Lifting for women is the biggest meme in fitness

Lifting for women is the biggest meme in fitness

>200lbs of fat
>woman
No user, that's a beached manatee

>basketball shorts

-t. low t nukek

Why are you showing your legs to an obese woman?

>shows his shitty little twig legs to some bitchy heifer

Basketball shorts are comfy as hell and there's nothing you can say to change my mind

seconded

>200 lbs
No big loss my man

What is the non-degenerate option then?

This meme needs to come back.

what the fuck goes through a womans mind that thinks replying with that is okay? who wants to put up with an insecure baby?

just compliment the man and go on with your life

fuck i hate women i wish i was gay

Why are you even wasting your time messaging a fatty?

thirded

seriously, what other Veeky Forums bottom gym wear is there that doesn't make you have to pay out the ass?

Compression shorts

That's actually a big loss if you know what I mean

respond saying just how I like them

Sorry, I actually have no idea.

He meant big as in her size. As she's clinically obese.

They think it's "cute".

Short enough for your dangle to pop out.
Assert your dominance in the gym or don't go at all.

>non degenerate
you failed

FOURTH MY NIGGAS

>He doesn't train in short shorts in case a bushwar breaks out

Short shorts only work if your legs are already massive, user.
Otherwise you just look like a faggot

>those shit legs
disgusting

Fankhouser's fucking calves, man

The legs of the guy in the OP pic are just bad for showing off. They aren't lean enough so that you could see the individual heads of the quadriceps, and they aren't big enough so that they could impress through on size alone. Couple that with the facts that the image went through multiple rounds of jpeg compression that god rid of all the definition, and that the leg conventionally isn't thought of as the most attractive body part of the human male to begin with, and you'll see why the fatass wasn't impressed. And let's not even mention that no self-respecting man would ever care about the opinion of any girl near or over 200 lbs.

>The legs of the guy in the OP pic
That's actually me (OP). You pretty much hit the nail on the head, but I'm waiting until I get stronger to cut down on bodyfat. My front squat isn't even that impressive in comparison. Most I've ever done is 100kg for 3 reps. Now I can barely do ~70kg but lost about 15kg of fat in the process. I'm waiting until I go back up to about the same strength levels as before to cut down to somewhere below 18%
But that's beside the point. The point of this thread isn't about how impressive (or lack thereof) my legs are, it's about the "I'm 200lbs of pure fat and exercise hatred" as though that's some kind of excuse

those quads have autism

>The point of this thread isn't about how impressive (or lack thereof) my legs are, it's about the "I'm 200lbs of pure fat and exercise hatred" as though that's some kind of excuse
Thought the thread was about how it's pointless to work out for women, which is untrue, because being muscular definitely improves your chances. Yeah the girl in the pic is disgusting, both physically, and mentally. It's kinda sad that this kind of attitude has become acceptable.

Well yeah. But why lift for women when the average woman is as lazy as this?
Granted the average man isn't any better, but men are by far more likely to work out and improve themselves

gymcels give fit people a bad name. gymcels are the reason why being overly muscular is associated with being insecure. lifting will never get you a gf. talking to women will. if you're reading this and you lift for women please fucking stop and work on your social skills instead. also work on monetary gains. the only two things that actually matter in life.

Yeah, but you don't want the average women, do you? If you lift and aren't fat, you're already better than the average man, so it would make sense that you'd deserve a better-than-average woman. Or you can look at it the other way around: if you want a better than average woman who isn't lazy and won't get fat, then you'd better be better than the average man.

>instead
It's not like lifting takes up all your free time, you can both lift and work on your social skills.
The reason being overly muscular is associated with insecurity is that people envy those guys, but they don't want to put in the effort, so they make some shit up, like "they must be insecure", to feel better about their own mediocrity. Besides, most people probably don't think that muscular people are insecure, it's just a loud minority who believe that.

nah youre just ugly m8 lol

>200 lbs

Women literally couldn't care less about legs. It's all about upper body for them. You're fucking autistic thinking your legs will impress a woman. They might impress some faggot.

The ONLY acceptable thing to wear in the gym is rugby shorts.

Those are called short shorts

Kek he doesnt know what to where at the gym, retard.

wear shorts that dont go down to the knee you look retarded

My wife loves my muscular legs.

STOP NAMING YOUR FILE NAMES VEGETA

fifthed

i dont wear short shorts because im not giant faggot

Not wearing them you fucking idiot

You probably drink water in between sets don't you?

After getting in decent shape, I see women look at me all the time. Some straight up smile at me, at random ass places. This never happened until I got more Veeky Forums and I'm not aesthetic or anything, probably around 15% bf. Just got leaner in the stomach, bigger arms and wider shoulders, plus I have the added benefit of being tall. I literally think I could get laid at almost any location, with just a little more confidence and social skills. Money being unnecessary.

dude its kind of sad that a 200 pound landwhale finds you unfuckable/isn't even trying to flirt with you. So much for those muscles, huh? Sorry about the face, champ

you were just waiting for this moment, weren't you?

Women love legs and glutes as well. The people saying women only care about upper body are probably virgins.

>Giving a shit about what you wear to the gym.
>Never going to make it.

Nah. You got the wrong idea. She's some chick that's on the opposite side of the country. I activated my Facebook and she just messaged me almost immediately
In fact the screenshot in the OP was right after me calling her boyfriend low test