Veeky Forums MMA

>muscles make you a better fighter
>dyel fucks up roided BBC king
really makes you think

Having muscles trains your brain to believe you are invincible. Once your brain understands you are not and you have taken damage it will increase your estrogen levels by around 300% in an attempt to repair the damage.

Lift safe bros.

He's not DYEL you mong

lmao white boy dyels

>what is diminishing marginal returns

post-usada overeem is a fat DYEL though

what is that

>posting Alisterone Overoid
post-usada version is a lot fatter with less muscles
>thinking stipe is dyel
you've got body image problems m8

Gonna borrow your thread OP.

Hey MMA Veeky Forumsizens, help a guy out.
How competitive are your gyms? Is it possible to find a gym that would be friendly to/for someone who can't really fight?

I have an enlarged spleen, a good blow below my left ribcage could cause some serious internal bleeding and basically fuck me up for life in the process. I really want to give MMA a shot though. When I was younger I did some wrestling and the whole thing just seems fun to me.

muscles help you fight up to a point, a 110kg athlete is not significantly stronger than a 100kg, but the difference between 70 and 80kg is huge and lightweights would barely survive in middleweight.

>implying Stiopic fought Ubereem and not Econoreem

for sure been a fan since 194 my guy

Overseen did get ktfo but he did have stipe hurt. That's just howvit goes in the old heavyweight division where everyone hits like a Mac truck and no one practices defense

the vast majority of gyms have separate grappling and striking classes. you don't even have to train striking if you don't want to. and even if you do end up doing some kickboxing or muay thai it won't be really hard sparring unless you express an interest in competing.

Overeem*

I literally only took 3 BJJ classes and I really learned was armbar from top mount, keeping a guy in full guard while pushing yourself up. I train myself and spar with my bro.

I'm pretty dyel and my punches are ok power I reccomend you join a boxing gym and do some fuarking wrestling. I don't go to a gym but I'm thinking of it when I get some money/time just lifting for 3 weeks at a regular gym.

I murk people taller than me that don't have real striking experience but if they do I get fucked or I think I would haven't tried it out yet.

You would love MMA, the camaraderie and the adrenaline makes me adore it.

flash knockdown didn't look like he was too out of it.

I clearly saw a tap.

Great, didn't even realize mma gyms took the time to break down into grappling and striking separately. Figured since it was a mixed sport they'd have it all.

Thanks for the tip off and enthusiasm.

>stipe "immigrant mentality" miocic
>6'4" 245 with ab definition
>dyel

haha ok

Sensitive organs give me so much anxiety. Are you sure you need to do MMA? Somebody will want to give you a body shot or a kick to the body. Even if you just grapple, somebody could put you on the bottom of knee on belly.

Is there a way to un-fuck your spleen first?

>"I have an enlarged spleen, a good blow below my left ribcage could cause some serious internal bleeding and basically fuck me up for life in the process."
>wants to fight

go ahead, retards must be weeded out of the gene pool

by Veeky Forums standards he s DYEL, all heavyweight are except Lesnar & Overeim

you mean neo/fit/ otterfag standards

>Are you sure you need to do MMA?
Nah, it's just a little bit of a fantasy to give the whole thing a go one last time. I stopped wrestling when I was ~17, was told I had an enlarged spleen at 19, and now I'm 25 and just kind of have an itch. I'd consider some form of wrestling again but MMA is just super prominent. Sticking with a grappling class might work out, but the knee is of concern.

>Is there a way to un-fuck your spleen first?
Not that I know of. Family doctor told me no contact sports and no aggressive sex. Hematologist laughed at that recommendation and told me to 'live life, but be careful'. I've been in a few rough situations that had me a little nervous but the spleen held up. Seems that if I avoid alcohol 100% and take a bunch of 'detoxifying' supplements (mostly mushrooms) it shrinks ever so slightly. I might just have to stick to lifting and living vicariously through other people.

y-you too

>I LUH U MICHEAL