Wtf i hate Veeky Forums now

wtf i hate Veeky Forums now

*100 squats on his dick

Maybe she wasn't properly eating or staying hydrated for a few weeks, so the exertion killed her?

10 days after.. whut??

she'll never gain the power to defeat any adversary in one punch

lol

>Died 10 days later
>From doing 5 mins of bodyweight squats

Death by evil evil corporation man who forced poor girl to do evil evil excercise is a great SJW headline but who is really gonna believe it?

Source: Aletha Adu in the Sun Newspaper

rolls eyes

that's why I stay within 8 reps

Wow, he put her through one of the most inhuman training routines Chinese Olympic coaches used back in the day before they were banned. No wonder she couldn't handle it.

>bullying an asian girl
who is this heartless bastard? it would be okay if it was an ugly white roastie but asian girls are delicate and pure

I know this is Veeky Forums and what I'm about to type is really ironic, but get laid you fucking weeb.

How pathetically weak do you have to be to die from this? Was she already cycling DNP or something?

>Dying after 100 squats
Thats dyels for you

Where do I find a cute busty virgin Asian that wants to fuck me?

>punishment is 100 squats

This is why asians are doing so much better than Americans.

In asia

you're here too dweeb

i'm here, but a weeb I am not you dumb fuck.

>dies 5 dies later from squats
Fucking seriously this is what the asian docs ruled as a cause of her death? this has to be fake

>dies 5 dies

>tfw you want to get better at squats, but know doing 100 of them will kill you

This is how retarded our society has become. A bunch of total degenerates. We need a total purge of the media and go full right to cease this faggotry.

Sad story. She probably had some serious issues she didn't know about. No normal healthy girl would die from that.