roll

ROLL

Anybody try this magic semen formula? Need data

rollan for obvious cum gains

RICH IS GOING TO MAKE IT OR NONE OF US WILL GOD DAMN IT

Roll

Our jizz will block out the sun

ayy

will this get me past my sadness over my oneitis?

why isn't it working out between you two, man?

many reasons, but overall she was more concerned about living in the now and i wanted to go to school and have a career.

>these pushups will all be done

let's see my first pushup thread

You just need to learn how to make rules for her and enforce them through rewards and punishments

Reroll

One more time

rollan (I already take Zinc)

roll

again

Roll. Please be gentle.

Roll

gimmy a low number

I just want to rolly rolly with a dab of ranch

reroll

>tfw you have to lead a workout group tomorrow morning in about 7 hours and need to get to sleep but instead you're posting on a chinese gold mining message board and doing push-ups even though that's incorporated into the workout tomorrow so you might look weak in front of everyone

N-not another roll because I still have to do my 30.

But how many pushups would you gents recommend doing a day? I'm trying to lose weight and I'm still pretty early in my workout routine. Used to do a lot of pushups, but it's been a while.

go to sleep boi just fucking press the turn off button

roll

I've been looking for a push up thread, fuck yes. Rolling.

roll

roll
also: what amont of normal foods containing said amino acids, minerals and proteins do i have to eat to gain those effects? Just eat a shitton of eggs, soy and bananas?

basically: just do paleo
the stuff with the highest amount of those things is: eggs, various nuts, lentils, beef and seafood

roll for the EMPEROR

that's pathetic, lemme roll again

and again...

ROLL

Depends on you. Some people can do over a hundred in one sitting, while others can barely do 10. Up to you.

Last time I rolled 32 but still haven't done them, so I'll add the ones from this thread and do them all tomorrow.

Roll

rolan

Rollin

Lay it on me

EEEEEE

droll