Asia is notorious for eating disgusting amounts of simple carbs with every meal like white rice...

asia is notorious for eating disgusting amounts of simple carbs with every meal like white rice, noodles and batterede stuff

yet its one of the skinniest areas on the planet

how the fuck do they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/zRIDcCLxdRI
youtu.be/chiFy6a6yoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just shut the fuck up

maybe because carbs don't make you fat hmm

Portion size is small, not as lazy as Americans, sweat shops burn a ton of calories, fat shaming is encouraged, and they work instead of posting retarded questions on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

asians experience diabetes at a far lower body fat and bmi

Asian women prefers even pajeets over asian men. Lookism has been researching this.

genetics

Making that later tonight for my two double shifts this weekend because my boss is a dickhole. But yeah, Carbs

Asians have small stomachs so they eat little amounts of food. Their small penises fit perfectly into their small vaginas.

Good on you, Kim

Portions, it's actually unreal.
We don't eat big portions in my country (we eat a lot of cheese and yoghurt to compensate) but even then, my azn gf eats so very little, it's ridiculous.
Her family eats a lot of fruits or low calories snacks along the day, while I generally eat once or twice a day so there's that too.
Also eggs are absolutely everywhere so they have a fair share of protein and fats

>Asians liking pajeets

Ask me how I know you've got no clue what you're talking about.

Indians are asian so...

So are Russians ;^/]

When you say Asian, it's pretty much accepted that you mean the squinty eyed ones. Autist.

I know the standard "chinese buffets" we know here in the west doesnt really fully represent asian cuisine obviously

but man, you guys eat a lot of fried stuff and a lot of simple carbs, i know they eat vegetables and meat too, but damn

>projecting this hard

get a life?

because they only eat carbs

the real thing that makes you fat is the combination of carbs + fats. Heres a few examples:
>pizza
>donuts
>cookies
>any fried floury dish

You can have carbs
You can have fat

But you can't have both.

>fried rice
>fried noodles
>fried shrimp in batter
>fried chicken in batter
>various fried sweet bread for dessert

tell me how literally frying carbs in fat in a wok doesnt combine the two

Well I'm not asian, I'm french, but yeah they fry a buttload of food. However they'll eat like 80g of fried stuff as a snack at 5pm and eat 3 peach and an egg for diner

They also eat for more greens than whites ever so

>its one of the skinniest areas on the planet
>how the fuck do they do it?
fatshaming

Is Veeky Forums filtered or is this meme still going?

>how the fuck do they do it?
It's not just Asia, it's everywhere else, too.

Carbs won't make you fat. Never did, never will. Deal with it.

Also
>small portions

You guys never been to Asia, I can tell. Fucking ignorant Americats.

Lookism posted some white paper stats on it. Asian male was at the bottom.

Fat shaming is much, much worse in the West than in the East.

American education - the thread, I guess.

sure thing fatso

Shit is white rice a simple carb?

CICO you tidder toddler retard

and thats why obesity rates have been increasing in asian countries

lol, no it's not

>They also eat for more greens than whites ever so
LOL!
No, not really.

I lived in China and Malaysia for over 10 years, man. You don't know shoot.

i am chinese living in malaysia RIGHT NOW.
your turn.

"Simple carbs" does not mean anything, it's propaganda terminology invented by the meat industry to distract from the fact that Asians used to be slim and healthy eating just white rice, corn and potatoes with vegetables. What the fuck is a "simple carb", it doesn't exist.

The meme 5-10 years ago was "carbs make you fat", but since even the most superficial glance around the world proves this to be incorrect, all of the anti-carb clowns switched to the newest meme of "sugar makes you fat" which also happens to be false (sugar consumption is very low in China, the only thing that changed is higher intake of fat and protein and they are blowing up like balloons)

I eat both and I'm lean. Probably something like 45-50% carbs 35-40% fat.

Asians eat more vegetables than westerners. Try adding two additional pounds of vegetables daily to your diet. You'll be so satiated you'll never be hungry even on a big calorie deficit. And you will be much healthier too and feel better.

I dont know man. I watched this a while ago and it was pretty convincing about sugar/high fructose corn syrup. I'm going back and forth on whether to avoid carbs
>youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM&feature=youtu.be

Its all about CICO. How does this thread even exist? I thought this was common knowledge on here.

Been in Korea for 6. Here currently.

You cannot possibly be serious

>Small portions
>Low-cal foods (I saw a video of this little girl showing what her typical breakfast was and it was basically high-volume, low-calorie)
>Weight-concious

link that shit dawg

youtu.be/zRIDcCLxdRI
The video I was referring too. Plus I saw another video by this guy that lives in China and he showed how they basically eat very bland low-cal food.

youtu.be/chiFy6a6yoA

They eat small portions
They move a lot
Incredibly they stay thin despite eating shitty carbs

>Believing made up facts of lookism retards

Oh i'm very serious. The video is more than convincing

Eat a PLATE of white rice everyday,
still fit and skinny

The West demonizes carbs imo, sugar is the real evil

>falling for the low carb meme

Enjoy your chronic disease meatfags.

I lived in korea 4 yrs

Rice portions are small, small amounts of meat and lots of veggies plus lots of fermented food

And pretty much only water to drink

because they dont drink corn syrup with every meal like amerifats

Isn't most of the "water" they drink barley tea>

because "asian food" isnt just orange chicken and fried rice. It consists of steam rice with meat and veggies. Pretty balanced diet. But with fast food asians are getting fat also

People dont eat like the runningman show ?

Fellow dietician or just smarticle?

by not eating more calories than they expend

Carbs don't make you fat, I don't know who the fuck started this meme but it needs to stop

t. eat a 2pound bread everyday and still auschwitz mode

Fatshaming is still a thing in Asian cultures.

Yes they do. If you don't immediately burn your carbs you know what happens. FAT

Shut up you autistic faggot.

Enjoy your stomach cancer

New meme? I was on vacation and didn't catch up

No I just responded to the wrong person. Rice is the most arsenic rich food that exists, arsenic is toxic and a major cause of stomach cancer. Asia eats the most rice, and also have the highest rates of stomach cancer in the world

asians have slightly different enzymes, this is also the reason they cant handle alcohol for shit

Pasta and rice are not simple carbs. Compare the glycemic index with some thing like oats. They also eat lots of fish and vegetables.

rice is carbs yes but it's not that calorie-dense

most home-cooked meals tend to have mostly vegetable dishes. Not friend, but cooked like beef and broccoli you get from chinese restaurants, but probably heavier on the broccoli and bok choy

TLDR: East Asian home cooked meals: rice is low-calorie and most dishes are vegetable-heavy and not friend/too oily

fried*

You know Veeky Forums was modeled after Japanese imageboards, right?

>starch
>simple carbs
>glucose
>the same as other simple carbs like fructose & lactose

You have a pleb level of understanding and will never amount to anything.

>tfw no tiny asian vagina gf

>110kcal for 100g of cooked rice.
Yeah i really wonder how they do it... Retard.

You said it yourself, skinny not muscular. They're emaciated and weak

Asians have a faster metabolism

>asians eat little

You couldn't be more off with your comment. I have lived in shanghai and been all over china. It's ridiculous how much those fuckers can eat. People literally had double my amount sometimes even though i weighed at least 10-20kg more than them. I think it must be the fact that they don't eat anything after a certain time or that they don't eat 3 or 4 meals a day because they dont have the time for it