If I'm skinnyfat should I bulk or cut? I want muscles but I also want to lose my minor beer gut

If I'm skinnyfat should I bulk or cut? I want muscles but I also want to lose my minor beer gut

194cm
94kg

bench 70kg
ohp 30kg
dl 85kg
squat 65kg

Like, I just have a layer of flab on the front of me

Do whatever you want. It's what you were going to do anyway.

>bulk or cut
Only you can answer that question.
If you don't mind getting a little fatter while on a bulk, do that.
If not, cut.

If pic related is you, i'd recommend bulk though

it is. I think I'll do that.

yeah you're right

Can tell by that arm length and wrist thickness you struggle to bench 60kg let alone 70 for reps lol

Is this the picture you thought would best be suited to show your current form to Veeky Forums?
Anyways I'd say bulk. You look weak, after a few month of noobgains you'll probably won't look so embarrassing anymore.

>bench 70kg
>ohp 30kg
not possible

shave and get a haircut

I have long skinny hands and thin wrists yet I can bench 75 for 5 reps at 172 cm 64 kg BW since all my muscles and thickness goes to body.

OP, are you a boy or a girl?

nice b8

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're the one who's been posting all the /leftypol/-tier shit on here over the past week?

Where is the bait though?

how the fuck are all your lifts so bad compared to bench

I dont believe you. I weigh 74 at the same height as you and we seem to be the same in size.
>body dismorphia kicking in again

that is seriously how much I weigh

nope, but I don't like nazis or white supremacists. I'm a libertarian.

I do 3x5 with 70kg right now

pic is a more flattering pic. people on here told me i look immensely sad in it but im not lol

im only a little bit sad

Cut cut cut. That's not skinny fat, that's just fat. Like 20% BF.

boy I think

Cut first

t. ex skinnyfat

damn i had no idea

I feel like we are in similar situations. I used to be fat fat with a bit of muscle at your height (bit taller at 196cm), I was like 125kg. I cut down to 100kg quite succesfully over half a year or so. At that point I actually got diagnosed with low testosterone and put on some transdermal test by my doc, pretty low dose though. I am now back up to 120kg about 3 years later from consistent lifting. I have a lot more muscle but I am pretty fat again so I am in the middle of a cut now with my goal getting down to about 105kg - 100kg at which point I think I will be pretty lean.

My advice to you would be to not bulk or cut but just lift for a bit with your current diet. Add in protein but don't consciously try to put on weight. Once you get your lifts up a bit (1/2/3/4 or there abouts), then I would cut and you will probably be bang on what girls consider the 'optimum' body.

cool man, thanks for the constructive and honest advice!

Thank you hungry skeleton

yah not samefag but u definitely thicc, girl. like a bowl of oatmeal.

Mirin height
I'm 191 cm but 194 is the dream height