Thrall

youtu.be/Yw3s1JTExkU
>Don't squat that low
LMAO

When was this faggot brainwashed into the SS cult formed by an alcoholic geologist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbNA17KjBzU
mysquatmechanics.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that he barely benches 3 plate.

can't stand that guy.

>When was this faggot brainwashed into the SS cult formed by an alcoholic geologist?
here youtube.com/watch?v=bbNA17KjBzU

>Don't squat that low
he's right though, once you squat past parallel you don't get any more benefit by going ATG

that's the correct style for low bar squat. you faggots here need to realize not everyone has the mobility or proportions to do muh olympic high bar straight back squats like chinese oly lifters

when ss coaches fixed his own shitty technique

he was plateauing his lift's and got converted by that SS cultist Austin Baraki

This guy gets it

I've tried to teach a few of my friends to high bar squat and they are just physically incapable of doing it right even without any weight.

They managed to do low bar fairly easily though.

if only he started a cycle like every other respectable youtube lifter

This and this. Plus if you're not built for ATG squats (because there IS such a thing as being built for it), you'll have to relax your low back to get really deep, and will end up injured.

That's quite impressive though
He does look like shit though, and I wish he had a decent moustache to go with the beard/hair

yup.
I have long femurs and wide hips and it is literally impossible to keep my torse vertical-ish while squatting, unless I fucking sumo that shit

mysquatmechanics.com/

you're right on the first point but lack of mobility is the shittiest reason to not do high bar. it's like saying you do assisted pull ups over pull ups because you can't get below 40% body fat

>That's quite impressive though
No, it's not.
I bench 3pl8 and I'm a lazy piece of shit who started lifting with a 'not doing jack shit' 5/3/1 template at 26 years old and currently barely does 7 sets across two movements per workout and with no actual diet at all, other than 'don't eat too much candy'.

It's fucking pathetic that a guy who owns a gym and calls himself a 'strongman' is outlifted by recreational lifter with a dayjob and children.

I do high bar because low bar is super uncomfortable for me.

Strongmen don't focus on bench though. They do more overhead work.

mobility is not just a single thing. if you think of it as how much you can stretch your muscles then sure it can be worked on but you have to look at the big picture.

short hamstrings, long femurs, bad ankle mobility, etc. people with those kinds of things can have excellent mobility in a sense but will never be able to ATG because of their build.

bench is a meme anyway youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg

I do my front squats atg and my back squats mile high. That's what's comfortable for me. Squat however feels comfortable to you. Just because some sport defines the squat to be parallel doesn't mean that that's how you should use it to build muscle.

dudes a beast, damn.

his press sucks too, its not even 2pl8 yet after 17 yrs of lifting

He has a vid of him pressing 2plates.

for 1 rep iirc?

>yfw freaking Omarisuf has a stronger bench and OHP than "strongman" Alan

true, how many years has omar been lifting?

What?
I have no trouble squatting high bar and also have long femurs and wide hips

Yep. Still stronger than 99.9% of lifters will ever achieve. The dude isn't insanely strong but 2/3/4.5/5 is more than respectable. Dyels on this board will still hate.

alan looks natty while omar probably isnt

if you press 3 or even 2 times a week every week you can press 2pl8 in a couple of years , its not that much of an achievement.

takes 2-3 years to even press your own BW unless you have some sport background. talking about strict press here not some incline bench or push press

This is what you should picture when you squat. If you don't look like this then you're not doing it correctly.

You are both retarded and full of shit. I want a video of you pressing more than 2pl8 right now