Protein good at night?

I buy these hard boiled eggs that are 60 calories per egg. A single serving is one egg. I've been eating like six or seven servings of these things on nights that I haven't eaten a lot, yeah it bumps my calorie count but it's also a good source of protein without getting the sugar in shakes/bars.

I read somewhere that it's good to sleep on protein. Thoughts? Is it stupid to just eat protein like thirty hours before my daily 3mi run if I'm trying to cut calories?

If I'm eating really healthy stuff does it even matter if I go over on calories? Remember I'm asking about trying to lose weight, none of that bulking/overeating stuff I have yet to learn about

For reference: ate about 1500 calories today, TDEE is somewhere between 2000 and 2400 (going off both the website and what my watch tells me), decided "fuck it" and ate 360 calories worth of eggs at night because I was bored and slightly hungry

>I buy these hard boiled eggs

but why?

I lied, my mom buys them, but they taste good and I reimburse her (sometimes)

>Buys eggs pre boiled and peeled
>Fucking hour long shelf life

Why in the fuck?

you need to sort yourself out op

>hour long shelf life
wtf that's wrong, they last long enough for my purposes anyways. They taste better (especially with a dash of salt) and it's easier this way

Stop focusing on the eggs autists

you live at home, you don't buy your own food, and you eat boiled eggs in a bag. you are the most autistic op in the last week.

>you live at home
yeah because normal people live in cars and on the street
>you don't buy your own food
my older mom who needs help and which is why I came back buys her stuff and I buy mine, there aren't super rigid boundaries because we're not selfish pricks and we share food
>you eat boiled eggs in a bag
damn straight I do

Stop being a spaz and answer my question you dip

>calls others a dipshit
>doesn't know if eggs are good before bed
>doesn't know if eating over his daily maintenance matters if it's healthy food

You're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself, because you're never gonna make it anyway. At least then your mom will be able to have a boiled egg whenever she wants instead of your fatass sucking them back all the time.

4 minute eggs with kosher salt is the shit.

how in the fuck do you think eating boiled eggs from a plastic bag is a good idea?
how are they even preserved?

My nigga
I said stop

So your older mother needs so much help that you moved back into your basement of operations and you then waste mommies money on pre boiled, pre packaged, pre peeled eggs? The literally easiest thing to make besides maybe cereal?

>focuses on the salt because he doesn't know what a 4 minute egg is

I'm sure that it cost more to buy them pre-boiled. Probably cost 3x as much as a carton of eggs. Just go down to any grocery or convenient store and buy a dozen eggs and boil them yourself. You can even experiment with how long to boil them until you find the perfect temp for you. Look, likes runny 4 minute eggs. I like mine a little harder, so I boil mine for 7-8 minutes. A soft yolk, cooked throughout. Most people boil the crap out of them until the yolk turns blue. Try it out.

OP, I bet those shitty eggs look like pic related. You are an egg plebian. You are like little babby.

I like mine at 6-7 minutes. The yolk is a little gooey but still a little set, and the white is cooked. Also, I don't think op cares. It's not his money, and he obviously doesn't care about his mother much if he doesn't even do the shopping, help pay for the food, or even bother boiling a few fucking eggs for him and his mother to save her a few bucks. In fact, he gorges himself on the food she buys. It's obvious op is a fat lazy selfish sack of shit.

Holy shit I just want to know if it's good or bad to eat protein at night, fuck off

user... easy on the eggs

It's good. Eggs have casein protein which releases slowly which is beneficial while you sleep. Now go back to eating your pre boiled, pre peeled, eggs out of a plastic bag in a dimly lit basement you fucking goblin.

Good one
Thank you. Thank you so much. I stayed up for almost two hours though so I won't get all the effects

user you'd save a ton of cash if you just boiled a dozen eggs every couple of days, storing them in tupperware

>This fucking mad
Kek, the fuck is wrong with you

>I buy these hard boiled eggs
>buy these hard boiled eggs
>buy these hard boiled
>buy these hard
>buy these
>buy

What's your fucking problem?

OP I get these all the time because they're a cheap and filling source of good protein and it's as much effort as opening a bag of chips. If you have a little extra money to spend though, go for Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt. It's 12g protein for 80 calories, while these eggs are 12g per 120 calories. I keep like 10 or so of these bags of eggs in my fridge at a time since my local Walmart has them for $1.79.

Not OP but this post feels like it was written about me ToT

Clean your room.

>pre-boiled eggs in the shop
Yep, the West is going to shit.

Don't rope Europeans into this senpai this is 100% American shit

Cold hard boiled eggs are nasty unless they are deviled.