sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170705123007.htm
sci-hub.ac/10.1016/j.cmet.2017.06.015
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it removes the toxins

>powerlifting

>calories in calories out

>strength base
>toning

Every fucking time! What toxins, where and what do they do?

>using the gynecology machines
>using the leg extension machine
>doing isolation movements while fat
>spending equal amounts of time working lower body and upper body, if you're a dude

>toxins
>overtraining
>toning
>it's natural so it's heatlhy

>>doing isolation movements while fat
jelly that I lost all that weight and ALREADY had bigger biceps than you bitch?

>deadlifting

>rest days

user... those fat deposits on your upper arms are not biceps

>You know, the bad toxins that are in your food and are harmful to your body

Nah I used to have fatceps, now they're just sweet sweet biceps.
I don't understand your insistence on going fat > skelly > fit or fat > t-rex > fit when you can just go fat > fit

knees hurt? squat form was bad

>Cardio Kil...
> wheezes
> ca.. cardio.. kills.. gains

>oh, you got injured? guess your form was just wrong user, heavy compounds are perfectly safe when you use proper form :^)

>heavy lifting is sustainable in the long term

Doesn't liver and the kidneys "clean" you already, user?

have fun targeting the gluteus minor without the piss flaps machine
>strength base is a buzzword as much as toning
idiocy
dyel
memester
exact

>I'm vegan because meat literally causes cancer and one egg is as bad as five cigaretts

enjoy your toxins m8

I will :^)

>overtraining
It's not a meme. I did way to much cardio this summer and now i feel like shit and have to rest for a week or two

>overtraining
>from cardio
6/10, you can do better

Well to be completely fair they have somewhat of a correct idea, there just isn't such a thing as "toxins" (well there is, but it's like bee stings and such). There are plenty of unnecessary artificial chemicals in processed foods that are unhealthy for your digestive system. Most people just don't care enough not to use the word toxin for everything bad.

Those meme detox diets aren't a bad idea even if detox doesn't exist, especially if you're used to consuming junk food and alcohol.

>"I eat clean too, but every now and then you want something sweet, you know? Hahahah"
>they're fat as fuck

that's true tho, it's simple physics

>Overtraining is the result of giving your body more work or stress than it can handle. Overtraining occurs when a person experiences stress and physical trauma from exercising faster than their body can repair the damage.[1] Overtraining can be described as a point where a person may have a decrease in performance and plateauing as a result from failure to consistently perform at a certain level or training load exceeds their recovery capacity.

No. Calories do not matter when it comes to weight loss. It's all about your insulin level.

Fucking no. You need calories to live, you burn a certain amount throughout the day, if you eat less than you burn you will lose weight. The only people I've heard argue otherwise are fatties trying to justify their appearance.

>curls
>sumo deadlift
>machines

nothing quite says "i'm totally a totally clueless, doughy, vain, weak little bitch" like doing any of the above.

>Calories do not matter when it comes to weight loss
Um no lol.
>hurrr durrr I can eat 10 big macs cuz all that matters is insulin
>i jus cant seem to lose any weight!!1!

>wikipedia ctrl+c ctrl+v
5/10

>directly training abs and obliques as a primary mover rather than just stabilisation

>you need to eat big to get big

>all you need are squats and deadlifts for abs

You guys fell for it, good job

>calories do not matter when it comes to weight loss

>weight loss is totally dependent on blood sugar levels
???? i know skinny people who are diabetic....

>a calorie is a calo--
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170705123007.htm

There are people on Veeky Forums who believe this though.

>what are energetic pathways

>trusting privately funded burger universities when it comes to weight loss
genius idea there

You all are 10 years late on diet science. Read a scientific article about losing weight that is younger than 10 years and you'll understand how wrong you are.

>I'll throw some random rhetorical fallacies without addressing nor challenging the real thesis
sci-hub.ac/10.1016/j.cmet.2017.06.015

Burden of proof is on YOU, not others. Provide a study from a real, credible source suggesting that calories somehow do not matter when it comes to weight loss.
>you can't

>using 1 citation to support theory
>not even done on actual people
Yeah, lets try this with an actual human next time and see if it still works.

Ok

Post a peer reviewed article

I'm not even a calories in, calories out faggot but the operative word here is "impacts". Just like all calories are not exactly equal because your digestive tract is not a perfect machine that extracts every calories with perfect efficiency. But it's like 95% calories in calories out.

not an argument.

its not because it hasn't been tested on people yet. Thats why sometimes pre-clinical trials and clinical trials don't always end up with same results

This is correct. I tried counting calories and therefore starved, tired all the time, etc. and still couldn't lose weight. Instead I focused on my insulin level and I lost so much weight without starving or feeling unhappy for a single moment.

>spending equal amounts of time working lower body and upper body, if you're a dude
fuck you too

>95% calories in calories out
"no"
macros are more relevant.

As far as your health and body shape maybe, but not if you talk about pure weight.

>weight is important
>BMI is useful measurement

body fat percentage is the thing you need to look at

Literally everybody knows BMI should only be used for large groups of population, and for that it's pretty useful since fatsos and the few fit guys even eachother out. It's not like anybody thinks professional athletes are obese (not talking about handegg) when their enormous legs make them "overweight".

No just compare percentage of gay, fag and trans people in USA, Belarus and other countries. This (((toxins))) turning frogs gay.

>there are less people publicly outing themselves in countries where they are beaten/arrested for being gay

Call the news!

Fuck off, how else am I supposed to deliver my protein babies.

crossfit
free weights only
broscience and pseudomedicine

Fuck you I use curls to rest when I'm between sets of OHP or bench
Also
>sumo deadlifts
First time I saw one of these I thought it was a variation of squats, and I immediately thought that anyone doing them must have a type of disability

>Fuck you I use curls to rest when I'm between sets of OHP or bench

>nothing quite says "i'm totally a totally clueless, doughy, vain, weak little bitch" like doing any of the above.

proved the point in fucking spades. ty useful idiot.

>toned

>Spot reduce fat
>Crossfit
>"Dieting"
>Supplements
>Vegetarian food is inherently healthy
>Anything implying fruit juice is healthy