See hot guy at the gym

>see hot guy at the gym
>he looks at me
>break eye contact

How do I talk to him? He always has headphones in and looks upset. Is there a natural way to try to ask him for help or something? He's much stronger than me.

are you qt girl? theres literally no way you can screw this up

unless he's taken

just ask him for a spot

If you're a guy? Consider suicide.

If you're a girl? Post a body shot and we can tell you what you're worth basically.

if youre a guy dont even fucking try

if youre not a fat girl and you squat ATG then go compliment his muscles and ask to feel them or some shit idk

Where are you? I literally got back from the gym seconds ago and this had happened to me

>If you're a guy

Do you really have to ask Veeky Forums?

I have a feminine Penis. That counts, right?

Not London. Northeast US.

>mfw imaging homos lusting over me at gym like OP

I'm probably going to do this at some point and then never talk to him again.

he's going to teabag you when you're benching

Get his attention by jumping in front of the next bus

Don't make me think that! Then I'll actually get hard while he's spotting me, which would be even worse than talking to him...

but if he teabaged you, he might like that you got hard.
congrats user, you're well on your way to brojobs with your gymbro!

After he gives you spot, ask him about your form. Seem natural. After that tell him some random shit about your form/ask him for any tips. Let it be natural. After you are done talking ask him for his name and give him yours. This is really important because it is going to make the converstation significant to him and you. That's how I met my friends that ive known for 1+year.

Wait for him to get into his workout so he's all sweaty.

Ask him to spot you on flat bench press.

Pretend to struggle, holding the weight tight and maybe pulling on it a little bit so he really has to lean in to help get it off of you.

The more he leans in, the more your head will be positioned between his legs.

Then, take a big whiff.

>Smell his balls.

breth into th bolls

so you're a dude. duno how gays usually do this shit but chances are he's not gay and would respond negatively if you went and just started laying on the graft. why not just approach him in a friendly context like ask to work in the rack with him, he'll think nothing of it and you won't have to deal with getting rejected, then you can gauge if he's gay, idk.

on an unrelated note, just got captchas rejected despise picking all the correct signs, then the one that gets past is the one where i pick a car and a tree instead of the signs. fuck off.

Stop giving a faggot advice how to approach a non suspecting straight chad.

>mfw if I take any specific advice here and he's straight and posts here then he will recognize it as me and get creeped out

Oh no I need to delete my account

don't bother people at the gym you faggot

Just imagine his moist walnuts resting into your eye sockets while his dick rests on your nose...

Tfw I got multiple stares from a guy in the gym today.

as for spot on hipthrusts

>After you are done talking ask him for his name and give him yours.

That seems way too far for me. Why would he want to know the name of a DYEL? I think it would come across as flirting. He's way out of my lifting range so there's not much benefit he would get out of working with me.

If only things were this simple.

Oh no, where are you from?

>fag
>insecure
choose one or neck yourself.

>his happens a lot for me
>read this thread
>mfw those dudes weren't miring they were wanting cock

Are you suggesting I should be overt in flirting with him? I don't want to be known as that creepy fag in the gym.

too late

just close your eyes and take a blowjob, stop being such a fag

you're overthinking this. Stop putting the cock on a pedestal man, asking for a dudes name isn't a big deal.

Oh. Too bad you are a DYEL. People at the gym tend to relate more to the people that are physically similar them. Welp.

My first day at the gym I chatted with a guy as we took turns in the squat rack. At the end, I shook his hand and we exchanged names. Still talk to him on the exercise bike and shit and just chat. Neither of us are gay.

then stop or make your move.
i can't stand fags but the insecure uguuuuuu ones are the worst.
at least try to be fun, he can be your friend right?
test the waters faggit.

NY,Queens.

>Neither of us are gay.

The approach of giving eachother names is universal. It can be used for different purposes. Either way - it's great when it comes to socializing with others.

>on an unrelated note, just got captchas rejected despise picking all the correct signs, then the one that gets past is the one where i pick a car and a tree instead of the signs. fuck off.

>Not just paying
>Being this poor

Our gym is a bit too big for this to seem natural. There are people who know each other, but I've never really seen anyone make friends at the gym. People work in on sets and then don't speak. Most people have headphones in. It might be a little weird to just try to make friends, especially with a guy that's a lot more experienced than me.

So I just need to become stronger before he'll notice me?

That was close.

>falling for the hirojew

>That was close.
Nice. Won't have to suck cock.

>falling for the hirojew

desu I did kinda fall for it, Hirojew kept saying 4chins was gonna die so I paid just so that if it did die I could have it off my conscience that I did what I could, and now I've gotten too used to not typing captchas so I have to keep paying for it.

GET OFF MY BOARD FAGGOT

You wouldn't be the one doing that. :^)

>You'll never have a qt gym bro that desperately wants to ride your dick

why live

Hiro was the one that put Veeky Forums in the financial hospital, fuck that retard

>>THESE QUESTION ARE IMPORTANT

How do you know that you don't already have one?

Most people don't know I'm gay until I tell them, so I'd say no to all those questions. The only feminine thing about me is my eyes are a bit bigger for a guy, but otherwise I'd say I'm pretty regular. No lisp or any of that, and just a shirt and shorts for an outfit.

He might assume I was straight if I spoke to him as long as I didn't do anything too weird like ask for his number.

Also I've been called a twink in appearance by friends before, but I'm trying to upgrade to a bit more muscular so I can get guys that are more built.

You only have 5 seconds to approach or it's over.

>or it's over.

What did he mean by this?

>the 5 second rule
>if you don't act within 5 seconds of a thought, you won't do it

that only applies to women you'll never see again and if you are average looks

get off my board fag

Retro fitness?

>implying Veeky Forums isn't 50% fags

>headphones in
>looks upset

he clearly doesn't want to talk to you.

Chances are he's not a faggot like you so don't bother.

you should have winked before breaking contact

>Your board
>Doesn't like fags
Got some bad news for you buddy.
You may want to take a seat for this, but take the dick it of your ass first

DRIVE OUT THE SODOMITES AND DEGENERATES OF Veeky Forums

Do you really want to challenge me on that dominance hierarchy? I'll warn you that my room is spotless and my father is nowhere near the underworld. Roughly speaking, I will not allow this type of post-neo-liberal-marxist dragon of chaos to infest this board. And that's that!

So think again bucko before posting again, or I WILL sort you oat.

>using /pol/ terms and memes.
>making it

choose one

Prove it

What happened to her?

kinda

post pics so we can see if you have a chance

lol source?