Aren't buff guys less approachable than a slightly chubby dude?

aren't buff guys less approachable than a slightly chubby dude?

Aren't you supposed to be the one approaching?

A chance>0

Yes, but that's not a good thing. Chubby guys are approachable because no one feels nervous around them like they do when they are around someone they are attracted to.

No woman has ever approached a man. A woman might make herself more available, but will never initiate. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Chubby dudes are more approachable because no one gives a shit - they're not attractive, or intimidating, or remarkable in any way. They're just there, like pieces of furniture.

I got approached by a coworker back when I worked at Target. She said I smelled good and asked me out, it was pretty weird.

i'm a 6'4" slav with a buzzcut there's nothing approachable about me anyway

Women approach me all of the time.
Be suprised by how many confirmed gay chicks will try to hook up with a guy that won't judge and won't spill the beans.

My last two girlfriends were both girls who intiated and then in so many words said "We're boyfriend girlfriend now".
I went along with it because free pussy blowjobs and in the case of the latter money and car rides.

I'm pretty fucking autistic and honestly have no fucking clue how that happened. I honestly think it's because I have a large dick and despite my size I'm non-threatening.

Prove all of that. Mostly yer big hog.

I guess just lemme see your dick

As a girl, I see chubby guys as being more approachable because they look fun and laid back whereas a buff guy looks like a gymrat who doesn't know how to have fun

I was eating alone at a Mexican restaurant once and a girl came over from her table and sat across from me and started hitting on me. She wasn't attractive enough to get the d though.

Fat girl pls go.

I can't.
And the last time I posted on Veeky Forums(it was to prove i had 9 inches it was stupid) I was banned for 3 days.

yep.

yep.

And I see fat roasties as imbecilic because they have horrible coping mechanisms like this.

most of the girls i've fucked have initiated it. right place, right time, in the right social heirarchy. i've had girls feed me other girls as well. your post sounds like you've never interacted with a girl irl, or been around sluts before. sluts are great, esp married ones.

quick correction here . . .
replied to the wrong person lmao sorry homie
you're fat and have a vagina.

fucking bullshit, you either live in a backwards shithole where women wear trash sacks or have never left your basement

when i was in HS a girl approached me and asked me out

t. uggo

In HS I worked at Target and Toys R Us. Two times a girl gave me her number. First time she was too young and I was dating someone the second time.

Nipples

Dude, I'm a turboautist and the only woman I've ever been with approached me.