How many women have you been with?

To keep this fitness related tell us your favorite lift? My favorite is OHP.

I have had sex only one time with a random girl I met on the bus at UNI.

I got a blow job once when I was 18 from a 35 year old boy scout mom at my families' Christmas party.

Third girl was my friends ex. At a party at her apartment. She was very qt.

Some girl just asked me this on a date and I couldn't recall. Not a man whore by any means but who keeps track of shit like this?

Everyone with less than 5

Well I have no life. So these things stand out you know.

You probably could recall.

I've slept with 7 girls. Messed around (kiss/bj) with a few more. I'm 26. I regret at least 3 or 4 of them. But hey that's life I guess.

Favorite lift is also OHP. Ideally cleaned from the ground.

Maybe the overall number if I retrace carefully but have already forgotten like half their names

Met a girl on Tinder and messed around with her (didn't have sex) but it was very close to it, so I'm still a virgin. This was at the beginning of the year.

Favorite lift is bench.

How old are ya?

Virgins don't even realize how easy it is to forget someone you've had sex with.

I've only ever been with one girl. Swapped virginities with her. Now we're married

Favorite lift is bench. Most aesthetic pump by far.

I stopped keeping track about a year ago, so I may have forgotten one or two. Lost virginity at 21, 23 now.
I've had actual intercourse with 17 girls, but if you include handies or bjs it's around 25. These numbers include 1 girl who was legally a midget, 1 girl who used the fact that she had cancer to guilt me into sex (I call that my make a wish fuck), and a threesome.

Favourite is OHP too.
Closest to a girl I got was a hug from a cousin and a coworker girl rubbing her hand through my hair.

Aww thats ideal. Hope it works out for you.

>rubbing
running

fucked one girl, have had the oppurtunity to fuck like 5 but i can never get it up becuaes i couldnt get it up the first time and ive now giving up on a normal sex life. Gotten blowjobs from atleast 5 girls.

Old fag
Only 15 girls
One was an avn award winning starlette
plenty of milfs
Black girl, taller than me blonde white girl, Irish rican big tittie girl, some random chek girl I met in the city. The rest don't really stand out. Current fiancé is a good lay at least. Not the best looking of the girls I've been with, but kind and the pussy is tight. So it's all good

does my sister counts? if yes, then only 1.

Have had sex more than once, but only with one girl. The fling only lasted about 1-2 months as I got cucked by her ex.

Favorite lift is dumbbell military press.
I'm a virgin but don't feel bad about it at all.

26yo, 8 girls, 3 of which were in the past couple months since I got Veeky Forums and actually put effort into it.

Favorite lift is incline bench. I like OHP more but I get so frustrated on stalling on weight since I've been cutting for the past year that it makes me upset.

21, but was 20 when that happened.

honestly around 20 something girls
once you get good at flirting and hitting up them qt becomes easier
favorite lift is front squats

That late virginity loss makes me imagine an autist but then 17 girls in two years? Is this through tinder or clubs? Did you just hit your stride physically at 21?

Lost mine at 18, 22 now and hit 10 last week. In my defence, exclusive with a gf for one year out of those 4 and only started lifting this year.

OHP is favourite lift.

I've only fucked 5 girls at 23, I lost my virginity at 19 and spent most of the time since in 2 long term relationships.

>once you get good at flirting and hitting up them qt
Where do you learn that shit?

No longer a KH virgin. Only a Kissless virgin now.

I think I've made it thanks 2 u fit

OP here. I have a good looking face. So once I turn 21. I'm just gonna try to have as many hookups as possible.

i'm not the guy you're replying to but honestly it's not about learning, it's about cutting away. You're a man, she's a woman.

It is worth learning to read body language and practising eye contact if you're an autiste like I was, but aside from that it's just getting used to hitting them up + realising that they're just as horny/desperate/pathetic as we are.

Only ever been with one girl and its been about 6 years so I hope it never changes. She's the only girl I've ever kissed and I genuinely don't know what I'd do without her. I do sometimes wonder what it'd be like with other girls but its not too big a deal for me.

favourite lift is deadlift btw

like 5 hookers and a grill from r9k

also pullups

I've slept with 3 girls
At least one of them was 8/10 and the other two were solid 5's

>Girl from r9k
Is there anything more degenerate than that?

Around 80 or 90. Hookups, fwb. Only 2 relationships. Oral, vaginal, anal, ass to mouth, finger in my ass. All good.

I think my favorite is the OHP, just because of how punishing it is.

None
Already a student for 3 years. I really should make work of this

first gf we masturbated eachother but broke up before real sex

only had true sex with PIV with 2 girls, one from fetlife, another one from craigslist

then a girl that had feelings for me came to visit my country but we couldnt really fuck because her body hurts because of crohns or some disease like that and i couldnt get hard. but atleast we cuddled and i ate plenty of pussy for a few days.

making out and groping with a few others, drunk girls in parties

going to study abroad in a coutnry where i'll be considered exotic or whatever, cant wait to wipe out the tinder and already got a few okc dates lined up

start being a fuck boy,
but in all seriousness i didnt figure it out till i started being a lot more social with other girls. having female friends help in terms of normalizing the way you talk to them. and never put them on a pedestal,

>girl rejected me months ago
>last night asked me to text her more (haven't texted her in months)

What did she mean by this?

Tinder, bars, house parties, girls from my college classes.
I had a lot of mental hangups from a really conservative upbringing, and was a total beta in high school. I had girls throwing themselves at me when I was 18 but didn't know what to do with it. Eventually I wanted it to be "special" since I had waited so long. In the end it was, I started dating this absolute 10/10 ballet dancer, she gave me my first bj, then we had sex after a few months together. This finally awoke my confidence, because seriously this girl was something else. After we broke up I turned that confidence outward (after several months of depression and heavy lifting) and just started making fuck buddies left and right. Apparently I'm pretty talented in the sack so girls stick around and I get to try some really fun stuff.

28 years old, 28 girls.
15 of those I only fucked once, 13 were multiple times.
18 of those I fucked while I was in a six year relationship with my girlfriend (who was the sixth person I fucked), as far as I'm aware she never found out, which is amazing because basically everyone else knows how bad I am.

Squat

32, fucked 7 girls. probably another 7 or 8 that i got head from but didn't fuck because i was super paranoid about knocking a girl up when i was a teenager.

Also no need to defend "only" fucking 10 girls. Honestly a feel a little sleazy with my number being as high as it is, especially in only two years. But I've got a crazy overpowered sex drive and I tend to form decent personal connections with anyone I fuck so it's not just "I'm done get out", which helps a little.

she wants to have power of you. text back "k" and never message her again

36 and married now

Lost count, about 60 or so, and this was pre tinder days

Fav lift - something back - either row or lat pull

20 years old. Slept with 12 girls, 2 long term relationships. 1 friend with benefits, rest were one night stands. I honestly don't know how it's that high considering I'm a socially awkward Manlet.

Favourite lift is weighted dips, that there chest, tricep and shoulder pump is juicy.

I easily remember the faces of people I've only had a conversation with.
If you haven't fucked more than 30 people I don't understand how you are so bad at keeping track of shit that you'd forget.
I don't understand how you can forget someone you had sweaty sex with.

I've fucked 9 girls and one hooker. I don't count the hooker amongst the rest because they arn't people. I wouldn't recommend it by the way.

22 yrs old (kissless till 18, virgin till 19), fav is press because of that burn.

16 girls, also some ladyboys..
i think 5-6 were tinders, most of the others were blackout drunk where i woke with them and no idea how I met them.
Now going out with a girl though so party time has ended

It's more about time and priorities. I remember the girls who made a big impact, relationships, really amazing fucks. But sometimes they're just window dressing for more interesting shit.
It's hard for me to remember the names of some of the girls I fucked during senior year of college because I was making memories with friends every weekend and working 3 jobs and classes during the week. The women were secondary. I remember my first gf, but the 4th girl I fucked in my post breakup binge 6 years ago? Shit, I have no idea.

some girl just tried to pull this BS on me too. They just wanna be validated. Not worth my time

>I don't understand how you can forget someone you had sweaty sex with.

have you ever been intoxicated

Remember faces is easy. Names, not so much

Not remembering names is understandable. It's just forgetting the act that isn't.

Yeah I have, but when I wake up the next morning I remember that. If I was unsure if I had fucked a chick then that's different then just forgetting people I have had sex with.
It's not hard to say I know I've had sex with (for example) 10 chicks, but there might be 3 others where I was blackout.

I've only banged white girls. How is black pussy?

don't do it

Fav lift is deadlift. I've been with 14, a lot of them I was shit faced drunk, but they don't call it liquid courage for nothing

also I'm 20, 185, not ripped at all, and manlet status (if you consider 5'10 manlet)

I like it, especially hitting it from the back if that got dat ass

White pussy is nicer to look at, as is yellow
Haven't had brown yet

None, I'm straight and find any pussy besides my own to be disgusting. I've had 6 dicks though at 27

22yo
one girl, relationship from 16-22
relationship excellent and productive, hottie with a huge sex drive/same kinks
but obviously starting to have thoughts

You're not missing anything man. Be glad with what you have, sounds like a good girl. No need to be degenerate just 'cause

Zero.

31yo and I'd say around 22-25.
Best part is the various nations, danish, norwegian, english, irish, thai, uruguay, colombian, chinese, japanese, korean, indonesian, singaporean, turkish, pakistani, egyptian and nigerian....
>my work takes me across the world

Now I'm in committed relationship to a wonderful woman, she's had a 8year relationship with the guy she lost her V-card to and one revenge-fuck with longterm friend when the ex cheated on her.
Oh and 2-3 teen boyfriends with oral...
Why the fuck do I feel insecure :(

Oh and my favorite lifts are anything back related, pullups or chinups

1. Freshman year HS qtpi gf
2. Theonethatgotaway.jpeg
3. New crazy hippie gf
4. Random Coworker while zooted
5. Random Coworker
6. Random Coworker
7. Random girl from dating site
8. Current Qt3.14gf

Also OHP is my favorite too m8
Don't take anyone for granted anons.

Around 10. Asides from messing around without penetration. 25, but 6 of those years I was in a relationship and stayed loyal, so I'm actually pretty happy with my numbers.

2 threesomes with different people, a few cheaters, one girl 10 years older than me, quite a few laughs with some of them... you know, it isn't perfect, but I'm pretty satisfied. Now im trying to get to a normal weight to keep it up.

14. During a 6 year relationship with an open minded girlfriend. And a 3some with her and her friend. Had 1 before my gf.

And my favorite lift is the benchpress, only because I have back problems and it's a sweet ego booster.

Two prostitutes at the same time
Overhead Press

over 100 maybe 130ish
and atlas stones

13 women

Fav lift: chest flies or incline bench

i fuck cute twinks

enjoy your HIV

Be happy with what you have. I had a relationship from 15-20 with a girl the same age and the end of that relationship was the worst thing that ever happened to me. You'll imagine all the girls you're with when you end the relationship but instead you'll just be emotionally unfulfilled. At least that was the case for me.

I've lost count. Although several was through gang bangs. 2 was cucking married couple. 1 was with a cheating chick.

Favorite lift is body doing planches.

>hurr durr
k brah

Favorite lift: Front Squat. Used to be a split between OHP and bench though

i'M been close to 20? Maybe a bit more idk i stopped counting. some of them were one night stands, others i revisited a few more times afterwards.

my nigga OHP err day

I've had sex with like 30 girls, probably a little more but I don't want to get carried away estimating

I was dating a girl for the last 3 years I thought I might be with forever but of course she shit all over me one random day and just left, because women are fickle trite pieces of soulless shit

Sooo now I am back out there and I'm gonna run my numbers up a bit and start treating girls like shit again the way I did when I was in college. They love it and it protects my fragile emotions. WINWIN.

God I wish I was a fag

Favourite lift: Bench Press

0 and never kissed too

What is this chad central?

Our time is coming brother....every year we get closer to our goals.

OHP
15 @ 22yo

26 years old. 2 women. One fat latina about 4 years ago, then a little fooling around (oral/fingering) with some random chick online who used me as a rebound. Had many random make outs with drunk slooots, but I rarely (read: Never) score nowadays. I don't like Tinder or dating sites and have very few and also equally autistic friends scattered around the country where I live. It's just not gonna happen for me in my current state of non-confidence. Only chasing gym/fitgoals now. Probably gonna die alone, but dammit if I won't die swole.

Fav lift: Diddly.

Spoiler alert: everyone dies alone

Not a "lift" but I love pullups.

24 years old
Slept with ~13 (?) women. Honetsly it could be possibly (+) 3?

i honestly forgot a few, and only remembered them when a friend brought em up. It's pretty easy to forget desu.

Ive also had a gf for the past 2 years (until she broke my heart a month ago and started being a whore) and havent smashed since then, sooooo its been at least2 years since the last. 2 years is easy to forget someone, especially a one night stand.

Fave lift: plate loaded rows machine
Fave bb lift: deadlift