What's the point of lifting if you are not white tall and good looking??

what's the point of lifting if you are not white tall and good looking??

Im white tall and good looking. I still have my problems

Because being a swole short and ugly shitskin is better than a DYEL short and ugly shitskin

I've been talking with this girl I work with on text for about a week now. She's on vacation in the other side of the world, so unfortunately no other medium of contact really works.

Thoughts on these texts???
1/3

lel what a clown
bost face blease

2/3

3/3

She hasn't received last message yet since her wifi is shitty in the country she's in

i'm 6'4 and pretty muscular cause i did sports my whole life but balding and 4" dick

just shut up and go lift danny.

>White
>Not Bronzed
Never gonna make it pastykun

I already did buddy.

How should I interpret these messages

She thinks you're cute and is interested but is probably also weirded out by you being a little autismic.

Sounds about right.

Women are predominantly attracted to white men but skin color isn't a determining factor in most cases.

Being attractive is cool but once you get everything in order (wife, career) it doesn't do you much good.

I'm tired of these threads, fuck off to r9k. Everyday the same shit. "Muh lifting doesn't transform me into a 10/10 model, what's the point". There's really no greater retardation than this.

i am all of that, i am out i guess.

>Women are predominantly attracted to white men
Source? "Women" is a pretty broad statement. Doesn't it depend on ethnicity?

Go for non-white girls dummy.

Not the poster, but there were a few studies, if you can call them that, from dating sites in which females of all ethnicity picked a white male as their top pick. It was a decent margin. Can't find it ATM. Shitposting from work.

women are attracted to Height Face Frame, not to a specific race (asians worship white men though).

the thing is, white men are the tallest, and caucasian features are considered the most attractive. so that means the average white male will be more appealing than the average black, asian,... male.

but don't be mistaken. women want only top tier males, regardless of race. they will take a toni mahfud or an idris Elba way, way before a steve buscemi. but they would also prefer a clint eastwood to both.

Post pic Danny boy