Whats the consensus on egg yolks?

Whats the consensus on egg yolks?
Government says I shouldn't eat more than one per day, but diets say I should go hard on them.

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you should eat 0 eggs if they look anything like the ones in your pic

Whats wrong with my eggs?

I haven't had double yolks in a while, might get some this weekend just because of this post.

>falling for the egg meme

No, the government says to keep your cholesterol under a certain amount per day and 1 egg is enough to stay under that amount so long as you don't eat any other animal products or oils that contain cholesterol.

>taking advice from your government

>
>Whats wrong with my eggs?
Those are your eggs, you overcooked the shit out of them and they smell like farts

Do you eat your legs with a spoon like a soup?
Obviously I want them to be hard, so I can eat them with my hand like a snack.

>Government says I shouldn't eat more than one per day
Do you live in England or something?

>tfw eat 3 blue eggs everyday
>feel amazing
>just stopped taking my anti psychotic cause feel better from all the fats and proteins
>'government' says dont eat eggs

i eat fast food eggs all the time

>Listening to anything (((government))) tells you.

>fast food eggs

>Subway
Egg Omelet Patty (Regular): Whole eggs, egg whites, water, nonfat dry milk, premium egg blend (isolated pea product, salt, citric acid, dextrose, guar gum, xanthan gum, extractive of spice, propylene glycol and not more than 2% calcium silicate and glycerin to prevent caking), soybean oil, butter alternative (liquid and hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, beta carotene (color), TBHQ and citric acid added to protect flavor, dimethylpolysiloxane (antifoaming agent added), salt, beta-carotene (color).

>McDonald's
Pasteurized whole eggs with sodium phosphate (preservative), citric acid and monosodium phosphate (added to preserve color), nisin preparation (preservative). Prepared with liquid margarine: Liquid soybean oil and hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oils, water, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, soy lecithin, mono-and diglycerides, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservatives), artificial flavor, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene (color).

>Chik-fil-A
Whole egg, citric acid, butter oil (soybean oil, palm kernel oil, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavor, TBHQ and citric acid added as preservatives, and artificial color).

>Dunkin' Donuts
Whole Eggs, whole milk, soy oil, water, modified foodstarch, salt, xanthan gum, white pepper, citric acid.

>Burger King
>Whole eggs, skim milk (water, nonfat dry milk) vegetable oil (soy and/or corn oil), salt, xanthan gum, natural egg flavor, natural butter flavor.

>Hardee's
Whole eggs, citric acid, 0.15% water added as carrier for citric acid (Citric acid added to preserve color).

Burger King and Sonic are the main ones I go to.

BK don't seem all that bad.

If you lift you can eat 3 dozen eggs a day it doesn't matter at all

Not him, but do you see how the outsides of those yolks are fucking gray? That means they're overcooked.

>>>actually listening to and believing the government

He's right about this. You either let them boil too long, or you didn't cool them immediately after boiling. They keep cooking in their shells if you don't throw em in ice/cold water immediately. They'll taste a whole hell of a lot better if you get good at nailing the cook.

>Government says
filthy government listener

i've been eating 7-8 eggs everyday for the past 2 years. Did some blood tests a few months back and i'm healthy as fuark

i'm not some right wing gub'ment conspiracy autist but if you listen to government recommendations on diet you're a fucking retard

See the 4 minutes, ideally you want to stop cooking your hardboiled eggs the second they stop being runny, that was you get a unique, velvety texture on your yolks.

>Government says I shouldn't eat more than one per day
Wrong and pseudoscientific garbage
>but diets say I should go hard on them.
Right
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Government is the biggest killer in history

wow so deep

>muh cholestrol
I've been eating 6 whole eggs everyday since I was 6 year old. Everything is normal,no fat, no heart problems,no nothing. It's always the ignorant americans ruining god tier foods by their fucking "government". Lay off the fucking mayo you fat fucking fucks, eggs are literally food of gods. you're eating unborn embryos, think about it faggots it's the single most hardcore thing you can eat.

Maligning eggs is a conspiracy by the Sugar Mafia, the Corn Triads, the Grain Mob; they all bring the gift of beetus, IBS, cancer, and more fun stuff. I eat up to a dozen whole eggs a day, no problem. They're the perfect food.

CHOLESTEROL IS NOT THE ENEMY, FAGGOT!

Cholesterol tries to repair tissue where inflammation (due to high blood sugar from shitty carbs upon shitty carbs, soda, beetusdew, skittles, jesus fucking christ american grub frankenfood general) is already present.

IT'S LIKE BLAMING THE FIREMEN FOR THE FIRE WHEN THEY SHOW UP TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

LEAVE CHOLESTEROL ALONE!

I once found 3 egg yolks in 1 egg

they can still be hard when cooked properly. the grey/green stuff is gross and its nice to have eggs without truss me

Just eat them in moderation, like every other food out there.