How long does it take natty for an average dyel to get a decent body?

How long does it take natty for an average dyel to get a decent body?

if you lifted with a good routine and ate decent to good youll start to notice significant gains at around a year.

1 years for people to notice change, 3-4 years of dedicated lifting and proper diet to actually look like you lift

or you can hop on test and get the results that would take you 3-4 years in 1-1.5

>with a good routine
why do dyels and 1 year lifters think a ''good routine'' matters? It literally doesnt

What really matters are strength stats. For example someone who curls 32.5kg for reps will have huge biceps compared to someone who curls 10kgs for reps, no ''routine'' will change that. Now the misconception is that with this logic you should be training for absolute strength, couldnt be more wrong. You should be training for a 10 rep maximum not a 1 rep if your goal is just mass, that is because 10 reps is in the optimum for hypertrophy(10 was just the middleground of 8-12)

A long with this you could use methods like supersets, pyramids, pre fatigue etc.

routine just means what you do and when you sperglord.

oh yeah right doing curls 3x10 and then preachers 3x10 and then hammers 3x10 will sure get you dem gains right babe???

>curl 40kgs for reps
>dyel arms
ye gonna end it now

>What really matters are strength stats
That's part of your routine.

>Now the misconception is that with this logic you should be training for absolute strength
There is no misconception regarding this, everyone knows the difference between strength training and hypertrophy training. Fuck off you didactic moron

whatever you do is also a routine. my post was intentionally vague.

please learn definitions.

I was talking about one armed curls

40kg with 2 arms isnt good

Not that guy you replied to, but why wouldn't it?

implying you guys have any clue about how to properly train lmao. I just gave you real good advice and you discard it like some child

stay dyel

>10 reps is in the optimum for hypertrophy(10 was just the middleground of 8-12)
lol you can't just take the median and say it's "optimal" dumbfuck. besides this is widely disputed, as there are sources that list as low as five-six rep ranges for hypertrophy. your muscles can't count

you literally have problems.

all you did was misinterpret my post, aggressively responded, and then insulted everyone who corrected you.

there is no progression or any periodization, people just do those set/rep scheme over and over again with the only variable being the weight that might or might not feel lighter one day

progression in some form is what drives gains. Now if you were smart you would do it like this

lets say you want to do some biceps after compounds or whatever. this is just a small sample, to show you an example. Pick a weight where you can do ~13 reps with
S= session
s1: 3x10
s2: 4x10
s3: 5x10
s4: up the weight slightly 4x8, and then 3x10 with a variation

now to further clarify
>s1: 3x10
>s2: 4x10
>s3: 5x10
>s4: up the weight slightly 4x8, and then 3x10 with a variation

you see that in the first 3 sessions the total reps go up, now that is progression. Since you cant up the weight every time you gotta up something else, otherwise you keep doing the same thing over and over. You wont grow doing the same thing, somethnig has to change. Now since you cant keep increasing sets because youre gonna hit failure, you gotta up the weight slightly and do slightly less reps while still piling on volume(which is basicly the total work you do)

You ideally want to start out easy and over the course of a couple of weeks make it continously harder and the last session should be really really hard, right after that you take a deload week. Now if you train hard enough deload weeks are absolutely neccessary, if you feel fine you probally arent going hard enough.

aldan!!!! - basil

here is a hypertrophy sample I made for you guys, its 3 weeks long 2 sessions/week you can use this for whatever

Now the sets here represent the total sets, RM means repitition maximum. Rest short in the start and ramp this up over the course

s1: 3x12, 20RM
s2: 4x12, 20RM
s3: 5x10, 17RM, superset the last set here with a lighter variation
s4: 6x10, 17RM, superset the last 2 sets here
s5: 7x8, 14RM, superset last 3
s6: 8x8, 14RM, superset last 4

Rest accordingly. I made all the calculations, I guarantee it works, try it you have nothing to lose. After youre done deload for whatever you used it for a week and then do it again but start with higher weights.

maybe i should make a seperate thread

Thank you for the info man, good post.

How are you sure its not a meme?

I guarantee 100% that it is not a meme, look at all the real programs out there they all use the same principles of progression

post pics fatty

This is the msot obvious samefag I've ever seen in my fucking life

its not a samefag, first 2 posts you linked were me obviously, 3rd is the guy I replied to I think

Your program is bad and you should feel bad for sharing it.

>Your program
It is not a program, it is a progression template to promote hypertrophy which can be used for any exercise

one year to look good

two years to look strong

three years basically certified.

4-5 years before your natty result really fucking POP and make people insecure

This is pretty accurate but honestly you will start to look "good" compared to the legions of fat normies in just a couple of months if you are pushing yourself and eating right.

Also never go full natty m8 get some whey isolate and mono creatine

whey and creatine is natty friendo

Normie standard decent: 1 1/2 years - 2 years
Veeky Forums standard decent: 3 years - 5 years