Chicken is very expensive where i live but for some reason fish (sardines) aren't

chicken is very expensive where i live but for some reason fish (sardines) aren't.

does it even matter in the end? wouldn't fish be better anyway for omega content?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2125698
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do they fuck?

MY FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

they fug or not?

Just eat the fish then.

That's what I want to know

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Fuck your chicken and your sardines
WHERE'S THE SAUCE???

naturally

when someone gives me a good answer to my question i'll post sauce

Fish would be better than chicken, sure.
Check a nutrient table for the micros, mackarel is better iirc, and usually just as cheap.

yeah mackerel is pretty much the same price. thanks

source as promised is imdb.com/title/tt2125698

Watch out for salt with sardines.

I eat more fish than meat, shit's got same protons as chicken but with less calories. Tuna, sardines, herring, this shit is so much cheap
Also fish > meat

Eat whatever you want. Now sauce pls!

source pls

already posted it

source pls

>imdb.com/title/tt2125698
source please

>movie star
>average girl
kys retard

Fuck off newfag

>being this clueless