Individualism is a jew meme to stop people from working together

prove it wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3R7YCWMzpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>slippery-slope

were most of the great figures of history not individuals? what is this need from some to do away with either individualism or collectivism? what is so damn hard to understand about balance in all things? we exist simultaetously as sentient solitary minds and pieces of a grand societal organism, it's both, shee-eesh

>prove it wrong
There is literally NO/NONE/ZERO/(0) evidence of this shit

Collectivism is a Jewish meme to keep you from reaching your fullest potential.

Prove me wrong.

>create individualism to promote anarchy and social decay
>it leads instead to peace and prosperity
whoops

Prove that unity is a commodity worth the payment of individuality

Individualism only thrives in a society that works together. You have the individual, who cares for and is cared by his community, rise to the top.

This modern notion of some man who works and gets along with nobody while rising to the top is a shit meme and isn't how good societies function.

>it's both, shee-eesh
Yeah that's the point though, our modern society doesn't like to pretend that it's both, they ignore that "collectivism" and "individualism" go together and aren't supposed to be separate.

Separating the singular concept into two different ideologies was the mistake.

I hate Ayn Rand too

this

>Bruh muh epic Nazi sculptures lmao
Prove yourself right faggot

>prove it wrong
>were most of the great figures of history not individuals?

Yes, but the fundamental Jewish assertion is "everyone except Pharaoh has a license from God to kill people." If one accepts the Jewish proposition, simply by reading 100 page story about a talking burning bush you instantly become more important than the High King of Egypt - and, in addition, you are more important than Newton or Darwin or any sculptor of ancient Rome, or any artist or any scientist because you absolutely know the absolute truth and everyone who questions that absolute truth must be killed.

The Jewish plague is narcissism - a perverted form of what you regard as "individualism" where great people are honored.

It's codified sacrilege, disrespect, and arrogance.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3R7YCWMzpo

You can be an individual and still work collectively. Disregard American retardation on the subject.

What the fuck are your pictures and videos supposed to be saying? They don't make any sense.

that's basically my point. individualism thrives within a collective and both thrive dependent on each other. no man is an island also everybody is special or whatever

Well you and me are on the same page then. I just wonder why did some intellectuals think it was a good idea to promote one and not the other, or separate the two? It's like saying you can have males without females or vice versa.

who makes al these images and videos? do you make them or are you working with someone?

That dude is unironically a schizo. His posts used to be literally an incomprehensible word salad. Now his posts at least make some sense and follow a logical train of thought, but I still don't understand what the fuck his videos and pictures are supposed to mean.

>It's like saying you can have males without females
Well you can.

How would a society with only males function? Who would make the babies?

>Using the bible as a source

Fertilizing eggs engineered from male dermal cells and gestating humans in artificial wombs.

We can't do that with current technology on a large enough scale either way its irrelevant utopian thinking

>large enough scale
That's the point though. It could reduce the world's population to just a couple hundred million or less, which would be desirable.

Value systems are materially based. The explosion of easily available commodity goods caused the emergence of bourgeois individualism, not the other way around.

that would only be desirable in third world countries where it would be hardest to implement, but really I think it's a deeper issue than the practicality sake