Two Weeks Post op - Pureed food stage!

youtube.com/watch?v=obb7pwKQFKY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uc1XsO3mxX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh good, another boogie thread. just what this board needed.

Go home fatass, no one likes you outside burgerland.

>boogie

Why don't you like him he is getting healthy the right way.

So I don't follow this guy or anything and only know him from passing threads on Veeky Forums, but didn't this guy have gastric before? I could have sworn I heard he had some kind of surgery before for weight loss.

Also, does this guy have a job or do people actually watch him enough on youtube where he can afford to have all the manchild props and toys?

I like watching fatties lose weight. Hope he makes it.

I've been waiting for boogie to lose the weight for years. I'm tired of him never succeeding despite having all of the resources to do so (money, wife to look good for, time etc.) Maybe this is the time that he actually does it but at this point I have somewhat given up on him. Don't get me wrong I want him to make it as opposed to dying as a fat lard but I'll praise him when he makes it and not for when he makes another "big effort" start to lose weight. I'm not going to take your b8 about the gastric bypass. For him it's the proper way since he clearly has no impulse control/ the impulse control of a toddler.

HE'S STILL FAT.

you can't lose 400lbs of fat overnight

no shit sherlock, people need to stop making threads about him until he has actually made some progress and has been losing weight consistently for an extended period of time, say six months. Then we'll see about giving him positive feedback.

>HE'S STILL FAT.

GIVE HIM TIME HE WILL SPEND ALL HIS MONEY ON GETTING CUT TO PIECES.

>MFW HE SAID HEALTHY LEAN MEATS

THE FAT FUCK FELL FOR THE FAT IS BAD FOR YOU MEME

youtube.com/watch?v=uc1XsO3mxX8

>already prepping his viewers by making plateau excuses at 500 lbs 2 weeks after surgery

that's boogie alright. never gonna make it

>goal weight is to still be overweight
Even if he "makes it" he still won't have made it. Fucking boogie.

>i weighed 592 on the day of surgery
how do you even get this fat

He's already lost 80 pounds, dumbass.

IT AINĀ“T GONNA PAY ITSELF BRO

His wife is an enabler, his fanbase is a hug box and he has no fucking impulse control.

Nothing will save him. I'm glad.

He has had every chance, every option, every means to achieve his goals laid out to him on a silver platter and he has squandered them every time. At this point I know his incredibly premature death is only a matter of time and though I don't wish him any harm, I will not care one bit.

This.

He isn't going to succeed unless his wife is also on board with lifestyle changes. If she doesn't also alter how she's eating, bad food will still be in the house and he will give in eventually because he hasn't addressed his serious psychological dependence on food.

I just have been reporting threads that have nothing to do with Veeky Forums, I doubt the mods will do something though

I think boogies lying about his weight loss. He says in the video before the surgery he weighed 590 yet he tweeted august 11th the largest he ever hit was around 580 and that was in 2011. What gives???

I'm pretty sure he was high on the day of the surgery, am I wrong?

High 400s**

I mean, you can, but you'll die. But you still can

PAY FOR MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE

Not an American, but he had to pay right?

Fucking kill yourself Boogie

who cares, it's about how long he has been at it. not hard to lose weight rapidly at his planet size. he can celebrate when he has been at this for a long time, until then he can fuck off.

nerds

no he hasn't. he lost like 20 he even said it himself. that was basically his stomach.

He's trying.

>he is getting healthy the right way

He shrinked his damn stomach. How is that the right way?

>he clearly has no impulse control/ the impulse control of a toddler

Humans are so fucked because of this. Mind over matter is more than a saying.

So has this fat fuck lost weight or not? I keep reading all these contradictory posts about how much he weighed and how much he lost.

In first 45s of the video he says he lost 14 pounds in two weeks after operation, thats like nothing, people on 600lbs lose that much with just a diet.
He also said he is ready to plateau soon ALREADY, so yeah he aint making it.

>In first 45s of the video he says he lost 14 pounds in two weeks after operation
>He also said he is ready to plateau soon ALREADY

Well I don't like to give him clicks, so thanks. Holy fuck boogie is fucking pathetic. I don't understand how he's even getting down enough food right after surgery to only lose 14lbs at his weight, he is definitely not going to make it.

>lost
more like had removed

boogie never gonna be healthy again
sorry boogie
not really possible now is it

I lost 10 pounds of water weight on keto my first week and I was only 184lbs

Listen, man, I'm glad he is actually losing weight.
But nigga rly?
>can't drink 60 oz(1.5L) of water a day

he's a super taster

I want this fat cunt to die.