Veeky Forums realisations

>tfw the sad truth is that not all of us are gonna make it

>there's no point in lifting past your 20's

>deadlifts aren't worth doing. the stress and risk of injury aren't worth the benefits.

The only people who aren't going to make it are those who don't actually want to make it.

>tfw narrow shoulders and long neck

>it's all about the face if you want to attract women and have respect in society

Well then dont hang yourself or your neck will only get loger

only those who are willing to die for the cause will make it

Is that Josh Hancott?

lol

I know that feel bruh :(

still trying to internalize all of these
>fitness is only one aspect of a person, if you spend 90% of your time obsessing it you are neglecting everything else and will become a gymcel
>upper body is more important than lower body if you're male
>guys are kinda cute (no homo)
>normies are actually individuals and I shouldn't hate them all just because my experiences with some have been bad

well at least you're improvin-
>guy are kinda cute

kill yourself

my traps are so much bigger than my shoulders.arms that i look like a fucking mutant.

And the worst thing is i don't even train traps

You're never gonna make it

>>upper body is more important than lower body if you're male
Dude, untrained legs look fucking awful on a guy.

he didn't say to neglect training legs he just said that upper body is more important

>Not everyone will make it

You gotta fight for it anyway. Do it for the ones who didn't make it.

>testosterone is the difference between me and what I want to be and not my lifestyle

Nah, man. There is an old guy at my gym who is slowly getting ripped, his wife died like 6 years ago and he's been slowly getting cut since.
Its harder and there is a lot more pain but its doable.

jesus bro, I was just sitting here lollygagging before my workout, but now I'm ready to get in there and start lifting heavy shit.

10/10 motivation, do it for those who can't

I hated "sports" all my life, never did any sport
I started lifting at about 27 not very seriously until 32 anyways...
now at 35 and am in the best physical form my body has ever been...
>bullshid
>yours post

>No matter what I do, I'll have a four-pack and wide hips. Most unaesthetic lifter alive
>I could've fucked 10x as many girls by just not caring if I got rejected or not and moving on to the next one rather than fixating on an oneitis.
>I wasted my youth buckling down and studying instead of having fun. I sacrificed the best part of life to rush into the boring part