How do I get a vegan gf?

How do I get a vegan gf?

Be vegan and a girl

I have one and it's fucking awful. Everything is a chore to do anything. All she cares about is veganism.

Read some vegan forums, there are not enough hottie vegan guys so they date us normies and hope they convert you when you're so committed. It's a trap.

So it's a buyer's market for vegan men?
Looks like I'm going vegan, goodbye Veeky Forums, I'm going to the dark side

Lol this

Yes, vegan males are very sought out. All I ever hear on the vegan forums is they can't find vegan males and just date normies and hope they see the light.

Personally I've subconsciously stopped eating very much animal product and don't eat non vegan around her.

>vegan
>gf

>Personally I've subconsciously stopped eating very much animal product and don't eat non vegan around her.

Good man

I had a nice Nigerian girlfriend once. She was pretty great and even made fun of vegans once, then her psychology teacher showed the class animals getting butchered in a barn and she turned vegan. After that day she would not stop arguing or finding a reason to get mad about something, even telling her to calm down got her mad. So trust me user, you don't want one.

Bye

I would do it too if I was as brave as you. there are a shit load of vegan hotties, and almost every vegan guy is weird as shit. So a vegan chad, or even just being a Veeky Forums vegan could get you the pick of the litter.

I'll probably go vegan at some point, just because I like feeling better than everyone and vegans seem to think they are, so it just makes sense.

You might have just made the single most legitimate reason to go vegan.

Plus whenever you get sick of her veganism you can just eat meat in front of her one day and bam relationship over with no lingering attachment.

faurk im in on this

That bitch is eating ice cream, what the fuck is this shit, she's not vegan.

it's non dairy hagen daz

Bunch of fags. The key isn't to become vegan, it's to lie to her and make her believe you're vegan when you're actually not. The only problem then is hiding all the meat if you live together.

I hide my meat in my pants.

Sometimes

Wouldn't it be easier to just not eat meat than to have a secret fridge of meat that you can only access when she isn't around?

Yes, it would, but sometimes you don't want to stop eating meet. Might have to live off jacks links jerkey or some shit to take no risks

This just might work.

*Meat

Come to Austin, this place is squirming with vegans.

Anyone know if there are any conservative vegans? Can't stand liberals, and the majority of vocal vegans are liberals..

There are but they're rare

That's a hard thing to find friendo, and chances are your "conservative" vegan girl might end up being some edgy trap in the end

jesus christ they must all be fucking insane.

imagine resisting all of that barbecue 24/7

I don't find many, but I'd imagine it'd be mostly for health reasons. Conservatives tend to swing religious, and the Old Testament is chock full of animal slaughter and sacrifice, so killing animals for human use/consumption wouldn't be something a conservative woman would shy away from naturally.

>beef
>texas
>"barbecue"

that's like finding a gf

You don't.

This.

>can't eat shit when we go out
>constantly talking about how she thinks meat is gross
>unhealthy as fuck
>always talks like she is on some moral high-ground