Make America Fit Again

Do any of you actually support this fat man?

Obama was fit, Bush at least wasn't a fatass, Trump is a disgusting ball of goo.

How could you possibly support such a fatty?

>Inb4 he's permabulking

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/donald-trump-exercise/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you need your president to be fit to inspire you to be fit then you are a fucking retard who needs to think for himself.

>you will never do HIIT cardiovascular training with Bush after a fat line of cocaine and crude oil
Feeling abstraction complete

I support him because people I want to kill are against him, so enemy of my enemy I guess.

to be fair, Trump is not really obese, just slightly overweight

Why... why isn't there one goddamn place you Maoist faggots won't shit up?

Oy vey
>shills on /r9k/ shilling against Trump because muh neet bux
>shills on /g/ shilling against Trump because muh pedo privacy
>shills on /v/ shilling against Trump because muh violence
>shills on Veeky Forums shilling against Trump because muh overweight

Gains come in all races and ethnicities, user.

Turning a blind eye to neo-nazism does not promote the shining city on a hill filled with people from all over the world, who have achieved their natty potential, like Reagan envisioned

He disavowed Neo-Nazis and white nationalism multiple times you dumb faggot. Honestly, kill yourself.

/g/ hates everything botnet which is not limited to the government

Trump is not a racist at all, what he is fighting for is to stop illegal immigration, and to make sure new immigrants are actually valuable and not just welfare collectors.
If u think thats racist then thats because you associate these traits with certain races u racist.

>HUUURRRR HE HAS TO SAY HE HATES NAZIS OR HE IS ONE
Honestly fuck right off you stupid faggot

Why can't you faggots just not care about it here and go talk about politics on the fucking politics board Jesus christ nobody cares

Only probably after huge opprobrium for saying it was both sides were at fault. When one of those sides had neo-nazis.

The fact it took time for him to disavow neo-nazis is completely unbelievable.

>fat 70 year old man
>nobody on Veeky Forums could cope with his schedule

cry more about it bitch. Neo nazis have been holding demonstrations since the real Nazis lost the war. A lot of them peaceful. There was violence because their was another party present willing to engage in violence. So yes, both sides are to blame you fucking retard.

Trump is functional. He's was recruited by the Mest when he was young and he's a world class golfer

back to your safe space snowflake

It honestly has to be weird to buy everything the media tells you. This was ONE isolated incident held by a bunch of losers with Nazi and Confederate flags. They even got a fucking permit. If they were truly a dangerous and deadly group you think they would go to the parks department and ask for permission to hold an event?

Also, BLM and Antifa have been burning down neighborhoods and shooting cops for the last 2 years but you clearly don't give a shit about that?

>nobody on Veeky Forums could cope with his schedule
>of doing jackshit or doing something embarrassing

the lack of self-unawareness of this post is incredible
pls goi

I said his schedule not yours.

>leader of the free world
>doing jackshit
Woo I see your liberal arts degree at your libcuck college has imparted some wisdom upon you user

That's exactly what happened you useful idiot faggot.

Epic infograph! You should post it on /r/T_D you'll get lots of upvotes :)

>this pathetic damage control
typical libtard. starts losing an argument and breaks down into sarcastic nuance.

Not even the guy you were talking to faggot. Go back to /pol/ with your reddit buzzwords and never come back.

leddit is actually the place where you ago

i learned a new word today thanks

only buzzwords flying around here are /pol/ and reddit dispshit

lmao holy butthurt batman!

nice proofs faggot

samefag

samefag

>just slightly overweight
>this is what trumptards actually believe

He is 100% at least stage 1 obese by BMI, probably morbidly obese by bodyfat %

> #
>Gains come in all races and ethnicities, user.
Physical gains but not societal gains. White men created the first world, don't think because you live in it you at all contributed to it.

What's wrong with white nationalism ?

The lack of self awareness in this post is incredible.

>don't think because you live in it you at all contributed to it.
And what have you contributed to the world, oh might user?

That image is a proof that /pol/tards would believe anything that fits their narrative
What is it trying to prove anyway?
You can ask the middle easterners how much they love Western imperialist capitalism
The things the LARPER mentioned are still today's reality under capitalism

>thread still up

im pretty sure you don't need to be fit if you have billions of money, check that nigger that was mashing riahna

usually i try to refrain from mocking trump because I don't live in America/not a leftist cuck but I found this too funny edition.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/donald-trump-exercise/index.html

I'm talking about groups of people not individuals. I was implying the white race as a whole had created the first world, which is true. Asking me what I've done or taking one white person as an example to dispute the efforts of an entire race is an oversimplification, it's a strawman because you cannot dispute that the white race is responsible for making the world what it is today.

Maybe he has a point, would explain why he is so high energy.

The only people that care so much about some arbitrary group (as in, what counts as "white" is undefined and varies from person to person) they fall into are people that have nothing noteworthy about themselves and no achievements to speak of.
Be an individual, do something with your life - before it's too late.

And educate yourself on history. At another period in history, after the great empires and civilisations from around the Mediterranean and Middle East (Egypt, Rome, Greece, but also the Persians and ancient Mesopotamia ) might have thought the fairer people from the north West, where only "Barbarians" and savages lived were inferior and had contributed nothing to civilisation. Stonehenge was completed AFTER the Great Pyramids of Egypt, and seems pathetic in comparison. Yet a few millennia later, the same insignificant island it was built on ruled the greatest (in terms of size) empire the world has ever know.

The western powers created the first world via imperialism, which included genocides, slavery, soft slavery, economix exploitation, and cultural hegemony

Yeah, we won. Fuck you.

Well they did it by colonising other nations which also practised genocides, slavery, soft slavery, economic exploitation and cultural hegemony. The western powers werent more evil than the others, just more powerful and advanced.

Apart from that though, we didn't do it all ourselves. Plenty of technological and scientific advances from china, india and middle east.

And the other side was Antifa. I agree with Trump, both sides should shut the fuck up and sit their asses down.

Pretty much this. Fuck Trump, fuck libs, fuck altright.

user i think you might have read that post wrong

Yeah I'm down with Trump's centrism. I want both the Nazis and the Liberals thrown into the ovens.

if only we could be as fit as president obama. not some 70 year old fat man who runs around playing golf constantly

You're expecting too much from an almost 70 year old man who's never done a day of exercise in his life.

>Trumptard can't into wieght either I guess.

the guy is at least Obese, might even be morbidly obese. Keep in mind he doesn't believe in exercise and eat's nothing but Steak, and Mcdonold's.

he also has like a Triple Chin now...

he can't cope with his schedule either, case in point he goes Golfing ever fucking week. Can you imagine if obama decided to go golfing every fucking week? or GW?

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SHITTING UP THIS BOARD WITH YOUR FUCKING OBSESSION WITH MODERN POLITICS?! THIS ISN'T THE FUCKING BOARD FOR THIS SHIT YOU STUPID CUNT WE GET IT YOU'RE SO SUPER MORALLY RIGHTEOUS AND DON'T LIKE GRONBAHLT KREMPF NOW FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But it's not an arbitrary group, its responsible for the greatest advancements in all of human history. Being an "individual" is nihilistic, we are social creatures. We have social groups like many animals for a reason. Wolves would not survive if they didn't form packs. Humans would not survive if we didn't form tribes. Civilizations are an extension of tribes. Without civilizations we wouldn't have advanced as we have as a species. Only caring about yourself and being an individual does nothing to improve the advancement of humanity, it's selfish.

None of what you said refutes what I said. Whites aren't the only ones who had enslaved people either if that's what you think.

he just gave money to ISIS instead

Trump got Lena Dunham to lose weight. How could you not support this guy?