Hey you. Can you lift me in your shoulders so I can see the concert?

>hey you. Can you lift me in your shoulders so I can see the concert?

Some rando girl asked me this in a festival once and I had to reply "I-i don't think I can take for long enough". What lifts do I have to do so it never happens again?

How about growing a pair so you're not used as a literal tool by any woman who gives you a sliver of attention?

You did the right thing...there are people behind you!

y...yo...you too! kek!!!

doesn't require any strength to keep her up there unless she's a whale. most women are around 100 lbs

literally a squat movement

another person who fell for the bodybuilding meme i.e. leg press

>umm no? are you sexually harassing me?

If she's worth lifting up she'll be 115lbs or less. If you can't already squat that one time you shouldn't be on this board.

Why is leg press objectively the best for quad development?
>no risk compared to (((squats)))
>works same muscle groups (glutes included)
>makes you stronger

where do you live? not america

>i can leg press this much
>but my squats are so much lower
>strength

Leg press if you're just lifting to look good for ladies, get respect, etc..

Squat if you have depression, anxiety, etc. and only care about arbitrary lifting numbers at a gym that you're only there for to compensate for being a loser.

i sense insecurity

>Leg press if you're just lifting to look good for ladies, get respect, etc..
i think you meant to write roids. no natty will ever compare to them

>it's an user is afraid of getting hurt so he doesn't do free weights episode
Too many of these this season, imo

I'm pretty confident I could put a girl on my shoulders for the duration of a concert. Most girls weight maybe like 1pl8. That's fucking baby weight. Even if she was over 1pl8 it wouldn't be that hard.

Squats and leg press.

Also, don't do that. That's Beta behaviour, if there even is such a thing.

>Sure you can go up. But only if you later go down ;)

And be an asshole to the people behind you?

Shoulder-sitters are selfish cunts.

I did this at a concert when I was like 17 before I had ever touched a weight. It's not difficult at all.

>letting a girl use you as a literal stool so she can get a better look at Chad on stage

B-but I'm a 5'6 manlet

Wtf I was dyel and could do this, I don't accept fatties but I've done petite grills since I'm Master of Manlets at 6 feets

why the fuck would you want to lift some random bitch and discomfort yourself? Are you that desperate for female contact? Do you always say yes to females?

>duration of a concert
manlet detected. go back in your pit.

Hey buddy, I'll have you know I'm the king of manlets. I sit upon a throne of tiny Chinamen.

Sorry, i don't want Herpes on my neck.

Are you implying that squats are a jewish conspiracy?

/thread

This is a fair exchange. In truth for using you as a stool she is rubbing her pussy on the back of your head.

Fpbp

Had a rando ask me the same thing at a concert before. Fuck that shit.

I also never buy the first round of drinks. If a woman asks for you to buy her a drink they're usually gone by the time you're done paying the bartender. Back with her Stacy roastie friends, or back to the guy she's really interested in that night. "You get first round, I'll get the next." Is my usual response. If she was using you for a drink, she'll decline and walk away to find a beta to give her free drinks. If she was actually interested in you, she'll accept and you sit together to chat or dance or whatever the fuck. Then you pick up the second round as promised.

Don't let women walk all over you and use you, man. Sounds cynical and petty, but roasties and Stacies are almost always put off when you don't treat them like the princess they've been told they are since birth.

Squats it is, then

Planks. Your shoulders can handle some weight, it's your core that will wear out.

Stop pretending that obesity isn't a global epidemic. Most fat shows are all about brits for fucks sake.

This.

>in nightclub with group of 4 including me
>2 girls and another dude
>dude doesn't dance and goes home shortly
>left with two chicks dancing with me
>both want me
>they go elsewhere
>whatever
>keep dancing
>drunk as fuck
>somehow some muslim dude asks me for my number
>whatever give it to him and dance with other chicks
>where are those girls I came with?
>go to smoking area
>they are bumming cig and drinks off guys
>one of them goes to the bar with a guy
>he buys her a drink
>a while later girl comes over to me and gives me the drink the guy bought her
>it's practically full

Don't buy women drinks, seriously... That dude got cucked hard because she fucked me that night. I didn't spend a cent on her and she gave me drinks etc.

That girl also ended up being my fwb for around half a year.