Sup Veeky Forums...

Sup Veeky Forums. I wanna go to comic con in about a years time and cosplay as the Ang Lee 2003 Hulk (pic related)and I am looking for some lift reccomendations! I have chosen this version as it is the most possible to portray I think as he gets bigger the more angrier he gets, so I can make it believable by acting calm or only slightly angry ( I plan to stay in character ). I will also have a friend with me who can explain what i am doing. But I can also get the Hulks haircut and I will dye it black too so people should understand But I still need to get pretty big. I've been going to the gym for 1 month now and haven't seen much results despite putting on weight beforehand as the ground work, can't seem to find the right lifts to turn the fat into muscle. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RHNNlsevldo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be ready to be called "Hulk in a middle school"

sad

>in a

Is this pasta orrrr...?

What the fuck is this thread even

No can do buddy, i have been going to comic con and cosplaying for a few years and have had some pretty good successes. I have a reputation in my area as having top quality cosplay so this needs to be good, or I will use one of my backup ideas.
Why would this be a pasta?

Because it's severely autistic.

Do you genuinely think I give two fucks about insults on a anonymous message board? I came here for advice or a routine to get me in the shape i need to be Lol. You're pathetic. I don't give a fuck bro

Inject creatine

I can tell that you are joking but that might be something I overlooked ( supplements ).

Any other supplements suggestions as well? I heard creatine is good. I will give it a whirl.

tren

Are you willing to juice? You'll never get big enough for Hulk natty, if you don't want to do steroids go for Thor or something, you won't get close to his physique in a year but it'll be less pathetic.

Is that a supplement?
No. I am clean and refuse to take drugs. I understand the limitations of my timeframe which is why I have chosen the 2003 Ang Lee Hulk as opposed to the superior Mark Ruffalo interpretation in the more recent MCU franchise. I believe I can achieve a believable physique in my timeframe with no drugs, if I work out hard and use the right routine. I have motivation

You're not serious are you? There's no way you'll achieve anything close to believable without roids, 2003 Hulk is fucking massive.

Have you even watched the fucking film? Or did you just not read my original post? The Hulks GROWS when he gets angrier. ( Proof: youtu.be/RHNNlsevldo ) I don't need to be inhumanely massive to portray him. Also, I am not fucking dumb. The Hulks hands and feet grow too. As well as his bone structure. So it can't be 100% accurate anyway. Maybe you dont have much experience with professional cosplays but some things are OKAY to be left up to the imagination. Also, don't tell me what is and is not possible when you don't even know where my current progress is Lol

You can't get this big in a year, even if you take steroids. You can never ever get this big as a natural. Your only option is to keep lifting and eating well and you'll put on some good mass. Just don't expect to become massive like Arnold. Supplements like creatine and whey aren't going to turn you into the Hulk. They're there to help you hit your macros and gain some strength

>turn the fat into muscle
Yeah you can't do that. What are your stats?

This just reeks of neckbeard

>I've been going to the gym for 1 month now and haven't seen much results
>you don't even know where my current progress is

if this isnt bait youre retarded. it would take years to go from a skinnyfat nerd (you) to a physique that wouldnt get you laughed at for cosplaying the hulk

I hate you, nerd

Have you even watched the fucking film? Or did you just not read my post? The 2003 Hulk is FUCKING MASSIVE even at his smallest. You will never get this big naturally and you are not getting this big in 11 months, even on juice.
So you either cosplay as Bruce Banner or you pick another costume, because no matter how good you granny knitting skills are, you're not going to look anywhere close to acceptable for a Hulk cosplay.

>>Also, don't tell me what is and is not possible when you don't even know where my current progress is Lol
>I've been going to the gym for 1 month now and haven't seen much results
Heh

OP, go as She-Hulk. It's a much more realistic goal.

Like I have said before, I dont give two fucks about insults on a message board. I won't reply to losers with nothing better to do other than make shitty comments
I better things to do Lol
Arnold is good motivation for me. But he does not have the Hulk physique I am looking for, I want to go for a more thicker lool especially on the biceps. See the pic on my original post for reference
Lol. Nice joke but I dont cosplay as woman characters lmao

justin lascek (the first one) is probably the BARE MINIMUM you would have to be to not be laughed at for cosplaying hulk, even then, you would still look stupid. this would take you 2+ years to achieve assuming you have no athletic background, which you dont if youre this autistic about comic books

the second man is klokov. this is probably the bare minimum do do a 'good' cosplay. this will take you many years and drugs to achieve

will you stop being delusional and/or baiting now pls

Look. I am here for advice on 1) workout routines and 2) supplements. I am not here to be called autistic ( which is a fucking overused insult on this thread ) or told i cannot achieve this goal. Guess what happens if I don't achieve the body I want? I use my backup idea ( which I already explained that I have if you read my replies. ) and I have plenty I have been doing this for a long fucking time so dont take me as a fucking amateur. At the end of the day, if it takes 2 years instead of one I dont give two FUCKS

OP only way you will even get a 1/4 of the way if that to the physique you want is if you hop on copious amounts of gear get your diet completely on point with about 2-3 bulk/cut cycles and have a routine which covers every plane of movement. And you'd have to have a good base to start off with and only lifting for a month is not nearly enough time to get a good base and foundation. I'm not saying scrap the idea but this is doable in 2-3 years not now based on info you've provided.

You are delusional if you think you could achieve that physique in a year's time without the use of drugs and no prior lifting other than a month. That's probably 5 years with drugs and proper diet and training. I'm not trying to insult you but you sound very ignorant and naive if you think this could be done in the timeframe you've given. No matte what motivation you may have this process is a marathon not a sprint. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Pic related will be OP after 11 months of hard bulking. "H-he's not that angry right now, that's why he's not so big and keeps looking at the ground, refusing to make eye contact."

Dude you can't get big enough to be shehulk. Duck out of here. Skinny bane.

so much autism in just one post
wtf is this

12x4 scoops erryday. Leave humanity behind.

Kek

>thicker biceps than arnold
>natty in less than a year
The bait was pretty good until this post

Post current body

L-lmao. Right guys?! Right?!

holy shit this is the most obvious reddit user thread I've seen in a long time

just go back

K so what are your stats right now? Current routine? Caloric intake? How many days a week are you lifting/training at the moment? Based off the fact that you have only lifted for 1 month prior to this post and your timeframe is unreasonable especially when you want to look like someone who is clearly on gear it is highly unlikely you will come anywhere close to that despite the motivation you may think you have. 1 user put it perfectly this is a marathon not a sprint. Heres what I can say as far as routine wise. Find a routine that has a vertical push/pull, horizontal push/pull, squat, hinge, lunge and carry movements and work on progression weekly/bi-weekly/monthly whatever suits you. For nutrition your going to want to eat at a surplus to put on mass so start around +250 kcals with 50%p/25%c/25%f or whatever macro division works best for you. See how this goes for a year and all the best you fucking insignificant piece of actual shit. Are you fucking retarded? All of this is in the sticky you cretin. Do not waste our time with this and put this in a qtddtot. Absolute fucking mongoloid.