>2 CBT threads already up
>"lmao let me make another one"

Other one is almost full idiot

>56 images posted in one
>29 in the the other
>Almost full
You stupid fucking cunt.

you look super DYEL for someone with good stats

3 months lifting. Used to be skinny far. My arms still won't grow. What do?
Stats: bench 190 squat 240 OHP 125 . I don't deadlift much because I always seem to do it wrong

do RDLs, trap bar deadlifts, or low block/rack pulls. don't neglect the posterior chain.

DL 1 RM is 6plate.
OHP best I've done is 1pl8 x12. Can get 1-2 reps with bodyweight on a good day.
Bench is shit, stays around 115kg for 3-5 reps depending on how fail my chest is being that day
Squat is at 2plate for 10 reps, don't really aim to increase it any more.

Bulking atm. Im so fucking weak, like legit bench below 60kg, squat 60kg, DL 90kg. Im 195cm. Thoughts?

kek

Revoring skelly with fucked up metabolism

> Inb4 rattle rattle eat more cattle
I am trying. I am think I'm just gonna buy a blender and throw the leftovers in there to hit my calorie goal.

Nah man that's just what being a strong natty with average genetics looks like. He actually looks better than most too. He's primed for some steroids now.

How much you weigh? I had similar issues til I started to eat a fuck load more.

How long you been lifting?
Im like 3 months in and im weak too, but that's normal not everyone gains fast, as long as you progress it's all that matters.

Was 211 lbs and 19.7% bf, just weighed this morning and checked bf% at the gym, 188 lbs and 15.2%.

>tfw pale af
Oh well, on my way to 180 lbs

5'8

235 bench
295 squat
365 deadlift

Other side

almost gordon freeman

I weigh 84 kg atm, just got through a deff, but now I wanna actually gain some muscle instead of just losing fat. Ive been fat throughout my teens, so Im kinda scared to gain weight

Im 26 now, Ive been "lifting" since I was 18, with lots of periods with no lifting, but like mentioned before, I was fat, so 100% of my work has been focused on becoming smaller (and gaining noob gains)

6'2 195

Looking good. What programme are you following?

> you will never see someone who can bench 315 with a small chest
>Î feel betrayed

don't take it too seriously OP, you look good. but your chest really isn't all that big

When will I look good?
r8 my back fit
bench-250
squat-340
deads-405

Nice nips, they're actually Hershey Kisses lmao

what's the point of posting the other side? are you literally retarded?

>bench
>lateral raises
>bicep curls

Oh look I just guessed your routine

what's with the sour grapes on Veeky Forums these days

you won't post your shitty dilapidated nerd body

6'0, 182 lbs
I also bench 3pl8 and have no chest

well I always followed a hyperthophy focused routine, but P/P/L is the answer

Tru, I'm just starting a cut so nothing to look at right now.

But like, those shoulders do not go with the rest of the body. Needs more traps to balance it all out

picture is taken from below. traps are okay-ish i guess

What's the most honest way to take progress pictures? So many faggots on this board post from weird angles with heavy overhead lighting, I don't understand why you would want to trick yourself like that

Think by the waist

Also guys question.

Should I bulk out of t rex mode or cut?

I'm getting too fat and my core is fucking thicc but I've neglected the shit out of arms and torso.

Wat do

Ppl

not even 1 month on keto and I'm half way to goal weight, I'm thinking of moving it down further since it'll be nearly impossible to stay on the mark I stop at right?

5'11, 164

what the fuck

how big of a calorie deficit is this?

Thats some next level tidder toddler spacing

6'1 165 lbs, came from 143 lbs
2 months in, do you think i can make it, Veeky Forumsizens?

been lfiting for a month. started at 130 lbs
5'8 140 lbs

post glutes

stats? natty?

Dr. Freeman

Holy shit do you have hollow bones?

idk i don't count calories that's why keto seemed attractive eat whatever/however much I want as long as under 20g carbs a day. Eliminating the sugar jew was at least 50% of the battle, realizing bread is simply a means of holding your food was a big revelation as well.
Pasta and rice were the only things of value lost

stick figure legs

you already look good

Incorporate Intermittent fasting if you haven't already, shit's so cash.

Impressive weight for your height and bodyfat

Go bald, thicker glasses, more/less beard, be sick

can i get a very quick tldr

Only eat after fasting for at least 16 hours (some say

This is my goal for now as skinnyfat

Nah nigga

NIce tits. mirin hard

>Tfw still skinnyfat but can't wait to post in these threads
Keep up the good work guys. It's pretty inspiring for the rest of us.

Thanks m8

goal pecs

Count calories. MFP + food scale.

You should change your beard style, user. Go with a full beard (or none) and shorter hair.

Thank you
Natty, poo poo stats but I train with a good amount of volume so I guess it makes up for it
205x1 bench
145x1 front squat
290x1 deadlift
Used to hit 155 4x10 on front squats a year ago but I snapped something up and now I'm working my way back up slowly

poo stats indeed but you look real fucking good for those numbers if it's any consolation

I've been lifting for 14 months and I'm still weaker than you wtf

>Those stats with that look
What the fuck
Care to post your routine?

Shave your head Heisenberg

how much volume is a "good ammount of volume"? asking because I can bench pretty much the same than you but my pecs don't look like that at all.

Only problem for me is that BCAAs are expensive and whey would break the fast. So the only option as far as I can tell is to shorten the feeding period. I wouldn't mind doing that some of the week since my current schedule allows for it, but I'm not sure how efficient that would be and I'd rather work out in the mornings than wait until noon.

Thank you man. If only my calves looked that good. I never bothered training them because I'd have to hit them with so much volume that it would be impossible to do anything leg related for like 3 days and then I'd have to hit them 2x a week. Maybe I'll finally start now.
I try and hit every muscle 2x a week. So for bench on Monday I'll hit 3x5-10, then incline dumbbell press 4x8-15, incline flies 4x8-15, then dips 4x failure (40+ reps total). On thursdays I hit shoulders and i also throw in chest but the only thing I do is 3x5-10 on bench. I'll see if I have it copied down, it's a lot to write out

And I just remembered that the whole point of the fasted workout is not to consume cals beforehand so obviously that wouldn't work anyway.

i think the idea is bcaa pump your bloodstream full of dem joocy amino acids without using up too many cals

ie 10g bcaa is 40 cals which supposedly doesn't break the fast

here

I'm planning on going full heisenberg with a shaved head eventually, just keeping what little hair I have left for now, I got decades to try to pull off the bald look ahead of me
Jesse? We need to cook

you should bulk up a little bit.. shredded but need some size

mirin.. but 164 lbs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He doesn't look good, he obviously doesn't care about muscle but just strength .

stfu skelly

Why does your head look photoshopped

>what's with the sour grapes on Veeky Forums these days

I blame the fucking /fat/ thread making the subhuman cunts think they can post in the rest of the board.

You need to bulk and get some jeans that fit.

Little Kuriboh when did you start lifting?

3 years ago, but really shitty

Genova hit a 325 bench on video a while back.

6'1

semi-pump

really long arms, look way bigger than 164 and have shit lifts. mirin anyway

cbt threads should honestly be moved to /soc/
you're just begging for attention at this point

Dude what.
1lbs per week for a clean bulk, 2 for dirty bulk.
Not 5, ever.

Stats?

OHP 185
Bench 260
Squat 385
Deadlift 480

I remember that whole extensive fucking thread about how ugly everybody thought you were. I thought you shaved your beard off?

>164lbs

You must have ZERO leg muscles

Went from 260 to 175 lbs in past 18 months. Where do I go from here guys?

5'11 175

back to 260, but this time through lean mass

also i have pleb tier test levels and cant grow body hair

210 lbs
6ft
25 years old
305 bench
190 ohp
300 squat
Don't deadlift

caterpillar/10

>Not 5, ever