Got called out on my physique last night

>random guy shouts "how many steroids do you take mate"
>all the girls around him laugh
>I say "more then you can afford pal"

Was I alpha?

Did you get your dick sucked?

Even if you are on gear, you shoulda lied. Making him think youre big naturally while he wasnt mighta got under his skin but confirming gear gives them an excuse to laugh you off.

No. It made you look petty and defensive while "confirming" his insult.

Iktf

>have to plan something out with college group
>guy gets frustrated with me and says "how much steroids do you take by the way?"
>girls in the group laugh

Just wanted to kill myself tbqh

do you actually take steroids??

hahahah what the actual fuck

how garbage was your childhood that steroids seemed like a good idea jesus christ

Maybe I'm an autismo here but I don't get how that's even an insult. "Hurr, you're shredded. I totally got you." What's next, is going to go and see some handsome guy and be like "lmao you look like you could be a model. I bet chicks want you dick... ha, totally owned him there."

>mate
Do you live in kangarooland?

I mean if you used wrong grammar you're definitely not alpha pal.

THAN*

Really I thought fit was mostly amerifats but as a europoor with English as my 3rd language it boggles me how native speakers are so inept at their own language.

Dumbass

being handsome

vs

being so insecure with your natural body that you routinely stab yourself in the ass with a needle that literally shrinks your testicles and permanently ruins your endocrine system

never come to Canada unless you want to lose faith in the future

Not only should you always deny taking steroids, you should always deny ever having worked out in the first place. I thought this was common knowledge.

But is he even actually roiding? He implies it with his response to the guy but it seems like more of just a retarded spaghetti spilling reply.

Can confirm.

this

>What is being a DYEL faggot forever

from his OP I presumed he indeed uses steroids. If he doesn't and told them that he does, then he's a super retard and can't be helped in life.

wew lad

or should I say lass?

>i am not your pal...buddy!

All these posts saying "you should have lied! No one can see trough you if you lie!!!"

I mean, how insecure can you get? First you need to be on gear because you are pathetic and weak and then you have to lie about it to others with the goal of making them feel bad. I bet you also buy fake chinese gucci clothes from amazon and then boast about how rich you are. You guys are the ones who give lifting a bad name and make everyone think we are insecure overcompensating LAZY IMPATIENT DISHONEST FAGGOTS LIKE THE LIKES OF YOU

my nigger

you take life too serious

Not if you didnt look him straight in the eye with a faint smirk on your face

Just tell everyone you play Wii Fit.

I can't imagine the level of insecurity someone has to ask someone else about the steroids they take.

>triggered

Tiny nuts, still more of a man than you

Ohhee i'm scared of a little needle, better cry about how scawy steroids are to others

is this b8