Do you eat cottage cheese with a spoon or with a fork?

Do you eat cottage cheese with a spoon or with a fork?

What do you mix it with so it doesn't taste like cock?

Well first of all if your cottage cheese looks like that then you're doing it wrong, and second cottage cheese tastes good if you're not a big baby, but you can mix cereals and fruit in if you want.

>knowing what cock tastes like

I put a shit ton on spinach and add some balsamic vinaigrette.

Yes, I actually do know what cock taste like, since I have been working on my flexibility for a long time and am able to suck my own dick, thank you.

I eat mine with chopped pear and a tablespoon of peanut butter.

mangos and cottage cheese is my favorite combo

Spoon and it's delicious on its own.

spoon, and nothing. cottage cheese is good as fuck so idk what ur talking about. quark and 0% greek yoghurt are a bit harder to eat with nothing but cottage cheese is already good.

This user knows what's up. Peanut butter/peanut butter powder, a banana, and crushed peanuts makes it delicious.

>What do you mix it with so it doesn't taste like cock?
Sour cream and a teaspoon of sugar

Can of beans, package of cottage chesse. Mix. Eat. Two goat food for less than 1€ (Eurocuck reporting in).

You must fart professionally.

Just eat it as a side with everything.

Nah, not really. I even eat onions and garlic raw and no problem. I don't even no why..

Mix it with tuna and pickles or something for a "tuna salad".

you got him good

Use it with sallad

Thanks for the (You).

mostly fork (since I use that for my veggies anyways), sriracha sauce and ground pepper

you don't buy that low fat faggot shit for a start, full fat stuff still has good macros and tastes far better

tips?