Tfw 6'5 210lb fit and active white male

>Tfw 6'5 210lb fit and active white male
>Healthy relationship with solid 8/10 qt
>Great job and no money problems
>Great friends who support me and were there during my weight loss journey
>Still depressed as fuck

Why can't I shake this feeling that something is just missing? It gets worse after I come back from the gym or from a bike ride. Its like this shit depresses me more. Whats missing Veeky Forums?

NoFap, Cold Showers, Keto

Already on Keto.

Cold showers is a thing i've heard about a lot before. Whats the low down on it?

No fap shouldn't be too difficult, ill give it a shot.

Meditation, meaningful hobbies, learning to enjoy life as it is, not just looking forward or backward on events you consider important

Another man

get blood work done

Probably just regret from shitposting and lying on 4chin for so long

'No fap shouldn't be too difficult, ill give it a shot.'

that's where you're wrong kiddo

I just got through jerking off to [spoiler]huge tittied asians[/spoiler]

This is harder than I thought. Damn you Ainsley.

Are you me OP?
I rarely visit Veeky Forums anymore, but i was just like you.

I left my girlfriend, left my job and joined the military. Also realized im gay. Everything is a hundred times better nowdays. I absolutely love my life.

Go to the doctor. Your brain might be fucked.

>It's spiritual.

Why even say 8/10 if you loved her she would be 10/10 could be ur problem right there, you arent grateful for anything

>It gets worse when I come back from the gym

There's your problem OP. Don't come back from the gym.

really good point... how much do you love your GF OP?

purpose.

I love her a lot. Strong relationship for 2 years now.

Our circle of friends are joined up too. Everyone likes everyone.

youre naming only things that are the base for a happy life. dont get me wrong. great to be you. but what you are describing is this: missing things that you really like. when you are on your own. a hobby. feel shitty after gym ... well look for something that makes you happy, that is not the gym. photography, an instrument, gaming, whatever. craft a sword ffs.

>Our circle of friends are joined up too. Everyone likes everyone.

This can't end well user, at least it didn't for me.

the natural state of humans is dissatisfaction. There is no end goal, the poles simply shift.

Embrace that feeling, for it is what it means to be alive.

This.

SSRI's dude, if they work you can tell almost instantaneously

>what's missing
Intellectual stimulation, enjoyable hobbies

>problematic issues
Addiction to Veeky Forums, or you hate your gf

>6'5" 210

Skelly detected. I'm 6'0" 180 and i feel like a twig.

Minimalism my man, get rid of your useless junk

Killing yourself would be a good start. I take no pity on narcissists and no anyone who does should be reminded that this is a form of bragging.

Youre missing God user.

Your brain isn't producing enough serotonin

When you understand that substantial reality is just an infinite fractal that goes to infinetely big and infinetely small its kinda hard to give a damn about anything really and that nothing really has any meaning.

What's missing?
-A pursuit of greatness. You have a "safe" life, which is what we're all told we would strive for. Security, safety, stability. But we were not meant to get safe and hunker down until retirement.

Entirely possible I'm way off here, because I know nothing about you other than what you've offered, but I'm guessing not. It seems clear that what is missing in you is a passionate persuit

Fulfillment.

You need some kind of challenge.

Man is at his best when he struggles, when he is forced into action by circumstance.

Sometimes it's war, sometimes its poverty, sometimes it's living in a neoliberal hellscape full of freaks and degenerates.

Find what you don't like in the world, and struggle against it any way you know how.

This is how men achieve greatness.

Yea same.

Tfw nearly (purposefully) wrapped my car around a tree the other day and had to swerve at the last second. Oh well.