>"oh no way, were basically like 5 minutes away from each other"
>he then smiles and shakes his head
>awkward silence between us
>idk what to do
>just say "well have a good workout man"
>walk away
>look back
>he looks really sad

Guys I feel bad, I think he was gay, but im not gay. I thought about just hanging around the gym waiting for him to show up and asking if he wants to hang out or something.

OP here, just to clarify the other guy isn't in the wrong. He was doing incline bench so we both had really good pumps so I see why he may have mistook it for a gay situation and at one point when I was benching and he spotted me we made eye contact for like a full minute, his eyes were super blue.

>he's like actually beautiful
>his eyes were super blue
>im not gay

That's the decent thing to do.

Lots of closet homosexuals hang out at the gym to find someone to help them out of the closet. Be that guy, it's in the gymbro thing to do. Nothing gay about helping a man out of the closet, even if you have to peak in it yourself

You could've made a friend, idiot

Next time you see him tell him you really enjoyed lifting together and was wondering if you could do it again

>not making a gymbro who gives you protein

That's their usual approach OP, here's how it's going to be next time in the lockers room:
>him: hey it's me again, can I rub your back
>you: please, do so
>him: thanks *literally fisting you*
>you: it's not gay if I don't look into your e..NOOO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>him: *holding your head while forcing you to stare at him in the eyes* you have the gay now user

you couldve made a friend you autist

>he didn't even blow him in the shower

dude just hand in your gym card

>but im not gay
whatever helps you sleep at night faggot

If you don't have your group of friends figured out by early 20s don't bother

My friend's uncle's cousin is gay and he confirmed this as standard procedure

OP, you ain't gay bro. you just need "intimacy" from your gymbrah.

nothing wrong about that, tbqh.

The fuck is wrong with our society today? A guy can't be friendly without being accused of being a fag? There's used to be a sense of comradery between young men. Now we're all sitting at home alone doing nothing all day. Then when someone tried to break that mold they get called a fag? That guy's probably on some fitness website wasting his time away just like you, when he, and you, should be out on the town prowling for potential mates.

Next time you see him, talk to him. Make a damn friend for once. It just may improve the quality of your lives.

next time you see him ask him how hes doing and have a chat

yeah don't do this, I did this and ended up 69:ing him and later he made me wear a skirt

Veeky Forums is more gay than /lgbt/

>>the most legit statement

nothing wrong having a gay bro.
faggots are people too you know.

Well if he's a degenerate faggot then drop him immediately. I wouldn't enter anything expecting someone to be normal.

>being able to acknowledge that another male is attractive makes you a homo
If you're that insecure I think you're the real homo here.

It did sound like you were getting cruised a bit. I had a conversation like that with a guy at a fast food place where he approached me, asked the same sort of questions, etc. I figured he probably thought he knew me from somewhere but there was no chance, so I was a bit awkward and stand-offish about it.

At the end he was like "at least you could say it was nice meeting you". I told a few women about it and they were like "that dude was totally trying to pick you up, that's a typical guilt tactic shitty guys use".

Nothing wrong with having a gymbro, or doing gay shit though. If you thought he was beautiful then maybe you should explore that.

the problem is the last time i asked for a spot on bench i was repping 250lbs and struggling with my last rep, instead of helping me the guy pulled his shorts down and put his cock in his mouth, i sucked it untill he came on my face so he could help me pushing the weights off me

t. insecure faggot with no friends

I do this all the time

for fuck's sake just ask if he wants to be gym buddies next time you see him

are straight men really this bad at making friends

Grown ass men don't just "make new friends" you faggot

you didnt do anything wrong user, its unfortunate for the other guy but its good you didnt lead him on

if anything its admirable that you feel empathy for him in that situation

If you think someone is gay, then you're projecting your gayness onto him.

Unless they're acting like an overtly animated girl, then this is the case.

hate when this happens

well, not really

I don't know why this made me laugh

I'm gay and it's hard for me to befriend attractive straight men, let alone, cruise a gay guy..

Forever an autist

>not putting your dick in Griffith to assert your dominance
Pathetic

This. I'm 26 and haven't made a real friend in a long time. This is by choice. It's as much a "fuck off we're full" as it is autism. Don't get me wrong, a lot of it is autism.

yeah because if you don't have friends by 25 you'll totally lose the ability to make friends in toto

>if you criticize somebody for being something you are actually that thing

>smug anime girl

I'm 29 and my friends are faggots and we have grown apart over the years. they wanna drink and do drugs and I'm married with kids. I can empathize with the guy trying to make friends. I mean, what if he was new in town or what if he and his friends have grown apart? It's nonsense to think he must be a faggot because he was friendly. I mean, he could have been a faggot, but he didn't have to be. If he's not a faggot, he won't let his feelings get hurt and he'll be cool next time you see him at the gym.

You shoulda fucked him op

hes not gay, he was looking for a workout bro. and you just totally crushed his self confidence.

damn, i feel bad for the guy. OP is a dick

no kidding. poor guy is probably gonna crush his larynx one day after benching with no spotter

protip:
>comradery: sounds a lot like commie bullshit, also not a real word
>camaraderie: what you meant to say

You encountered a brad. A rarer subspecies of the chad that has almost all of the amazing adaptations a chad has but through evolution it has developed a much more calm, kind personality.