Any of you previously-/fat/, transitioning-/fat/ guys really beginning to hate fat people...

Any of you previously-/fat/, transitioning-/fat/ guys really beginning to hate fat people? especially the ones that keep complaining and pretending they're so helpless when it comes to becoming healthy? I think they only say that because they don't have the willpower to go ahead and just fucking do it.

I can't believe I was one of those people.

Also general fat hate thread.

what's terminal velocity

Terminal velocity of a car would be bretty fast, yeah? I mean, they're mostly made to be aerodynamic and are front-heavy.

Maybe if you're obsessed with being mad for no reason OP. You're steaming over a vocal minority that trash TV has been zoning you to look at, it's clickbait.

There's a fat fuck who eats ice cream, burritos and pizza every day to his hearts content all day out there. He doesnt care about his looks, or how long he lives and doesn't blame anything else for being fat. He doesn't go on TV. You will outlive him, why would you be mad at him?

Dude, go see a shrink. You have severe angry problems which will manifest into violence against women and children one day. You are a psychopath.

I was never huge, but I got up to 210lbs, 6'. I am now just under 180 and my wife is starting to do the whole "don't lose too much weight, its unhealthy" kind of talk. Meanwhile, she's been getting into THICC territory and I'm starting to wonder if this is the beginning of the end.

8 years on this website and I still don't have a problem with blacks, gays, spics, women, etc. Fat HAES fucks are really the only people I despise.

In my opinion, it is your social responsibility to hate or be disturbed by morbidly obese. Humans as a species have a subconscious need to take care of one another to keep the species alive. So when you see someone in public killing themselves, for example fat people, smokers, drunks, irresponsible teens, it's not weird or strange to be disgusted by these people. We only want whats best for the species as a whole.

Don't listen to all these faggots ITT. Good on you for losing weight and coming to the realization that fat people are worthy of contempt

Nah. I really don't care about what other fat cunts are doing to themselves, nor do I care about the general health of the population either.

To be completely honest, I feel like hating fat people is not gonna be of any help
Just let them consume ridiculous amounts of unhealthy foods and die ate the age of 25, there's an overpopulation problem anyway.
I'd more than likely help someone if they wanna lose weight, but I'm not really bugged or disgusted.
I've always been indifferent to everyone

except that fat people reproduce before they get killed off and pass on their bad habits to their poor children that never asked for such a life. also they're a huge burden on any health system for years until they die; they're bogging up the health system badly and everyone else inevitably suffers as a result. also the extra weight on infrastructure in general like needing to buy bariatric bed and shit. not worth it.

and honestly fat people now a days NEED shame. thats a constant common denominator that I see, fat people have no shame and therefore have no desire to change because they're "content" with where they are. people dont change if they're content, they change when there's a spark of cognitive dissonance

Transitioning /fat/ here.

I can't stand the HAES shit. Every piece of medical science we have states that being overweight is bad, and once you learn to be okay with being kinda hungry sometimes, dieting becomes really easy. How hard is it to not eat sometimes, or to just check how many calories are in what you're eating?

It has nothing to do with shame and everything to do with the ease at which anyone can eat thousands of calories in one meal.

Feel free to blame others for following their natural desires.

I wont.

There is more fats than u think. They just never leave their houses.

Stop trying to be a victim and put down the sandwich you fat fuck

I am a trans-fat male.

Hate, no. Pity, yes. It makes me terribly sad when peoples heads are that far up their asses that honesty and introspection are literally impossible for them. It's not just fat people that are like that though, almost everyone in the modern world behaves like this in one fashion or another, because nature can't weed them out as quickly and prevent this shitfuckery from spreading to another generation.

ilya sure let himself go

Whatever you do, don't have kids with her til you know.

Not really. I had a hard time starting to lose weight and it took several tries with different 'versions' (diets essentially) to get into it properly.

Right now I'm not losing weight (well okay, lost 1lbs over 10 days), because I'm with my gf at her house so I can't adhere to my routine.

It takes a few weeks to get into your diet, that along with the difficulty of changing routine and often environment makes starting out difficult.

My gf (who is of normal weight) has a lot of weird ideas about what I can and cannot eat (especially regards to fat), so I reckon that that is also an issue for a lot of people.

Really, losing weight isn't hard, but getting started is (because of the stuff mentioned above).

100%, I never was obese but I grew up overweight and changed my entire body and life in one single year of insane dedication.

I see people overweight, obese, slugging around the grocery store, out of breath, groaning, complaining, it fucking grosses me out. I just want to grab them and say your life can be amazing and so different fucking do something about it stop making excuses ! I know you aren't happy and I know how happy you can be.

It's similar to how somebody who stopped smoking will hate smokers more than someone who never smoked in the first place.

In social situations, the gym, wherever I see fat guys looking at me almost in jealousy and anger, I'm having the time of my life comfortable in my own shoes and got a hot girlfriend who loves me, boom, you like that shit ? I can see the look on their face "how come some people have it so easy, why isn't that me, life isn't fair". You have no clue about my journey, sorry I'm looking fucking great after shredding 1/3 of myself.

Good work m8

As I've gotten more fit, I've definitely noticed my animosity towards fat people developing.

It's not really about them being fat for me, though. If someone's just content being fat I really couldn't care less. I have a huge fucking issue with people pretending that there's nothing they can do to prevent themselves from being fat, or them forcing their self-esteem issues on me because they're fat. I can't say that I actually run into those people basically ever, so I'm not really upset about it. I think this board makes a bigger deal about people being fat than it needs to.

Such is the nature of Veeky Forums though. It's kind of a place for people to get all worked up and mad recreationally.

That's one thing that gets on my nerves hard. "Don't get too fit, it's unhealthy."

Nigga wat.

I don't like fat people because they take up too much space everywhere I go and they usually smell bad and look ugly.

Same. I think it stems from family ties rather than random people

I hate fat people for whining about being fat while eating a half tub of breyers cookies n cream. They suck the life out of everyone. I should know I used to be like that

They are literal fire hazards