I bought these. Did I do okay?

I bought these. Did I do okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tg4Ol5RoVsw
drugs.com/answers/is-vitamin-d-the-same-as-vitamin-d3-241789.html
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/five-vitamins-and-supplements-are-actually-worth-taking-180949735/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23440782
examine.com/supplements/vitamin-c/
bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/orangetriad.html
straightdope.com/columns/read/2610/is-male-pattern-baldness-inherited-whos-to-blame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope you got ripped off. There's an equal amount of vitamins in bird eggs and those are free and bountiful.

Be-careful with that Creatine will fuck your shit up bruh. Get kidney damage and stones that will snap all of kinds shit up in ya dick.
youtube.com/watch?v=tg4Ol5RoVsw

The sticky told me Creatine was safe :(

It is safe, ignore the retard. I've been using it for over a year and the only side effect I've experienced is regret from not taking it earlier.

enjoy balding from the creatine ahahahaha

emphasis on preworkout

Creatine is 100% harmless

Do I take it every day or just lifting days? I don't have a teaspoon, so how many pinches should I put in my water?

No.

Vitamin D pills should be at least 5000 iu or drops.
Vitamin C is pointless, just eat a single orange.
Creatine is fine but you can get it cheaper online. Micronized is superior.
Omega 3 pills are great if you love taking 10+ pills a day. Otherwise get liquid fish oil.

everyday, buy a measuring scoop user consistency is key :)

>over a year

Don't eat the balding powder bruh

it's only dangerous if you don't drink enough water for your kidneys to process everything

>chewable vitamins
Why don't you just have mommy crush them up and sprinkle them in your applesauce you sad madchild.

Vitamin C is useless, and you should have gotten Vitamin "D3".
>drugs.com/answers/is-vitamin-d-the-same-as-vitamin-d3-241789.html

The only pills you "need" are a good Multi, D3 (5,000 IU), and fish oil(if you don't eat fish regularly.

>Omega 3 pills are great if you love taking 10+ pills a day. Otherwise get liquid fish oil.

buy decent omega 3 caps and you don't have to swallow fish cum

They didn't have any D3

Then you should have went to a different store or website. D3 is what you want

>six star
Do you shop at walmart for your food too?

What?

>Vitamin C is useless
????????????

You bought creatine, a vitamin that is toxic when eaten in vitamin capsule amounts, a vitamin that is useless that you already get more than enough of, and omega-3 supplements that are useless because they aren't from actual food so their bioavailability is pretty much nil

creatine is useful though

you could've bought yourself a foam roller, better shoes, etc. why did you buy this shit

Give the link a quick read. Most people think that Vitamin C is beneficial for your immune system, which it isn't. There may be benefits of "C" but not enough to supplement with it specifically.

Which is why I recommended a Quality multi-vitamin. You'll get some C along with many others.

>smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/five-vitamins-and-supplements-are-actually-worth-taking-180949735/

This is just a meme right

>vitamin D
>toxic in capsule quantities

You work in a field all day m8?

Did you even read those links?
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23440782
>yet vitamin C may be useful for people exposed to brief periods of severe physical exercise
>examine.com/supplements/vitamin-c/
> It is a very popular dietary supplement due to its antioxidant properties, safety, and low price
Its cheap as fuck and safe and has benefits so why not?

>Which is why I recommended a Quality multi-vitamin. You'll get some C along with many others.
lrn2read

Except the chances of you being defficient in 99% of the stuff in those is miniscule, its way more expensive, and most of the vitamins the include are of a shitty quality/type.
Its far cheaper and smarter to supplement individually based on your needs. Same as builinf you own PWO with bulk bought ingredients. Start thinking lad.

everything you posted shows no conclusive benefits of taking vitamin C

When you take a multivitamin you are covering many of your bases, rather than picking and choosing.

That is moot though. If multivitamins are too expensive for you, you have other problems beside missing vitamins and minerals.

Get your life together bud.

That six star creatine fucking sucks ass. Enjoy shitting your self

>If multivitamins are too expensive for you, you have other problems beside missing vitamins and minerals.
listen bud i get your point you should try and get mine. If i can save money in this case i can waste it in another that is far more fun. save money now and waste it later. And vit c definitely has benefits youre just choosing not to believe it which is fine. But it is a fact that the vast majority of stuff in multis you either dont need or wont be deficient in. So its a waste. And they are again well know to use very low quality forms of vitamins all the time. magnesium if a perfect example.

yes

If you already have balding genes from your folks, there's a chance it will increase the rate of balding, maybe even activate it when it was inactive before.

That's what I told your mother yet she still insists on sucking my dick every day

Someone pls confirm this. Dad is bald but I wanna make gains

>vit c definitely has benefits youre just choosing not to believe it which is fine
You haven't posted any benefits. "[may] be useful for people exposed to brief periods of severe physical exercise"

>But it is a fact that the vast majority of stuff in multis you either dont need or wont be deficient in
Sauce? If you eat a healthy diet you shouldn't be deficient in any essential vitamins and minerals.

As I said initially, there are proven benefits to taking D3 and fish oils supps. Assuming you aren't in the sun 12 hours a day, nor eating fish daily, those two things would obviously cancel out the need to supplement.

The only way to find out which vitamins you are truly deficient in(if any) is to have a few blood tests to identify and verify.

So again for most people it is just easier to take a multi to make sure they are getting what they need.

Just as a point of reference this is what I take, and it is $29 for 270 days worth of multis....really not that expensive IMO, most 1st worlders can afford that.

>bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/orangetriad.html

Male pattern baldness is maternally inherited; look at your mother's brothers, or her mother's brothers.

>Male pattern baldness is maternally inherited
straightdope.com/columns/read/2610/is-male-pattern-baldness-inherited-whos-to-blame

What if you're on finasteride but also want to take creatine? Does one negate the other?

>dad's side is full of people who had thick, full hair well into their nineties
>maternal grandfather went completely bald at age 18 almost all over his body

JUST

>What if you're on finasteride

I honestly wish I could ever understand why anyone would take a drug that has a known side effect of "destroys your testicles and makes you unable to get an erection or feel sexual arousal"

really, having some hair on top of your head is more important than actually being able to use your cock. Really.

?

just take double doses of both

>still shilling outdated myths

this has been proven false already user.

Vitamin D3 is absolute trash-tier without K2 alongside, stops the calcification of soft tissue (that is every organ, tendon and muscle in the body)

also people need to tone it the fuck down on vitamin C, Omega-3s and other antioxidant (inherently anti-inflammatory) products, they stop proper recovery and the necessary factors to maximise muscle growth

I'm not saying don't have them just do some damn research into them before you do (googling "why anti inflammatories are bad for resistance exercise training)

thirdly as other anons have said you have bought trash tier brands for all of them except maybe the creatine (still wouldn't buy from the brand)

in future you should check out labdoor and other verifiable lab-testing supplement ranking websites to ensure youre not wasting your money

Good goyim/10