All those years

>all those years
>still no perfect steroid
inb4 tren

Steroids were around for years and still there's nothing that's super strong with little to no side effects. Why is that? Is it even possible? Is human body the bottleneck here?

Mate everything has side effects if you consume too much. Fucking water kills you if you drink a few gallons too quickly. Any side effects from steroids can EASILY be fixed or even prevented by researching them thoroughly and preparing in advance.

injecting a hormone to alter the body is the inferior way

meanwhile they have come up with new DNA modification methods, this is the real shit of the future. Soon youll be able to modify your genes to have the potential of getting ultra jacked, or even alter myostatin levels and get jacked by default

>alter myostatin levels
But this is not as great as it seems. If you could lower it somehow your heart would grow causing early death.

reposting from yesterdays myostatin thread

>study molecular biology/genetics
>get Phd
>publish a shitload of papers so that any university will accept you
>make postdoc somewhere where you get easy access to CRISPR/Cas8-9 technology and materials (you need to aquire a big amount of very expensive molecules; without anyone noticing)
>research myostatine and create a huge library of mutants of the wildtype gene
>identify the myostatine mutant that isn't completely inactive, but just less active (you need to do some in vivo experiments with complementing your mutant gene in myostatine Knockout mice)
>insert your mutant gene into the CRISPR/Cas8-9 system
>inject a shitload of your final product into all kinds of different muscle groups/places
>pray that you don't get cancer
>you should now have your natural myostatine replaced by a less active version of the Protein

enjoy your gains

haven't tried tren, but IME test, deca, dbol, superdrol all have side effects so mild I can't even feel them (except the higher blood pressure)

If you're getting too many sides lower your dose.

>causing early death
oh wahhh who gives a fuck at least you'll die jacked

No intense lethargy from superdrol?

>If you could lower it somehow your heart would grow causing early death.
I am sure that there is a variation that doesnt do that

look at those fucking traps

im jelly as fuck

nope, just insane pumps. I was on it for 6 weeks too, planning another 6 weeks of it soon (while I'm still on my test+deca cycle). I took liver supps though, and also I'm kinda lethargic all the time so maybe I just didn't notice

>superdrol
>6 weeks
do you want to die?

I'm sure Olympic athelets have some high tech shit we don't even know about

Being lethargic isn't a very good sign.

I would take bloods asap.

Else say goodbye to your liver

I think their method consists of mostly bribes and stuff thats not on the banned substance list

>

I think its because Training hasn't improved, Arnie didn't blast as much as the Pro's today do. Its more about the drugs than the Training methods, see that fuckhead Boston Lloyd

>those quads

RNAi seems a lot easier and temporary.

Or Dorian Yates, he talks about it on Rogan's podcast. The average roider uses more now than he did when he was at his biggest.

SARMs, one fucking day.

>no shutdown
>tren tier gains

It's only a matter of time.

they're lying though lol

they take more than 3g of hormones a week.

No, it hasnt been created because Jews in their fear of strong goyim illegalized steroids, thus steroid research gets no funding. If an advanced nation put its chemists to work, a super AAS with no side effects could definitely be achieved.

sarms are most likely the future

or
>>study molecular biology/genetics
>>get Phd
>>publish a shitload of papers so that any university will accept you
>go to china
>make myostatin freak athletes with government funding