Consider the following:

> rejected by oneitis, she doesn't see herself being with you romantically
> start picking up hobbies
> travelling
> lifting
> becoming a man
> after she sees what you've made of yourself, she wants to get involved
> she's still your oneitis after all this time

Do you get together with her now, cause secretly you've been doing all of this shit for years to get her attention, or do you reject her now, disgusted by the fact that she couldn't see you were the same person deep inside even back when you were a twinky boring little faggot? Is she in the wrong for only wanting you after bettering yourself?

If a previously fat bitch who was thirsty for your cock but you turned down lost weight and got hot, would you accept her?

>she's been getting dikt down the whole time you were putting in work

no, fuck that whore

Go find yourself a younger, hotter girl that looks similar to her. Trust me.

That's actually an interesting point, user, cause see... I like "investing" in fat bitches that I feel have potential to be beautiful. I'll fuck 'em a couple of times and then suggest they start working out for me. If she's slightly chubby only and I can see she's got amazing genes, I'd even be willing to be with her and sculpt her all the way.

Ah, but that's the thing with oneitisis. It's never only the looks. I've fucked 50 bitches hotter than her. It's that je ne sais quoi that she has and that's driving me insane. You know what I'm talking about.

Pump and dump my friend, pump and dump

>girls will like you if you just bee yourself
That's terrible advice, no one likes a faggot beta. The road to self improvement often is changing yourself, ironing out your flaws. Going to fat to fit shows self discipline, picking up hobbies makes you interesting given it's not video games. Start reading more, research theology, ha e things to talk about. You have done good OP, bee more confident go for it, you never know until you try.

Accept her. Think of her as an alpha female who didn't want to date some bitchboy with subpar genetics. You have now proven yourself to be superior than most peasants so she is going to commend your efforts by allowing you to pound her sugar walls.

Do not be upset that you were beta and she didn't want you in the past. Be proud that you made it and claim your prize.

Ahhh, whaling.

Is she a valuable partner or just some slut?
No reason not to go for her just because she wasn't/isn't into fat boring dudes.

Yes
I'm not going to date someone I think is hideous unless they legitimately have a 9 or 10/10 personality

She's my dream girl. There's a reason I fell in love with her after fucking with 80 girls and feeling nothing.

She's gorgeous ( despite not being my type - she's taller than me [ I'm 6' ] and skinny [ I like 'em thicc ] ), adventurous, reads philosophy, amazing taste in music, we danced randomly in my room at 3 AM, wants to travel the world, just like me.

She's been with a couple of dudes since my first attempt at her.
I actually met one of them at a concert, where I stole her away from him ( they were broken up but he insisted on going with her ) and she spent the whole night listening to bands with me while he sat away in a corner. He was this fucking manlet skinny faggot, so she's not shallow when it comes to looks. Right now I think she's with this photographer dipshit that travelled the world and climbs and shit and now she goes on mountain trips and whatever with him.

Fucking hurts. I've unfollowed her on facebook but I can't help myself checking on what she's been up to once or twice a month so I see all this shit.

I wish that "fuck other girls and you'll forget about her" thing were true. I even fucking moved towns so I don't have to see her anymore cause it hurts too much knowing she's 100 meters away from me and not being able to have her ( plus I'm a freelancer so I can just work from wherever ).

Anyone here succesfully whaled before?

You can't fake attraction so no. Usually people who try to whale think they can change someone's mentality but eventually figure out that the only thing that change someone is oneself.

i lift weights so i can look good and make girls want me

then i fuck them and emotionally abuse them so they want love me

then i reject them and repeat the cycle.

i fucking hate women

Thats funny, i dont remember making this post but i clearly did

Maybe you're a fag, user. Be proud.

No no no, its entirely you being a little bitch and not leaving the past where it belongs. If you have any self respect the MOST you can do for this cunt is a pity pump and dump. If you get into a relationship with her you are the biggest of betas.

move on already you disphit. you're rediculous gtfo

The answer to your question:

PUMP AND DUMP

At least fuck her before you make your decision user

A famous French male Youtuber has gone from fat to skinny thanks to his gf.
I have no female example though.
Better be homo.

Read your Heraclitus. That "same person deep down" is a bunch of bull.

>Heraclitus

Any specific literature I should read by him, user?

Don't be fucking gay mate, this whole "why doesn't she love me for who I am?" shit is childish. You are the sum of your actions, and since we aren't all telepaths actions are all that can tell about a person's nature. Now that you have done some things worth noticing/admiring, you are attractive to her. Stop overthinking it, keep doing dope shit and fuck her brains out

Living the Chad lifestyle.
Ignore any women over 30.
Pump and Dump.
Let the Betas raise your children.

go for it man. People grow and learn. You did, she did. Don't let resentment or jealousy get in the way of you being happy.

I don't understand how people fall into that trap. Even when I was scraping near the bottom of the tinder/internet dating barrel I never considered even getting involved with a single mum

This is the only acceptable response

>disgusted by the fact that she couldn't see you were the same person deep inside even back when you were a twinky boring little faggot?
Except you fucking weren't

This world is filled with people who say they will change and dont. You changed, you are not today who you were when you started.

She isnt attracted to who you were she is attracted to who you are. As long as you still like her for who she is and you're comfortable in who you are now then there isnt a problem.

Tfw people still believe you can't change people because of 'muh friiwill, grow up nerd.

history repeats itself

what is she going to do when you're old and ugly?

if she rode the cock carousel and is now ready to settle down now that you have improved your value the answer is no
if she behaved well in the meantime and is still in her top quality then yeah

>after she sees what you've made of yourself, she wants to get involved

So roughly HOW many cocks has she ridden in the meantime? She fucked 12 Chads and all "Pumped and Dumped" her. Is SHE a better catch than before?
The oneitis is a not a myth but if she was you would have remained best friend with benefits.
A woman in love is harder to get rid of then a case of Herpes.

Yes, don't listen to the bitter autists.
Worst that happens is it doesn't work out and you break up.

She isn't wrong, but I still wouldn't be with her because
>muh pride

Like many others said, you are not 'the same inside', and if a fat bitch got hot you'd suddenly want her too, but that doesn't change the fact that rejection hurts, and you might feel like shit of you're with this girl.

I'd date her or hate fuck her just to try and get over her, my image of her is probably more attractive than what she actually is, and once I realize that emotionally, the whole oneitis thing will go away.

> be 14
> oneitis is half asian and a massive weeb
> She is in love with Sasuke from Naruto
> Gonna get in shape and be a goddamn ninja, she'll love me then
> Start going to the gym and doing martial arts
> Ended up totally forgetting why I was doing it
> Just remember a few months ago, that was 9 years ago

I don't know how to feel about it

What's her name, user?

She sounds exactly like a girl I've developed an unfortunate crush on (even though I have a gf lmao), tall skinny and fucking some photographer dipshit who climbs and travelled the world.

>I've fucked 50 bitches
how? where do you meet girls?

>tfw 30 year old kv

Where are you from?

I've actually had sex with around 80 or 90 girls. Lost count at one point. Tinder mostly. Some would pick me up at clubs or whatever. Never approached a girl in real life.

Eastern Canada

>cut off contact with her after she got a bf (not that she minded, probably felt relief)
>getting monetary physical and social gains for 2 years
>she gained weight

On one hand, I see why you would want to reject her. You probably have been infatuated with her for a long time, and have been angry with her just as much as you've been happy with her.

On the other hand, you can't blame her for not wanting a cuck for a bf. Now that you've become higher value, she's unsurprisingly interested in you.

I'd take her on a date and see where it goes. I was in a similar situation and it turns out that your dream girl is usually just a dream. They have flaws you don't see until years of separation makes you question ever thinking of them as special.

>Never approached a girl in real life.

You are going to be so lonely later in life.

This desu

You WEREN'T like that before. That's the point. You're a different person inside. Just because you imagine yourself doing shit doesn't mean you're a catch. Doing it does.

"What's inside" is also what's on the outside. You can judge books by their covers.

Not her then.

>I'd take her on a date and see where it goes. I was in a similar situation and it turns out that your dream girl is usually just a dream.
We did go out, went out every day for like a week ( swimming cause she was preparing for a triathlon and afterwards we'd get beers in the park ).

I'm 23, and I already am.

Always loved how tiny never took a pic of his tibia in any of his pics
you would all die laughing at how fucking short he really was

Wasn't he 5'4?

she sounds like a cunt desu

Do it OP. It seems you finally got your shit together, this muh she didn't like the interior me is bullshit.

>I'm 23, and I already am.

It IS hard but force yourself to do a "cold pickup".
Go into a bar an pickup a woman you have NO connection to... that night is the first time you have ever seen her. Do not need to go home with her but get number and arrange a meeting later.
My best cold pickup was a teen girl at a bar with her mother and father there. Got her number and we hooked up a few days later. Looked almost identical to Monika Lewinski.

>My best cold pickup was a teen girl at a bar with her mother and father there.

Story?

me too

i sometimes wonder at night wether i will, on my deathbed, be proud to never have bowed to a woman or wether i will be sad because of all the missed opportunities

>oneitis
stop using this word you fucking faggot. I hope you never say that in real life

No. Chances are she'll get fat again.

He was short enough to require ladders in each room in order to reach things. I shit you not
Amazing upper body though. Jelly for sure

>My best cold pickup was a teen girl at a bar with her mother and father there
that's my fetish

dennis system in action, good job lad

>Story?

The bar was "The Foxfire" in southern California. I was in my later 30s at the time, she was 18.
Met her danced a bit, wanted to take her home but she said her "friend" was taking her home. Found out later her "friend" was her mother.
Got her number and a few days later we "dated" got her to my apartment and enjoyed her companionship. It was weird dating someone so young, she was too young to get into any bars, so we just did movies, dinner, and shopping. About a year later she moved in with me GREAT sex, anal and Vaginal but she was not into oral. Would have been a good wife but had a "depression" attitude and I wanted to return to school to complete another Master's degree. That is about it.

She is now married with a child.

I meant more about how you approached her.

>but I can't help myself checking on what she's been up to once or twice a month so I see all this shit.

that's literally the only mistake you're making, stop doing that and you will forget about her

>I meant more about how you approached her.

Me: "Hi" with smile
Her, "Hi"
Me: "This is a good song, one of my favorites. "
Her: nothing
Me: "Did anyone ever tell you you look like Monika Lewinski?"
Her: smiling "yeah, I have heard that"
Me: "I like this bar it has as a good flow to it. Notice how the dance floor is in the center and there is lots of room to move around it. "
Her: "yeah"
Me: What are you drinking there"
Her: "Rum and coke"
Me: smiling, "I have a weakness for sweet drinks, every try a "sloe gin fizz"?
Her: "no"
Me: "well we have fix that, come on I'll buy you one"
Etc.

That is about it... after about 5 minutes of taking the lead in talking, usually the woman takes over and you can not get her to shut up.

top kek

Pump her,make her fall in love with you and only then dump her.

You're a more complete person now. That's what she wanted.

Do you really want to reject her out of spite? Maybe you should give her a try. After all of your personal development, you may find that she's as one-dimensional as she thought you were initially.

Or you could just fuck her and dump her.

>Just because you imagine yourself doing shit doesn't mean you're a catch

There are a bunch of wannabe novelists who need this burned into their foreheads with hot iron.

Jesus, I would feel autistic if I talked so much to get a woman talking. But then again I feel autistic a lot already!

So questions - how long do you make conversation with a woman before you decide to give it up? Any visual cues you look for?

Also, before approaching, did you even make eye contact?

Has anyone here met a fat girl who wasn't ugly on the inside as well? I sure as fuck haven't.

Most, yes.

Met a sweet fat little mexican lady in a bar. She was a total freak and tons of fun to fuck around with. Wish we were still messing around sometimes.

NO CONTROL, NO SURRENDER
TOPKEK IS HERE KEK

This will end in tears

Fuck her an leave her

You weren't the same person dipshit.

I met a girl who was already losing the weight. She's skinny now and I'm getting her into lifting.
>devotes her previously evil powers of baking and cooking to making me protein snacks

I'm only attractrd to 10/10s

If you're over 25 and still a virgin you MUST have mental issues. Only about 5% of the population makes it that far. Your problem isn't that you can't meet women, your problem is deeper and you should seek professional help.

normie pls go

You're not on r9k retard.

Probably just ugly as fuck

The thing holding him back could just be that he's not in the right social circles. Being social is the main thing in getting laid, if you're not social, you better be good looking enough to use tinder.

Just fuck her for closure and then move on.

are you a ripped ninja now

THIS

chick sound like a dumb bitch i'd hit it and quit it

Can you really blame her for not wanting a person that not even YOU liked?

I wouldnt even date a person that would have liked the old me. Not kidding.

What if he wants to accomplish lvl30+ wizardry?

>tfw lost virginity in my last week of being 19
Phew!

Rejecting them now just shows you're a bitter little being who goes out of their way to waste time just to "get back" at someone for having tastes. Would you date someone who was like the before you? If the answer is no, then you'd be a hypocrite to reject. Unless she was a bitch about it or isn't an interesting person to you anymore, rejecting her would just be a sign of your own mental instability at this point

OP said he's fucked like 80 girls already, why the fuck should her fucking anyone matter? Double standards much?

wait
i recognize that boy of colour

Your a dumbass fag if you dont take her back. You've earned it now to to fuck her simple as that. maby even make her your woman. it does not have to go the other way by rejecting her, this is what people do wrong. she didnt want you because you was a beta. there is a line J. Cole the rapper said that always gets me. It go's like this:

''Look how my lane shifted, elevated my game, lifted my name
Now these lame niggas could never get it
Like that bad bitch you wanted but could never hit it''

This is what you did , you elevated now you can fuck that bitch hard bro. Lets her see what she been missing all that time.

Great, now not only does she get to fuck you, she can also complain about how she was right in rejecting you in the first place because you're an asshole

they will be both old and ugly retard

I've got a weird situation.
I lost 50 lbs, gained a bunch of muscle, started reading a huge amount of philosophy, history, and literature from the western canon, greatly broadened my knowledge of music to include everything from blues to rock to metal to classical to synthwave to hip hop, started volunteering at homeless shelters and tutoring centers for underprivileged kids, and started getting straight A's with a double major while trying to get into medical school.

I started hanging out with my longtime oneitis after all of this after not seeing her for a year and found that despite having many interesting things to talk about and having improved myself greatly as a person, she was only interested in shitty comedy movies on netflix, texting during our conversations, and posting on instagram.

She's still my oneitis and I can't stop thinking about her, but I know I could do better. What's even worse is she has a boyfriend that is as boring as she is.
How the fuck do you get over your oneitis after you've intellectually accepted her inferiority to other women but you're still so emotionally stuck on her?

i've got a really kind fat coworker
and also really fat

realize that you're not in love with a person, but rather, a fantasy you've built up in your head.

See the thing is I know that and I have accepted it from a reasoned standpoint.
The problem is I can't seem to emotionally grasp that and I still bend over backwards to spend time with her or help her out.