Veeky Forums I need help. How do I handle my desire to fuck fat chicks...

Veeky Forums I need help. How do I handle my desire to fuck fat chicks? I feel like it could effect my gains if I ever settle down with one.

Trouble is skinny and fit girls don't arouse me. I find them cute sometimes but they don't make me rock fucking hard like REALLY fat bitches do. And I can pull skinnies, but I'm just not that interested. I need her to be at least 250 lbs to be excited about sex at all.

Is this something I can cure? I've always been like this. Am I too high test? Are my standards just low? If I do settle down with a hamplanet, how do I keep her fatty ways from affecting my lifestyle? Anyone else worry about weird shit like this?

Didn't read what you wrote OP, but the thumbnail looks like a girls legs and ass.

they smell

Don't go beyond pumping and dumping them. If you get into a relationship it WILL 100% ruin your gains. I was with a chubby chick for 3 years, and it was RIP gains.

Yeah I fucked a landwhale once, and I attempted to go down on her. Horrifying smell.

Kill yourself lolol

BRAPPPPPPPPP

jerk off to skinny chicks.
you'll get the taste soon enough

Not gonna lie, I honestly thought that was her butt from a quick glance at the thumbnail.

I would fuck that shit out of that perfect ass

Y u don this,

lel

Do what you want. I made out with a fat chick last night and it made me wanna vomit, that's why I don't fuck them.

one chance to be alive. one chance not to fuck up. why would you downgrade?

>implying that's how it feels to me

OP here. Skinny girls feel like a downgrade to me. I can't explain why, I just find them gross.

I have to admit, I kek'ed

i cant get over the fact, that you are willing to fuck a cartoon.

Same, I was so confused. Thought a girl somehow got stuck in the things shirt kek

please do not procreate.