Will starting strength give a girl a nice body?

Will starting strength give a girl a nice body?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

what mode is this

No, This person needs much much much more than that.

They need 2 to 3 years on a sustained 1 pound a week average weight loss backed by solid nutrition and strength training with minimal cardio, but they wont do that.

Realistically this person will try to out cardio a bad diet and succeed at times changing her shape from huge apple to almost huge apple back to huge apple. In this process they will lose muscle mass and lower there MBR completing the yo-yo.

Depends on what you're startring with.
If goal is just making muscle mass > true
If goal is losing weight, you would be better off just eating less and just do whatever kind of working out naturally reduces your food intake (for some it's lifting, for some cardio etc)

SS doesn't give anyone a nice body

spics are so fucking gross deport these midgets already

This is why so many people fail at getting fit.

came here to post this

Reminder that dozens of slayers and chads had a piece of that buttergolem. Not because they can't do any better; they only do it for you to realize that you can't even be the first for such a disgusting piece of blob.

No, but I'd give her my nice body, if you know what I mean.

people who fall for the thicc meme only have sex once with those landwhales before realizing how disgusting they really are in reality

L O N D O N
O N D O N L
N D O N L O
D O N L O N
O N L O N D
N L O N D O

damn, look at those brappers

Not to mention the udders

Yes.

The woman in your pic is thicc though? Why are you contradicting yourself? The woman in OPs pic is just morbidly obese and out of shape and doesn't excercise and eats poorly.

I leaned out more from lifting than from straight cardio. But I wasn't overweight to begin with. I'd say for a person with a lot a fat to lose cardio may be more appropriate at first. Need a strong heart for strong muscles. Of course it's hard to beat an exercise schedule that's balanced with both.

I have lost over 60lbs on a 5x5 program after failing miserably trying to focus on a cardio-centric plan. For me it is as simple as cardio is mind-numbingly boring and I just end up making excuses not to do it because bloody hell I would rather do just about anything. So at least I enjoy lifting. You can't all sorts of other metrics to gauge your progress by too, you're watching all of your weights go up and shit which is way better than "oh look I shaved 45 seconds off my 5K that I was wishing I was dead while running.

Do you think she likes being spanked brahs

I think she definitely gets off on girl/daddy play.

Starting strength is amazing for girls, yes. Lots of lower body work, low-bar squats 3 times a week will give great ass gains. Just don't do GOMAD, lol. Keep your calorie surplus at 150 calories.

why is this meme so funny to me?

>how many scoops honey?