By natural lifting you can achieve a lot. After about two years of lifting...

By natural lifting you can achieve a lot. After about two years of lifting, your body will look better than 99% of the population. That means that in 100 men, you are likely to have the best body. Now if you pick 1000 men instead, maybe 6 or 7 will have a body better than yours, because they are either lifting for longer than you or because they are roiding.

Imagine a room filled with 1000 people. Would it bother you if 6 had a better body than yours? If you thing taking the risks are worth it to maybe have 2 bodies better than yours instead of 6 go ahead.

It's like when people with a decent life in high income countries sometimes complain about their salary and waste a lot of their free time to get a couple more thousand dollar at the end of the month. Maybe if they look at the bigger picture they would realize that they are already living better than 99% of the world population, but they are still keen on wasting their free time in the only life they have to go from a BMW 3 to a 5.

By natural lifting you can get healthy, develop a great body, get girls, get strong. You really don't need steroids for that. You only NEED them if you want to make it faster or go the extra mile. But be warned, it will not make you healthier or get more girls. You will get stronger and your body will (arguably) improve. But do you really think squating 4 disks of steel will make you a much happier person than when you were squating 3?

This guy gets it. Well said user

>By natural lifting you can achieve a lot

The fuck you just say to me you little dyel cuck?

I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

>But do you really think squating 4 disks of steel will make you a much happier person than when you were squating 3?
Actually yes. I don't disagree with what you said, but that would make me a lot happier. Lifting is one thing that I have complete control over and can determine the outcome. If I put in time and effort, I will improve and succeed. So yes doing an extra plate would make me feel a lot better.

Is this not obvious?
How stupid has this board become?

>Lifting for 3D women

I lift because I want to leave humanity behind.

I think its the timeframe that fucks a lot of people up. On day one i was completely fine with the idea that itd take a year+ to see good results, but now that im a few months in the gains arent coming fast enough

the joke's on you because i'm 27 and just got my first aston martin. how ya doin

is it just me or are captchas borderline impossible these days? just went through like 15 of em

I was a dumb retard who blasted and cruised from ages 18-21 and believed all this jeff seid aesthetics blast tren shit and I honestly came off and my life has been more fulfulling ever since.

I look a lot leaner, especially in the face, I immediately look like I reverse aged a few years, I breathe & sleep better along with better skin quality.

Hopping on and coming off has been the best decision of my life, because I knew that if I never did I would've thought "what if" and never got to see that the top of the mountain wasn't worth it and instead it was the journey that made it worthwhile

$0.02 has been deposited into your account

post body

This

considering roids in bodybuilding is largely a jewish thing to begin with, your post makes absolutely no sense

chad body right there

I only posted this because I was replying to a thread that was deleted and was left with this nice wall of text. If it is obvious I am happy.

That's great. I really didn't want to shit on people who want to improve their achievements. I also want to improve mines of course. What I meant is that sometimes we are too focused on small stuff that we think will bring us happiness and then when we reach it we realize that life is still the same and that while we were crusading for an illusion we missed the good things along the journey. And that a train ride from Paris to Istanbul might be a lot more fulfilling than a 3h flight

Why is it a bad thing to make more money? Why is it assumed that I'm going to buy an expensive car? I have money in savings, and I'm going to keep stacking it. Financial security first, start family second.

Being a "Chad" aka fucking a bunch of girls isn't worth it. It just made me unfulfilled and empty.

Don't believe this lie that the entertainment industry/media keeps spouting out like there's this big huge party out there that you're missing, women (and men) who fall for this shit end up 35 yrs old and alone.

I am now in a pretty serious relationship with a traditional girl and we're planning on moving in together and having kids.

t. ex highschool wow nerd

it's an analogy.

don't sit on it, put the money to work bro. invest, invest, invest. keeping a pile of money is bad for everyone, especially you.

>big huge party out there that you're missing
thing is, this party exists and i know it exists, but i'm too autistic and poorly connected to penetrate it. kill me.

I like your summary but in the end you hint that there's a point where Strength isn't super important 3 vs 4 plate lifts. I haven't felt very secure despite getting a big facelift, there's still this insecurity that I have been exposed to that there maybe 6 or 7 guys who ARE much stronger than me in that room. Does reaching a higher level (powerlifting goals) make you less prone to be targeted (for literally anything, social or physically) or more of a target for those trying to prove themselves?

If it's a get together with friends, then yes go out there and be social.

If it's going to a "club" then don't waste your time, 99% of these places (bars included) are just people standing around having basic conversation and trying to act cooler than they really are.

I am not a high level powerlifter and everyone is different but I think a bit of both can happen. Assuming your body is big/muscular, most people will yield to you (or at least more than if you are skinny or fat). In general, people will not fuck with you. The one thing I noticed since I started lifting is that when I do some self inflicting humor people never follow it, they just laugh and move on. When I was skinny if I made a joke about myself maybe someone would also make a joke about me. This never happens anymore. People are more aware of you in lines, while walking in the street. Your presence is felt when you enter a room. Most of this stuff might not be due to body size but simply because of the way you move yourself.

Now it doesn't almost never happens to me because my in my life I rarely come in contact with people trying to prove themselves, but if someone throws something at you in a social setting just shrug it off and ignore. Other people will see the try-hardiness for what it is.

pretty sure manlets have a higher chance of being a victim of and also committing crime, so it could be both. think of a tribal setting where a leader doesn't lose power unless challenged. we have a lot of modern conveniences and have done well for ourselves, but I'm not too sure we have as much free will as we think we do.

Now this is motivation

>lifting for 2d girls
>not cute boys or traps
>shiggy diggy

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).

I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

Height weight?

I know it's hard to believe, but there are a lot of immature teenagers and literal retards who post here. In fact the majority of people who post are dumb as fuck, just like real life. Really activates your almonds doesn't it?