Brehs..wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZiG0MuSOQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she clearly looks better on the right

desu she looks better with weight

Mean yeah woodberry
But people will take this to an extreme essentially like its bs

So men have to be active and physically fit to be attractive, women just have to not eat too much.
And that's how they wanna keep it, that's why they work so hard against women doing something for the embetterment of themselves

Average mode looks better than overcooked turkey mode.

sooner or later it will backfire and everyone will be fat then being fit will slowly come back in fashion

>acting like lifting makes you morally superior to nonlifters
this is the ultimate delusion, actually it's just straight up immature

It does though. Lifting makes you superior in every single way to someone who does not lift.
Prove me wrong. I'll wait.

women who go from fit to fat should kill themselves instead of loving their bodys
She's literally perfect on the left and gets fat because "muh doby bosidividy"

she looks like shit you literal faggot. Anybody that would choose left over right is actually a homosexual, come out of the closest

wtf, your right-hand girl looks amazing, better than OP's

She is a billion times more attractive in the right photo, I agree.

>this is the ultimate delusion
bruh not lifting is like not going to school

She's even worse now.

>literal fat fetishist screams his fetish is normal

I don't think she's fat in either. just has huge fake tits

Hnnnnng... BRAAAAAAAP --- -

Would bang / 10.

What seems to be your problem, you subhuman /fit Veeky Forums shit stain? She looks better on the right,shut the fuck up you autistic retard

kys you low-standards shitter

Why do you all debate what type of girl's best, it's not like you'll be with one anyway, why's it matter?

girl on the right looks like mistress-T

If your standards are too huge, you'll never get laid unless you're extremely attractive. I find her ass to be really nice and I would long to bang her.

in this
and the left half of this
she's probably somewhere between 20 and 30% bodyfat and aesthetic as fuck.

she started getting fat hereand hereand here in the right half

You Autistic piece of trash. Go fucking kys. She's better with weight on and if you ever get a girl (I doubt it) you'll know that YOU are the one with unrealistic expectations and you are going to end up alone and a bitter alcoholic. You make me sick.

>muh fat fetishism is NORMAL
no thanks faggot.

You only prefer fat girls because you're trying to justify why you can't get any skinny girls, so you rationalise it by saying that you actually prefer fat girls more than skinny ones.

Not intellectually.

> implying some random gymbro is superior as a human being to a Fields medalist

No you fucking autistic neckbeard,I have no body standards when it comes to women, skinny gym bunnies,which i have dated a few, bore me.
They are shallow and vapid,like your entire shitheaded ,self centered, entitled generation.
I can't wait until the bombs drop and you useless pieces of shit are either evaporated instantly or hunted down in the mad Max after world. Good luck finding a girl to far you skanky, perma virgin.

>fat whore is angry because men don't like fatties and prefer thick girls with curves

This coming from a kissless,never had sex, ugly,autistic typical /fit homosexual

Her ass is horrible, wtf is wrong with you?

They'd have to be shallow and vapid to put up with someone with such an awful personality. You are the company you keep.

>fat whore angry about men preferring thick girls to fatties
>insults people by calling them "not a whore"
wiw

If they even call it "reverse" they should know it aint cool

This. Her "competition" body was shit. No muscle just super skinny. Why do girls think skinny=fit but fat also can=fit. Why do they not know?

Lol, oh little boy you.know nothing. Stick to your life-sized cardboard cut out of that long dead faggot you all worship,Zyzz or whatever his fake name was. You are a useless waste of life and you should kys now before someone dies it for you. A bullet between your eyes would be a blessing to the world. Faggot

left is disgustig, right is hot

the sad thing is, most women think it's the other way around.

Savage, but true.

In between ugly roasted turkey and fat lard lies a hotter woman.

You don't have to pick left or right, they're both bad.

This guy knows

god i cant stand abs on a girl

> tfw you will never be this level of a low test beta cuck

right is perfect wife material

iktf

i bet you think traps arent gay

You'd lose that bet.

aesthetics > pure muscle. brute-forcing fitness wont necessary make you hotter as a girl

I want her to choke me wit dem thighs

The only reason she looks significantly better is because she got rid of the ugly tan. She went too far and now she's just as fat ugly as she was skinny ugly, needs to search for the middle ground.

her face looks much better when she's a bit chubby to me

>face
right
>tits
somewhere in between
>thighs
somewhere in between
>skin tone
right
>everything else
left, clearly left

Don't worry, your girl will never have them.

I wonder how bad he's feeling all these months later, especially after the trans announcement.

You mean how maybe we should t have unstable people with high suicide rates serving in the military?
Veterans already have high suicide rates. Trans veterans have even higher suicide rates.
Why do you want to increase the chance of a trans person or veteran committing suicide?
Before allowing this to continue, don't you think maybe it ought to be researched more. Lives are more precious than your feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZiG0MuSOQU

yeah cause ill dump her ugly masculine ass

I'd rather left than right DESU, but right is still pretty hot.

Good genetics are good I guess.

>tfw she looks exactly like the last girl I dated minus the abs
When I finally stopped thinking about her. Fuck.

Fucking shameful HAES fat positive garbage. The only time a woman should be gaining weight is when she's got a baby growing inside her womb.

Western world's not worth saving any more.

She didn't get fat. She got ass implants

is the goal of every woman taking a picture of herself to get as much ass and face into the same frame? i swear i see girls breaking their necks to look forward and be turned around at the same time.

trying so hard to baid today, aren't you?

Honestly I have to wonder if this is because of her coach/guru/bodybuilding witch doctor putting her on high doses of T3 and not telling her to taper. I have a sneaking suspicion that that was the case.

she looks 20 years younger and a billion times better in her current state. she could use to lose 5kg but that's it. women have no business reaching radically low bf%, it fucks them up far more than it fucks up men.

acting like health and fitness and maintaining a great body that you can keep throughout your life and be able to pass your wisdom to your offspring makes you morally superior to nonlifters

> dur this is the ultimate delusion and immature

lmao get off your high horse mate youre literally putting weights up and down in a room. youre the example why people dont take gym autists seriously. there are countless better ways to actually maintain a healthy body

>those pics
>the replies in this thread
glad im gay

OH GOD

because they do a meme-split, never progress and dont eat but confuse that discomfort for actual meaningful work. the media also implying that her (shit-tier) competition physique is 'the natural choice' for men or society to desire and that its insipirational or courageous to prefer to be the pic on the right is also horseshit

The will to rise to challenges, strive to accomplish difficult things, and drive to better yourself makes you better than those who lack them.

Pottery

No there aren't. Strength training is literally the best way to improve human health span, even more then a proper diet

Traps aren't Trans, Total Biscuit.

Are seriously talking about people's morality or lack thereof on the fitness section of a Polynesian tropical fish breeding forum

this, the reason everyone in this thread thinks the left looked like shit is because she was just skinny with no actual muscle

A woman being lean enough and having enough test to have defined abs is indicative of infertility and too much male hormones period. I don't give a shit about your braphog vs. musclegirl bullshit, just don't pass it off as anything other than a fetish you fag.

Too scared to have a strong confident women in your life?

Fuuuck she is so hot wtf like my perfect women

I honestly used to feel like this, until I started to get /fit.

id tear her up if she looks like on the right. left looks like a fucking tranny

this
olympic lifting women are my shit

>those thighs

MUH
FUCKING
DICK

She also has a tat on it... I don't fuck with people that get tattoos.

>Implying lifting chicks aren't some of the most insecure of them all.