Mirin that biceps

mirin that biceps

This is the result of training neck.

Lift safe bros.

Thank mrs skeltal

In an apocalyptic scenario, I wouldn't even bother to murder this thing because there's obviously no meat on it.

>not using it as a personal fleshlight

Damn, she wouldn't be able to fight off an 8 year old raping her, provided his dick worked.

force feed this chick buttermilk vienna sausage smoothies for a month she'll look pretty hot

WHY DOES NO ONE HELP HER

And this, everyone, is a 6 foot tall trans lanklet that makes manlet threads on Veeky Forums!

Would you not be irreversibly fucked at this point

Someone post her meaty skeleton pussy

>her vagina is actually sucking up all her gains to stay so meaty fresh

Is that Eugenia?

Damn, I've never been into anorexic chicks before but she pulls it off. I'd smash.

Who knows. She claims she has no eating problems, but obviously that's a fucking lie.

unironically my goal body

they do
she doesn't want help

Is she a skellaget?

We need to start implementing Eugeniacs

someone post the webm where her rostie flaps are hanging out, need to fap

Kek holy shit that's probably true

well now that I know this exists I need to see it too

please no one post it

How do I unlock this mode?

her vag is shaved or waxed and real nice looking. I would fuck her missionary,

Still alive? What is she talking about in her videos anyway? Never bothered to watch.

She's two pukes and a shit away from being perfect.

Is she a natty?

got you senpai

>that knowing look

I check on her channel every month to see if she's still alive :( Eugenia is getting thinner and thinner. I'm not sure if she's gonna make it another year. Her youtube comment section is also giving up on her... It's a shame

Where do I gotta look to find the full video.

kek'd

This.

she just cropped that part, video is still up but without vaggo its called me dressing as a cat or some bullshit like that

THATS MY FANTASY

thanks lad, much appreciated

>"Accidentally" flashes her vagina in a public video
>Instantly looks at the camera like a sexually aroused slut who is about to swallow a mouthful of genital fluids

haven't seen you in a while
post forehead bb, please

hot face t b h just needs some weight for the love of god

>would still bang

GOMAD + SS

I want to kidnap her
Take her to an abandoned farm far away from anywhere
Slowly break her mentally and emotionally till she begins to hate her skinny starving body and see me as the only one she can trust
Reward her with love delicious food and passionate sex and allow her to suck my dick
Punish her with solitude cold anger and the threat of violence
Within a few months she'll be a normal weight, have a healthy glow and be an expert at blowjobs.
Will bring her back home turned out,well trained, completely dependent on me and unrecognizably healthy and beautiful.

>search "eating disorder girl" on youtube
>she's first result

damn I used to date a super skinny broad, shit was CASH. . heard she almost died though due to not eating and only drinking alcohol, kinda sad.

JOIN MY SKELEGATE LEGIONS

Would eat

ugly tranny

I want to throw her around like a rag doll while calling her a fat piggy slut

see

おお..

RATTLE RATTLE, EAT MORE CATTLE

do it faggot

No, you'd shatter

Take this landwhale to FPH.