Is eating animal brains healthy?

>tfw I heard you get a shit load of omega 3s from brains yet no one eats it.

mad cow disease

No it's not. Spreads a lot of weird shit

>mad cow disease

Well, what about other animal Brain?

It's the best way we know of spreading prions.
Low-risk unless you're eating human or mad cow infected brains, but... seriously, do you know how damaging prions are? How strict the safety protocols are whenever they are involved, that basically are 'burn the whole area with fire so hot it melts it at a molecular level' deals?
Fuck that, don't eat brains.

This. Prions are incredibly scary.

Why do hunter gathers in Africa eat all the organs of an animal drink the blood and toss out all the other shit? Are they fucking retarded?

YeAh they are

okay, just making sure

Prions are pretty rare, though. The animal or person you're eating has to be infected for anything to happen to you. It's not like you eat a random brain and all of a sudden you've got the disease.

it's still not worth it for some omega 3

>asking whether africans, the people who fucked monkeys, contracted aids, and believe their virgin daughters must have sex with the shaman (many of whom have aids) are retarded.
What do you think friend?

Not worth the prion risk.
All it takes is one infected brain and suddenly you've got a neurodegenerative disease that causes the molecular structure of your brain to unwravel and turn to stone.
Google vCJD.

SOPA E MACACO UMA DELICIA

>eat up those tasty prions!
Enjoy your mad cow disease

Do all of you think every brain you eat is going to kill you? You're probably at a bigger risk of your native pepperoni
proteins spontaneously denaturing and randomly giving you the disease state than just getting the disease from eating brains.

I once went over to a friends house where they had an open pit with a goat in it. They cracked the skull to get the brain out. It felt pasty, but shit was delicious.

I feel extremely uncomfortable eating brains because you're like eating all it's memories and shit

Actually aids was propbably contracted by a monkey Hunters. When they skinned the animal carrying the virus the blood likeley got into cuts and scrapes the hunter already had.

The fucking monkeys thing is purley KKK and NatSoc propaganda.

So much for being "red pilled" and "seeing the media's lies".

How the fuck else are you supposed to gain the wisdom of your enemies if you aren't going to consume their brain matter?

Hunt your own food without knowing where your next meal is coming from and see how you feel about throwing away like half of it.

Where the fuck do you live that people just do that kind of thing?

It was basically this with the head wrapped in aluminum foil.

Prions are basically nature saying "DON'T FUCKING EAT THIS BIT

>believing that aids was spread via sexual intercourse with a monkey
>when african tribes have been hunting monkeys for ever and blood to blood contact is a very easy was a transmission

damn.. so.. this is.. the intelligence.. of the white.. supremacist.. wow....

I'm gonna go on a wing and say south america

No, South Texas