/CocoonMode/

I go back to college in a week and I'm considering going full cocoon mode.

Focusing on studying, stretching, mental health, and most importantly, lifting and eating a shit ton.

I've already deleted all social media. It's a waste of time, but also I don't want to be tempted to post anything.

I want to totally transform and shock everyone when they see me later in the year.

Does anyone have /cocoon mode/ stories?
I'm 145 lbs and I want to gain as much mass as I can. My goal would be to get to 170 lean by the end of the year. I might not get there, but I'll get as close as I can.

Also I forgot to mention: wearing long sleeves/baggy clothes around people I know to conceal gains until the big reveal.

why would you go "cocoon mode" during college

you sound like someone who has mental health problems. you should be meeting friends who will last you a lifetime. hint: chances to do this RUN OUT AFTER COLLEGE.

Can't you do those things without committing social suicide?

Wait for the big reveal... Wtf mate, unless you do steroids it doesn't work that quickly.

Cocoon mode is retarded because it cuts off social gains. Everything that can be done in cocoon mode can be done outside of it without making you look like an autistic recluse. Who are you going to shock in one year? All the friends you won't have?

not socially, but I want to hide any gains I make until I'm a lot bigger

>but I want to hide any gains I make until I'm a lot bigger

what the fuck dude? this sounds like some retard shit where you think real life is anime or something

don't post this again, i'm embarrassed for you

to clear up: not socially, physically.

I agree with OP though it would have a bigger impact if you surprised everyone you knew with a lot of mass instead of just noob gains

you'd get bigger 'mires desu

You said in the OP you deleted all social media. Why would you do this unless you wanted to isolate yourself socially? I mean if you want to hide your body for a year go for it but I think you're expecting too big of a pay off honestly.

social media is cancer.
I think we can all agree on that.

Doing things face to face is much more fulfilling than typing behind a stupid phone screen

There's nothing wrong with interacting with people you know online. My brothers in college right now and has group chats on instagram where he just bants with his frat brothers and shit like that.

SOCIAL GAINS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF COLLEGE!!!

I assume you won't see your parents until winter break? Surprise them, they might care. Your peers won't give a shit, only real close friends will care about your transformation. And you can't have any of those if your cocoon mode.

My story of co-coon mode
>be me
> finish college move out of home
>go cocoon made drop 26kg (more then a pl8
>make some gains
>visit home
>family thinks I have aids
Not enough gains to get mired yet but the weight loss was good

Unless you are super mega motivated cocoon mode is hard as you can only rely on yourself

I've been cocoon mode for the last 4 years.

>Live in tiny studio apartment
>Only go outside in very early hours of the morning
>Work from home
>Never have human contact except on rare occasions

>college
>cocoon mode
Are you retarded? This is the last time you have the chance to get easy social gains, and considering you want to cut all contact with everyone, I think you're just full of social anxiety and making up excuses not to make social gains.
Don't fucking go cocoon mode, you'll regret the shit out of it later, I guarantee. Just go /nodrinkenoughsleep/ mode, going to parties and socializing, but being in bed at reasonable timing and not drinking. That way you get both normal gains and social gains

>>Work from home
Curious, what it is you do?

I import and sell prescription pharmaceuticals online (legally).

I work 60-70 hours a week at home. I bought a home gym and spa last February. It's been life changing.

I have excessive human contact through raising two kids though.

You're extremely shallow. There is no point in doing this unless you're a queen that needs validation from others. My suggestion is you try to be a better person. Volunteer for something, help your neighbours, walk dogs at the shelter, read to old people. Don't delete social media, use it to get in contact with people you don't talk to anymore, see how are they doing. Hang flyers around your neighbourhood offering to do simple repair around the house for older folks. Do that for a few months, and then see if people seeing how big your muscles are was really that important.

what does the spa come with? sounds nice

I'm sure your wife appreciates you taking care of her kids

Social gains are an important kind of gains. Don't neglect them, user.

Also cardio.

Cocoon mode these last two months of summer. School starts in two weeks at a new Uni. On a ligandrol cycle and going to the gym 5/6 days a week, gains are a booming. Growing out my beard for the first time in a year to amuse myself. I basically have no friends. Hoping to scoop up a qt as soon as possible.

There is nothing wrong with having some social media that you use for instant messaging with friends, not to mention that being in your uni's facebook group or messaging your uni friends about things related to your major can be useful for your studies. Posting frequently on any social media is for low-iq subhumans though, literally none of my friends do that, I guess it must be an American thing.

That's the other extreme. If social gains are the most important part of college for you, then you chose a shit major. Have fun being in debt with your useless degree.

Cocoon mode is literally just being a NEET who doesn't talk to anyone and goes to the gym.

T B H we all need all the social help we can get your social gains will suffer from being an autist like this.

This photo cracks me up every time

cocoon mode is 2013 Veeky Forums meme that shouldn't be taken seriously

it's reallly just an excuse to become a NEET, like saying bulking instead of getting fat, or refeed when you mean binge eating on burgers