american

Contributing

youtu.be/obb7pwKQFKY?t=5m45s

who the fuck eats avocado and cheese?

jesus christ.

/question

>Hate thread
>Posts someone that's happy

I don't watch any of his vids but I was wondering whether it would have been better if he just died. I don't mean that to be mean spirited but imagine the impact that would have had. He has quite an online presence and million watch his vids. I'm sure tons of fat people are able to relate so they are avid fans. If he died due to his obesity it would have sent out ripples throughout the internet. Youtubes would have to talk about it and now and more attention would be placed on the epidemic. I also believe thousands of fat individuals would take it as a sobering wake up call of what can happen to them. Suddenly it isn't some stranger that died due to obesity but it is their beloved Boogie. I truly believe he could have been a wonderful martyr and he may still become that. I don't want him to die but I was just musing on the possible good that would have resulted from it.

Its why they're happy that makes us hate

same desu, but c'mon, avocado and cheese?
disgusting.

she has "TACO" tattoed on her hand, i wonder whats on the other hand
>mfw she could've tattoed BELL on the other hand and got some free tacos

would you?

>whale mas more mass on her ass than the girl rubbing it has on her whole body
i wonder how people has stretch marks while obese people like this don't

you need a higher quality camera to get that stretch mark on camera, the webm is 448p

>happy

its a sneer of contentment from getting it's daily food shoveling

Yeah, if only being fat was changeable, well I guess it's not so we'll just call it hate speech and anyone who dares suggest that someone could lose weight is a nazi.

fucks sake, stop posting this picture. nobody wants to look at fat delusional ugly OGRES

I honestly haven't seen him mentioned outside of fat-related threads on certain boards on Veeky Forums ever. The same goes for other youtubers with millions subscribers that I look up or used to. Some fame and influence.

its not an angry fat people thread dumbass

ahahahaahahahahahahha

he is already talking about weightloss plateau at 500 FUCKING LBS when he's 5'10

you can't make this shit up. he will never make it

Yes. Preferably I want to fatten her up first and make her self-conscious about her new weight first, though

Jesus fucking Christ who is this ghoul?

A servant of Nurgle.

>ywn be fired from a rail gun face first into that dumpster

I want to see the little one fist the big one.

BOLITHRAX COMES FOR YOU MANLING

lol she almost rested the jar on her back

That dude could use a bandaid and some robitussen.

When the fuck did Danny Devito transition?

S-Source?

how big do you even have to be for that... and where do you even stick it in?

Have fun guys

it's a jew, you fucking faggot

Whats the difference, Mr Horowitz?

kek

She's happy for exactly as long as that sandwich lasts.

>u
>not Robert Fagot

pick 1

This is why you fuckers need to do wide grip pullups. This dude is jacked

have som juicy legs

i don't even know which body part i'm looking at

>when your 4chin becomes a regular double chin again
It's like she lost some weight which shows that your cishet lies about working out and eating """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""healthy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" get exposed

lol

fucking lmao

Got a few saved, I'd prefer stories from people out in the wild but this should do for now.

/r9k/'s feminist alter-ego

i'd eat that big ass. Need a source.

didn't know female robots existed

Estopian

Pls link to channel. That can't be real

youtube.com/user/NikocadoAvocado/videos
it's real
The amount of videos this guy pumps out is ridiculous

This one reminds me of the 910lb woman saw being lowered from her apartment window in a cargo net.

This totally how that works.

like a pig in shit

Well considering fat people hate in general: this fucking song. I fucking hate this song so much. God damn Jew record labels promoting fat acceptance. This is the type of shit right here, right here, man.

I wouldn't mind as much if it was just 'being fat is fine' but it's also 'fuck skinny bitches'

The bassline to this song is shit and the singer is untalented and ugly, only Jews could be responsible for making this popular

I see what you're saying and I sympathize with it. But fat people need tough lough. Just like a good friend who tells you that you have mustard on your face. They need to be told they're fat and unhealthy but with a touch of care.

These threads are in a sort of bad nature. But the message is clear and powerful. I have a niece who is gaining weight at 13. The amount of bad food you have to eat at that age to be overweight is a big problem. I sat her down and had a chat with her because nobody in the family said anything and were not acknowledging the problem. I talked to her about diet, exercise, and a 101 in deferred gratification. She hated me for it, and will hate me for it for a while. But that is fine, she needed the talk from someone, and she'll thank me later.

or she'll push hard in the opposite direction just to spite you

either could happen, and there's not much you can do about it
I doubt she can even be convinced that being overweight is bad if she isn't experiencing detrimental effects from it, which most kids don't.

It's a complex issue with no silver bullet.

he didn't quit tho. he still makes videos.

i hope this is not true, a man just dropped his dream because of this fucking land whale.

>no one runs your family

>boil the calories out

youtube.com/watch?v=MZiG0MuSOQU

whalesale?

>I don't eat a lot
a bowl of bullshit topped with fucking MAYO
easily 3kkcal in that god damn bowl

>BRING ME SOLO

child abuse isn't looked at the same way anymore, shame.

if god exists I hope he's not looking at us right now, this is just embarrassing

pictures that evoke hatred not pictures of people being hateful

How about for each pound you lose, that's an extra year of living.

also stretch marks are made more apparent after youve lost weight/deflated yourself back down to a normal size; fat fills everything out. its like deflating a balloon that was stuck on full for a long time, skin doesn't magically snap back to how it was

imagine having to work in a place where
1. this song got played multiple times a day and
2. all your coworkers defend/sing along with it. especially the midget fat chicks, they looveeed that shit
fucking hated that shit

Negro you don't even know

I was at a movie theater, the nigga that takes tickets as customers walk in

Concessions stand is at my back, with screens playing a set of ads on loop, usually the same shit for a week or so. Popular shit at the time sticks around longer

Just imagine. If you can. Hearing Meghan Trainorc's voice no less frequently than every 5-10 minutes, for 7 hours a day, for the approximate month that ad ran

You know nothing of hell

He's going to outlive Piana you fucks.

Boogie4Life

truth and love corrects all things, my friend.

I think it says TACO TRUCK.