WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE VEGANS?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk
roogirl.com/20-everyday-items-that-contain-animal-ingredients/
treehugger.com/green-food/9-everyday-products-you-didnt-know-had-animal-ingredients.html
bbc.com/news/science-environment-13670184
vegansociety.com/go-vegan/definition-veganism
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?zx=d5dda1729c623110
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are very few people I hate. Hate is mostly a waste of energy.

You are truly dedicated to your bulk!

I love you, buddy.

But I don't.

Yeah u do

Most of them experience cognitive dissonance when vegans are even mentioned so they start getting aggressive as a defense mechanism.

Don't hate.. more like feel sad for them

I mostly just dislike anyone who has a look at me attitude and tries to feel morally superior towards others for subjective reasons.

They (or at least some of them) believe human and animal life is of equal value.

What if it's like a dog that can do really sick skateboard tricks.

A lot of vegans do not make the argument, just because a human life is more valuable than an animal doesn't mean you get to needlessly stab animals to death for your taste pleasure.

Am I still vegan if I tongue punch that lovely ladies brapbox?

no, this is worse than killing animals

Because there wasnt any VeganGeneral threads when I first started coming here, there was a time when they didn't need to advertise

So what do I do lads ?

Eating out women is beta, alphas only fuck women or get BJs

>needlessly
What kind of moronic thing to say is that?
There is obviously a reason as to why one would kill an animal if they want to eat it afterwards.

Real alphas get women to eat them out

Hating them imply I think about them outside of the handful of shit flinging threads that pop up on Veeky Forums.

Nobody would have a problem with vegans if they weren't the Jehovah's Witnesses of the diet world.

The needless part is you don't need to eat the flesh to live a healthy life. Maybe you should think for one second before you throw out terms like "moronic".
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Because they claim veganism is a "cure-all" and then look like this while pretending to be healthy. They only tell you the good parts and ignore or brush over all the bad things. It's not a diet to them, it's a religion.

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk

There is a reason why every vegan you see is so weak, scrawny, and dumb. There is a reason why Alzheimer's rates are increasing, start eating more high-fat high-c meats.

I dont mind vegans, It just annoys me when other people try to impose their beliefs on me.

Not him, but what about taste? I love eating meat.

yeah cause the federal government is so trustworthy lmao

Same here, brah. Why would I waste my calories on hating when I could spend them all wisely getting massive?

>doctor that spends his time researching and lecturing doesn't have the body of a lifter

hmm, really makes you think huh?

Enjoy your limp dick, heart attacks and beetus, you fat ass healthlet.

If it is ok to cause suffering and harm for taste, would that justify a rape of someone.
What if someone ass raped you and went before the judge and said "What about pleasure? I love sex"?

Animals are subservient to man and animal consumption is a part of human development. You are kidding yourself if you think you can live without animal products.

Why so defensive? Did I push your buttons?

He doesn't just not "have the body of a lifter", he has the body of a sick child, he's malnourished.

KEK

His body is quite literally cannibalizing itself.

watch the doc, but I'd be warned it goes a tad bit off-course at the end, but from the beginning-to-middle it's very informative.

>Why

Because they keep making these shitty vegan generals that are nothing but them showing utter contempt for anyone that
doesn't follow their shitty meme diet cult and attempting to try to convince others into following their meme diet by arguing until
they're blue in the face like the autistic troglodytes they are.

Notice how weak and malnourished they are.

This is Clement Meric, a French ANTIFA member. He was killed by one hit by a skinhead, do you think he ate a lot of healthy and vital fatty meats and the like?

Regardless of your political beliefs, you KNOW he had an awful diet.

First part is a might makes right argument.
Second part, rape is a part of human development doesn't justify it now.
Third part is just silly, many people live without animal products.

How so? Do you use the telephone, do you fly in airplanes? Do you take supplements of any kind? I assume you have bad short-term memory (don't lie). Now, it is true that one can live without consuming the flesh of the animals, even though I have no idea why that Is desirable with it's links to cancer and memory loss, but you can not live, in the modern world, without taking advantage of animal products.

roogirl.com/20-everyday-items-that-contain-animal-ingredients/

You don't brush your teeth I hope, or use protection, you'd be raping an animal.

I'm assuming you are referring to birds being killed by planes and towers, do you not understand the difference in intent? This is why there is a distinction between accidents and stabbing someone. It is very clear that we should have laws that charge people with murder when they intentionally run people over with cars, but also accept that some people will die from car accidents. Also please link lack of eating animal flesh with cancer and memory loss studies.
Sure there are animal byproducts used in everyday products we use, but they are not slaughtering the animals so they can use this one small part in condoms, they just use it because it is cheap. Not eating animal food products which is the reason why they breed and slaughter animals will run the demand, and so there will be less byproducts and manufacturers will just use alternatives.

I don't give a fuck about animals but I like the way they taste, and vegans want to take that from me. Fuck it, the vegans want to save the cows, I'll just eat vegans instead

Go out tonight and take a loved one or friend to a nice, non-vegan, eatery and help yourself too good, nourishing, and filling meats. I would suggest learning how to cook meats yourself, and I would try to low-quality meats.

But we are slaughtering animals for products other than condoms, you are foolish to think a human can live without the use of animal products, taken from an animals death. There are products taken from the death of a cow in Hydraulic fuel used by airplanes.

You clearly misunderstand veganism, it is reducing suffering as much as reasonably possible. You are trying to justify eating something you don't need to eat by saying "BUT MUH ANIMAL BYPRODUCTS IN x". See my supply and demand argument above, those products can easily be replaced if there was less supply and demand for animals being slaughtered, they are not killing the animals for the byproduct in fuel, it could easily be synthesized.

treehugger.com/green-food/9-everyday-products-you-didnt-know-had-animal-ingredients.html

bbc.com/news/science-environment-13670184

You are wrong, and now you are moving goalposts. I don't really care if I appear right to you I only care that people don't fall into the vegan trap.

Any degree of animal suffering is justified by even the most insignificant of human gains

No. When a nigger goes out, and beats up random cats in his neighborhood for a primal pleasure, is that justified by his benefits?

>implying this nigga is not healthy as fuck

How am I moving the goalpost? That was the first time I defined veganism and it's a very common definition.
vegansociety.com/go-vegan/definition-veganism

Yes. The only reason it's not tollerated is because it causes other people to feel bad. I shoot cats when I'm out hunting, because the eat the quail I want to kill, and guess what, nobody gives a fuck because I didn't do it where children could see and get upset

Then it is a useless frivolity, it's akin to a rapist saying he won't rape any girl from a family with a single-parent household because that'd be "too" cruel. Just remember, despite media lies you are much more likely to get cancer, memory loss, low test.

Do you eat the cats? I've eaten cat before, wasn't a fan of it.

Stop avatarfagging

I like them. I just don't like the ones that try to force their lifestyle onto you. Like how people don't like religious people telling them how to live.

Again, you are using animal byproducts that are used because otherwise they would have gone to waste and are cheap and have no effect on the supply of animals to justify eating meat which is the reason animals are bred and slaughtered.
Again you have medical claims with no evidence.

No. I eat deer, turkey, and quail, but hogs, cats, and coons go to the gut pit, and I hang the coyote corpses from the trees.

lmao no enjoy cancer and Alzheimer's vegan faggot I hope not crying every time you see a burger is worth forgetting how to eat your greens

Know any good recipes for coon? Where to buy it?

Do you have any links to back up your alzheimers and cancer claims or have you forgot to post them after being repeatedly asked, you may wanna get that short term memory checked out bro.

I don't eat coon, I meant a literal pit in the ground where I put the corpses along with deer guts/skin

How do you know that someone is a vegan?
>They'll tell you about it within the first 5 seconds of meeting.

That's funny because I have noticed that meat eaters can't stop talking about eating meat and making jokes about vegans.

It goes against evolution, science, and common sense. Cooked meat is what spurred our cognitive evolution, it's nutrients are literally essential and the only reason were the species we are today. Plus even plants have been found to be sentient, the "morality" but isn't actually moral at all

>Plus even plants have been found to be sentient
>plants have been found to be sentient
>plants
>sentient

God his skin looks fucking horrible wtf

She a biological female,I am vegan, but injecting yourself with testosterone doesn't not make you a man.

>Am I still vegan if I tongue punch that lovely ladies brapbox?

How DARE assume xers gender!!

>64 year old

gee i wonder why he's not a 10/10

Nice try, fatty.

sister couldn´t get pregnant or miscarriages on her vegan diet for 2 year
goes vegetarian
suddenly becomes pregnant

vegan is just for hardcore autist that count their protein and mineral supply

MUH ANTIDOTE

jej

>The needless part is you don't need to eat the flesh to live a healthy life.
>needless
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?zx=d5dda1729c623110
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>It's not a diet to them, it's a religion.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
>Enjoy your limp dick, heart attacks and beetus, you fat ass healthlet.
Enjoy your memes.
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285

That is a ftm, new fag

Here he is, the autist with the blog spam.

They're not any more credible than they were the last 50 times you posted them. Scoot on outta here.

If I had the opportunity to attack a vegan in some of these protest/rally situations - I would gladly sign up.

Politics are bullshit. I would never march in some protest for some dumb statue or politician.

I will only march for my right to eat a sentient beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Beating a vegan would bring me too much joy. If there were pictures of me beating up vegans I would make posters and put them on my wall like I hit a home run or an awesome slam dunk.

Here is a quote from the first link
"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases."
Maybe you should read your links,
Next two links are not academic so you I am not going to read what any idiot with a blog has to say.
The third link makes no conclusions about vegans or vegetarians and and says in the discussion that they found no positive links between animal fat and hormones, and fiber increased testosterone and increased protein intake helped elder men with testosterone.
Though I enjoy reading I am going to stop here, because it is clear you did not read any of them evident by the fact you linked a pro-vegan link in your first article.

Makes fun of vegans for bad memory, then posts article about how vegans have health benefits against chronic disease in your first article.
Are you fucking serious mate? Just stop posting you look like a clown.

bbbbrrpt

>Here he is, the autist with the blog spam.
Here he is, the idiot that doesn't read
>They're not any more credible than they were the last 50 times you posted them.
You refusing to read them doesn't make then not credible
>Scoot on outta here.
Keep shitposting and stay mad

Your first link is promoting veganism at being beatifically and healthy at every stage of life, and most of the links are the blogs. Just admit you are wrong, because you look like a fucking idiot.
Googling "VEGANISM UNHEALTHY" and posting the first 20 links without reading them isn't discrediting vegans, it's discrediting you for things like my first point.

>Maybe you should read your links
>so you I am not going to read what any idiot with a blog has to say.
>I am going to stop here,because it is clear you did not read any of them evident by the fact you linked a pro-vegan link in your first article.
>then posts article about how vegans have health benefits against chronic disease in your first article.
>Are you fucking serious mate? Just stop posting you look like a clown.
>Your first link is promoting veganism at being beatifically and healthy at every stage of life
>Your
>Just admit you are wrong, because you look like a fucking idiot.
>Googling "VEGANISM UNHEALTHY" and posting the first 20 links without reading them isn't discrediting vegans, it's discrediting you for things like my first point.

>Anons that don't read this much lecturing others about reading.
And how are you retards posting here yet can't figure out what responding to a post is

Communism does that to you

whats the best vegan protein I can get on prozis?

how can you even HOPE to satisfy this without at least an 8x6? you might think that you came prepared but them buttcheeks gonna test you, b r e h s

Go home richard/that other dude who always says 'stab to death' like a fucking autist

I'm mostly apathetic to vegans. Super preachy social media vegans who pretend eating meat is on par with killing people and constantly virtue signal about their diets, or those who act like "What the Health" was anything other than trash need to be gassed though.

I was about to suggest a new term for non-dogmatic vegans, then curiously googled the term's origin and found this

>"I invited my early readers to suggest a more concise word to replace "non-dairy vegetarian." Some bizarre suggestions were made like "dairyban, vitan, benevore, sanivore, beaumangeur", et cetera. I settled for my own word, "vegan", containing the first three and last two letters of "vegetarian"—"the beginning and end of vegetarian." The word was accepted by the Oxford English Dictionary and no one has tried to improve it."

IF IT COMES FROM VEGETARIAN, WHY IS IT PRONOUNCE WITH A HARD G AND E?
IT'S GIF ALL OVER AGAIN

ew, they'd be so stringy

I don't. In fact, I don't think about them at all until one of these retarded threads come up or until they start to talk about how being vegan is the greatest thing since fighting Communists. I don't care if you ate literal shit, just don't tell me about it. Also, don't try to tell me that vegans can exist without supplements or that vegans get just as much protein as regular people. Just stop.

And they don't even need to because they've all got the scrawny, weird vegan look.

I plan on going vegan at some point

>And they don't even need to because they've all got the scrawny, weird vegan look

Eating meat is morally on a par with torturing animals for fun.

Learn to use greentext you fucking retard, you have the formatting of a monkey throwing a banana repeatedly at a keyboard.

is english your first language wtf?

they look so weak and sickly but say that it's really healthy.

In the past i've looked up whether or not vegans and vegetarians live longer and they don't.

>not torturing animals for fun
never gonna make it

What is wrong with his English?

The vegans I met don't look sickly but they do sport. I think a lot of vegans are just guys that dislike physical excercise which is why they look like that. If they do and it's not just based on cherry picked photos you saw.

But those are troll-threads, though. I'm vegan and I never participate in them because it's such an obvious troll. And the more it triggers Veeky Forums the funnier it is for the trolls.

>you can not live, in the modern world, without taking advantage of animal products.
True, seeing as they are ubiquitous. No way to eliminate it 100%. But don't use Nirvana fallacy; just because a perfect result is impossible does not mean that it's not worth doing the best possible. For example, we will never get 100% rid of crime, but laws and cops are still good ideas and we still need to try and prevent as much crime as possible.

Also, something being practically unavoidable does not make it ethically right. Products of human slavery, or suffering in general, are allso ubiquitous and pretty much unavoidable. Human suffering is still bad, just unfortunatley not completely avoidable.