Ok guys, it's been 7 months and I'm still only benching 45kg. Wtf? Should I just leave humanity behind and hop on gear?

Ok guys, it's been 7 months and I'm still only benching 45kg. Wtf? Should I just leave humanity behind and hop on gear?

diet?
routine?

>inb4 "i feel like im eating a lot, and i've been doing SS"

>i've been lifting 7 months, wtf! Should i roid?

go for it dude

I'm eating 500+ surplus everyday. And no I didnt waste time with SS. I am doing GOMAD though

Height and weight plz

Are you hitting your protein macro?

What's your routine in the gym?

I feel you Op, after 7 months my bench was still under 45 kg. Started benching twice a week and doing lots of arm training (mostly curls and skullcrushers ) and 1 month later I hit lmao 1 plate x 5.
Don't give in to the steroid jew

I don't bother with (((squats))) or (((deadlifts))), only OHP and bench. You see, "compound lifts" are a meme. You can just isolate different muscles later. Notice how (((compound lifts))) give you the highest risk of injury?

lmao.

nah, ur just retarded and no amount of roids will help you, You will just recieve a one way ticket to snap city or you fuck your body up.

Roiding is for somewhat intermediate lifters who have developed tendoms, good base muscle mass, good lifting form and nutrition knowledge, Judging from your post, you dont have none.

If you spent less time shitting up the place and more time lifting and eating you'd be a lot bigger.
But go ahead and roid up, maybe we'll be fortunate and you'll die pinning some suspect South American bathtub test.

>wtf I can't make any progress wtf
>nah I don't bother with the most important baseline lifts
hahaha pretty shit bait desu you dumb cunt

The most annoying name fag after that crow faggot only benches 45
Who would have fucking thought

>thinking you need to roid to get beyond a 45kg bench
literally kill yourself

Holy fucking cringe

>These are the namefags arguing with you on fit

I hate to tell you this, but a bench press is a compound lift you fucking dyel. Only because its the only one you know doesnt make it an isolation lift.

lulz

Im almost 5 feet tall if that helps.

>I don't bother with (((squats))) or (((deadlifts)))

Upboat

I just ordered 100 mg tren and 50 mg test and 20 anavar pills

We'll see how this cycle works out

WTF!1! I Didn'T post that!
I'm seven feet tall, Dominican pride!

>I dont know the proper form for lifts so the jews obviously invented them lol
>also the bench isnt a compound lift even though it is by definition

I'm starting to feel that Dominican is cute tomato reincarnated

You have low test, I starten with 50kg 5x so Theres something wrong or youve never eben physicly active as a kid or youre a fucking women.
Also dont do These routine x12. Do them x failure... if you dont feel tired out After workout youre Doing it wrong

Huh, I wonder what happened to that guy actually.
I was primed to smash his boipucci but he just disappeared one day.

I went on roids. If you don't know what you're doing it's useless. Once you get off (your other choice is to stay on forever), you'll return to your size and relative strength unless you really understand what you're doing. Eat moar, it takes 2k calories SURPLUS daily to make real gains. Balance your marcos. If you want to lift more on bench you need to drop your reps, do more sets and more weight.

Man I'm piss poor on the bench like 60kg, but for some reason I can bench more using bumbells 80kg dumbells fuck knows man.

If you perform with good form, then stay with DB since you clearly lifter a lot heavier there.

Dumbells are actually better for chest development than the bar

This better not be you

this is bait you retards oh shit i just fell for it

>And no I didnt waste time with SS

Ah what did you decide to waste your time with instead?

Isolation lifts have a highest mortality rate though because if you get injured no one will be there to help you and you will likely die.

Just fuck off then you dumb cunt. You can't just (((anything))) you don't like you dumbfuck. Squats and deads are the foundation of any decent muscle/strength building program. You must have an IQ of 75. Yeah, go on gear and keep doing only ohp and bench and not eating enough, that'll solve your problems.

if you arent gaining weight you arent eating enough also what meme did you bother with?

Actually, thats pretty good. Of course, in the Internet, everyone benches 100 kg within a year if not even blow that, which is rubbish applied to the reality where most people can't bench 100 kg in at least 2 years

Don't be dumb, OP, just keep training and keep eating, you'll make it!

>500 surplus
>GOMAD
Literally how? A gallon of milk alone has like 2500 calories. Do you not eat?

>7 months
>can`t bench more than 45 kg

Dude.... Even I started with 60 kg

Man, I'm 3 weeks in and I benched 3x5 42.5kg... Stop lying to him.

stfu fag

I'm low test and I reached 2 plate in a year starting from 40kg my friend.

That's not really an answer my dude

2K surplus? Jesus christ I couldn't pack that much food into my body with a jackhammer.