BCAAs, Creatine, Booster, proteinpowder...WHAT is YOUR SUPP and Why?

BCAAs, Creatine, Booster, proteinpowder...WHAT is YOUR SUPP and Why?

Food

yea i take the same shit, i take a few scoops of BCAAS in the middle of my workout and it helps

Manlet

l-theanine

Creatine because I notice a difference with pump and that it gives me slightly more muscular endurance on higher rep sets.

Protein powder because I'm too lazy to get all of my protein from food. I get 100g~ from food, the rest from protein powder, usually 2 serves of whey a day.
Been lifting for 6 years and I've used creatine off and on, and I can tell you now it definitely is noticeable when I'm off, in that my pumps aren't as good, and my muscular endurance isn't' as good. Not to say it's a night and day difference, but is noticeable.

food and whey, all you need

dbol

Thinking about buying some ZMA supplements, anyone have a positive experience with those?

Vit D and Creatine.
Everything else can come from normal food.

Vit D
Fish Oil
Vit C
Zinc
Multivitamin

I'm 6'5 and jacked faggot

No beta alanine?

morning: coffee, B12 (liquid), D3 (2000 IU)

pre gym: BCAA, Creatine, sometimes preworkout

others: Fish oil, occasionally ZMA before bed (when i first started taking it i could see the benefit and felt more alert when i woke up etc but now not really and probably wont buy another load. will just stick to zinc, maybe just even in a multi vitamin.)

This.

Cocaine and Zinc

What's the best zinc form to take?

CBD oil

I take Zinc Orotate, which is an aromatase inhibitor, (prevents the production of estrogen)

just proton

Sounds good, just started reading up on Zinc a bit, and as far as I know at least oxide is a no go.

protein powder, creatine, preworkout

also i'm taking a test booster right now just for the hell of it, it was on sale

What test booster?

I guess it wouldn't hurt, but I'm not taking it at this time.

it's called Prime-T

Protein powder, and only because I'm cutting. Getting 25ish G of Protein for 100 - 120 calories makes cutting so much easier.

I thought about trying one but am always worried when i stop taking it that my normal levels could get fucked

Tonight I dreamt about breaking and entering a vault and I remember holding a bottle of Vitamin D in my hand that was among the opium and supps loot...

So shall it be done.

Nah, you get a minimal boost if any, it's mostly placebo. The normal level fuckery happens when you actually take test e. and shit, like legitimately doing steroids. Going on and off of a test booster is like going on and off of a multivitamin

Vitamin D. It's winter atm and I was told it helps with winter depression. Placebo or not I feel better and it's cheep so why not.

Do BCAAs cause ALS (a disease)? I remember reading a credible source linking the usage of BCAA with corresponding occurrence of ALS in Italian football players or something like that? I dumped a whole bag of BCAAs because of that.

Along with vities, is this stuff good or just hype?

Phenibut because I like to edge to jav for hours

Preworkout is for uneducated plebs with no willpower. Is legit terrible for you to the point where it is a defeating purpose of lifting weights altogether. Shit like protein powder and creatine is a bit more of a "hung jury" as to whether or not it's worthwhile but pre is garbage for tryhardfags who will never have discipline