/fat/ Do It For Lily Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous

How do I achieve this mode?

More specifically having a slim waist and a thicc butt

Be a latina under the age of 20

How do i achieve this?

How in to?

grab a sharp pin and pop your fat, it's actually just air, it will deflate like a balloon like pppfffyyyyuuuuh and then you tie your loose skin into a knot on the back
instant skinny

>eat less
lose gains
>eat more
maintain a blubber layer of fat over all my hardwon wee-muscle

Go into the desert and fast and be penitent and shit.

fat fucks

Roids and like 3 years of lifting

Sounds hard. How many cheat days?

So it's impossible without roids?

anyone doing vegan keto ?

Only 3 years of lifting will take me from overweight to that?

>So it's impossible without roids?
Yes it's impossible

>eating between 1000-1500 for a week
>have only managed to leave the house a couple times
>look fatter than ever
explain this, dotards

You're either not counting your calories right or you're not fatter than ever
checkm8

How about bear mode?

You still need a shitload of supplements and years of HEAVY lifting

>shilling Lily this much

Who?

yay now i have a shitty hugbox i can blog in

i really want a fucking mtn dew but i cant drink it if i want to quit being a fat nigger

at least the valero has the low calorie venom in stock again

I added 100g of wheat bran in my oats. shit's 517 calories combined. I've never had anything more filling in my life. Wheat brand will keep you full for hours and hours and your shits come out so fresh and so clean clean. I'm glad it's only 42 cents at WINCO. It has 15g of protein and over 1k of potassium and other minerals. Shit's gotta be a super food. I'm feeling good and have more energy through the day with this. I could only imagine this coupled with peanut butter. Shit's the food of champions lads,try it out. However it does taste like cardboard

Fatties who work out, what's your routine?

Don't have one but I tried chin ups for the first time in years and I did 3

I usually do dumbbel bicep curls, chest dips, triceps dips, pushups, dumbbell shoulder press and rows

I also drive a bike 3-4 times a week

used to be
>tues,chest and tris
>wed,abs
>thur,back
>fri,abs
>sat,shoulders traps
>sun,dedlifts and arms
>mon,rest

Now that I sprained my rotator cuff,I'm out for 6-10 weeks to be safe. gotta let that shit heal.dont' want to be out for 6-10+ months

Who /AddictedtoDietSoda/ here?

>Who /AddictedtoDietSoda/ here?
Sipping right now.

>mtn dew
I will never understand how people can drink that shit. Just thinking about it makes my teeth ache.

I just bought this new label shit yesterday. Is it any different than regular coke zero or is that new improved taste just marketting?

Also sprite zero + vodka is breddy good.

>tfw finally broke my plateau
>hitting my 50 pounds lost goal in a few days
>qt with a booty receptionist smiled at me today

I'm still a long ways away from making it but goddammit I'm going to make it lads.

I haven't noticed any difference in taste 2bh. Still bretty good.

>Also sprite zero + vodka is breddy good.

This tbqh.

It's the lowest calorie way to get fucked up.

To the guy that lost 90 lbs, good fucking job man

>I think I may be following a meme routine

>Saw small results in month number 2

So what's the "true" effective gym routine to follow, all I've done is just run and bike

Genetic predisposition to fat storage in thighs and butt

counting calories.

I've been working out with a cheapo dumbbell set at home and mostly it's going well to work out my abs, arms in a variety of ways.

But god damn goblet squats are starting to suck fast. After only 3 weeks I have to pile on 80 pounds onto one dumbbell and it's so awkward to hold the wide ten pound plates, it presses down on my wrist and kind of hurts them. I'm thinking of lowering the weight down to something like 50 or so and just going for more reps. I know I need to lift as much as possible but I know in a few more weeks I'll likely need to pile on even more weight and this will only get worse. I tried angling my wrists better but they tend to just get pushed down.

Im too poor to have a proper gym set or afford a gym membership.

SL and 1-2 hours of walking, biking or swimming on off days. Sunday rest. I have a stress fracture in my left fibula right now, otherwise it’d be just running for cardio.

>really want to go get a red bean paste roll from a korean bakery.
>if I do, it will basically be the only thing I can eat all day
>decisions

How big are those rolls? I always assumed they were like 600 max.

No. 1-2 years to unfuck your body, and then another 1-2 years to look like a normal Veeky Forumsizen, and then another 1-2 years to look ultra jacked.

>be son of olympic weightlifting champion
>train since a VERY young age with only the finest of hormones
>be genetically blessed with bretty good insertions on top of everything else

What macros are you guys using to cut? I’ve been doing what MFP plugged in when I joined. Should I change?

>face less chubby
>nose is fucking huge
ho-hum

Protein is way too low on the MFP default, and carbs way too high. Make it 30c-40f-30p at least, and if you can afford buying the right foods, 20c-45f-35p or somewhere around there.

Literally just running almost everyday. I know I should be lifting but running is all I'm motivated to do. I keep trying to get faster. Usually do 5 miles in the 7s or 8s for pace.

Went from 264 in April to 222 today.

Drinking at least 3l a day.

>22kg diffrence
>fat to skinnyfat
i will never get rid of these love handles, and then slow bulk for years. they wont decrease in size.
fuck you Veeky Forums. all you did was make me feel even worse about my body.

did you think you would ever like what you see in the mirror?
someone lied to you

You've made serious improvement, if you can't find happiness with the progress you've made, you have real, ACTUAL mental issues

body dysphoria is extremely common amongst young men and women, people who take the steps to bettering themselves often get this.

See somebody you can help, pretty sure you have issues past just your fat.

>t. recovered fatty
>t. wide hips myself but I'm not depressed about it idiot

I just thought the fact that i got fat was the main problem, and fixing it would turn me into a normie.

know im gonna have to do roids some day.

kill yourself vegan faggot

So basically I went from 320 to 265 and now I'm probably back at 300. Lost my job, got depressed, etc. Starting to get back into it. I think 5-10 pounds per week for the first month might be doable since I have a lot of just fatty fat fat right now, and then aim at 5-10 a month from there. I'd like to get back under 300, then 290, then 280, then back to my 265, and then try to get to 250 or less since the first time since high school (I'm 28 now). Plus I'm motivated because I recently got rejected by my HS crush and i think my weight had something to do with it even though she's overweight with kids herself, so I at least want to burn the pounds to make her more interested in me.

Right now I'm already down to one soda a day (had been like 3-5 a day) and going towards zero a day. Also eating better, and starting to exercise some.

So four months basically, 30 pounds, and you were lighter than me. I'd love to be back to ~270ish by end of the year.

I see you don't even know what love handles are

bro grow up, you sound childish.

handfuls of fat around my waist. making it seem like my hips are very wide.

You are like a little baby

Are trolling or do you just have a severe case of body dysmorphia?

Also is that a pic for ants?

about 6 years ago I bought some swimming shorts in Malta in the biggest size they sold (Malta is full of manlets apparently) and they didn't fit
today they do, very nicely
glad I kept hold of them

I tend to overestimate anything that doesnt have listed calories on it. I really dont know but I got two.

I cant believe a massive thing of mangos is only like 300 calories. Fucking amazing. I used to eat so much less before I started counting calories.

I love fruit so much, especially after I found out how low in calories strawberries and kiwi are. My sugar consumption is super high as a result but at least now there is fiber in conjunction.

that looks good as fuck dude

Could someone give me pointers from their personal experience, I need to know what routine you guys followed

Already doing so

>message my oneitis on Facebook
>she ignored it

I'm going to get some fucking Taco Bell

Or instead just don't you fat fuck

man, I watched joeysworldtour thinking how disgusting he is would put me off, but it just made me want that garbage food more. do you ever stop liking that shit?

>do you ever stop liking that shit?
Keto, my man
You still like it, but don't crave it anymore, and your appetite is a lot more manageable and moderate

Ok I won't but just because I don't feel like driving to Taco Bell.

My motivation has taken a serious hit tonight.

Hey guys. I'm afraid the contest is going on hiatus for a while. I missed last week and I'm definitely missing this week.

I just started a new job and things are going extremely well but between a 10 hour shift, 2 hour round trip traffic and 2 hours at the gym I'm just running out of time to do it and maintain a moderate social life before my deadline.

Apologies. I'm proud of y'all regardless and I hope you all make it but I gotta step down for a while. Even budgetting small amounts of time on Fridays is becoming difficult as I try to distinguish myself at work by doing off-hours changes, upgrades, etc.

So that's it from me for a while. If one of you wants to take over I'll let you export the doc and upload it on your own drive. Hit me up at the email, but... yeah.

Happy cutting, /fat/ties. You're all gonna make it.

You’ll never be happy with another person if you can’t be happy alone

I'll never be happy with another person because I'll never have another person because she is the only other person I want and I will never have her.

I'm on a cut and want to maintain as much muscle as I can. I eat 150g of protein a day (I'm 155lbs) and weight lift every other day.

My question is, should I do cardio every other day too, or everyday?

Then might as well figure out how to be happy alone then

>TFW you can't lift because you have torn your ass
>TFW it was healing but then split again
>TFW if you go to the doctors they're going to have to perform surgery and you don't want a Paki stabbing you in the ass

I don't want to be happy alone

What you are telling me
is that you don’t want to be happy

only if it's with her

Good luck famo. I went down from 316 to just about 269 as of this morning. 20 years old if that makes a difference. I'm partially motivated by this one girl I see at my gym(also getting rejected by my ex) , but mostly it's to no longer be a fat fuck and actually be able to enjoy life. I'm aiming a bit high, hopefully I can be around 230 by the end of this year. I believe in you man, we got this.

This tbqh

I've dropped about 15 by eating a negative calorie diet, no counting. I exercise 4 times a week, two light and two hard.

I don't know how I used to get by on 750kcal a day
now I'm hitting 1500 minimum and I'm still hungry

What did you do for exercise? Thanks for the reply

>negative calorie diet
>no counting

Then how do you know if you are negative for the day

Same. Im a vegetarian and all but damn...

Running and body weight exercises on Sunday and Thursday, HIIT spinning and weights on Monday and Wednesday.

"Negative calorie" is a figurative term for foods like celery, cruciferous vegetables, and leafy greens that are so low calorie that digestion uses more energy than the food contains, or that are conducive to fat loss in other ways (eg appetite suppression). The idea is eat a critical mass of those foods along with nottotaldogshit other foods and you will lose weight.

This sucks. I've dropped from 240 to 163 over the last 7 months but I've finally hit a plateau. Just near one of my goals too which is 160. Anything I should try to break through the plateau?

>live with parents
>quiche for dinner
>cals up the ass
>can't have seconds or ice cream
>nearly 1200kcal dinner

I hope I overestimated how much I ate because blowing 800kcal on two slices of quiche is horrifying. By my estimations I end up right below 1900kcal, glad I burned a bunch in cardio.

Eat at your new TDEE for a few days, like 2 or 3, then go back to a deficit. Worked great for me.

>can't have seconds
>two slices

So did you have seconds or not?

>can't have ice cream
Yeah, that's a good choice dude. That should be a sometimes food.

One slice is pretty small, had one slice of two types, filled the rest of my plate with sautéed carrots and left it at that. Never knew it was so calorie dense though.

>hit a mini goal
>decided to relax deficit a little
>4 days later
>+5lbs
>+1%bf
that's really fucking disheartening
it's not like I'm eating a surplus now, I don't understand how that happened

Prolly just retaining water.

how do I not

Less sodium helps or you could work on mental health and realize if you were on a deficit you actually lost bodyfat.
Only feel worried if this happens several weeks in a row.

Are you eating more carbs or salt? Could be water.

It shouldn't matter so much, it's water. As long as you are under TDEE your body is using stored fat for energy that's the main goal. But again, lower carbs and salt.

but I've upped calories recently
It might be broscience but I've heard that a steep deficit for a prolonged period can fuck up metabolic rate, like those people on the biggest loser who regain instantly

Yes, and?

If you are eating under your TDEE you are still using stored fat for energy.

Hardly, it's possible but not probable and definitely not permanent.
They gain the weight back because they don't have trainers and have responsibility for their own actions now.
They don't know how to avoid temptations and they are stressed again in real life, causing fat.

Don't worry about it.
Don't over complicate this.
Continue to eat under your TDEE, try not to go under 1500 calories, 1200 is doable but very hard for most.

Don't look at the number itself, look at your body and the graph MFP or whatever you use.
If your weight still has a linear relationship with the dates you are on track.

Would this fall under overtraining:

>Sunday: rock climbing
>Monday: AM=swim, then lift (order is determined by co-worker schedule, plus I'm used to doing this)
>Tuesday: running at dusk
>Wednesday: AM=swim, PM=rock climbing
>Thursday: AM=lifting, run at dusk
>Friday: rock climb
>Saturday: AM= lift, run at dusk

I enjoy all these activities but I've never had a work schedule so open that it allows this much exercise.