Is stereotypical "lifting" useless for dating gains? Can we finally put to rest that you need to be a Chad to get some?

Is stereotypical "lifting" useless for dating gains? Can we finally put to rest that you need to be a Chad to get some?

> be a dyel, mma, 6'1", 160lbs pleb
> make tinder and bumble last week
> Pick decent photos and bio
> dozens of matches
> lots msg on bumble a few on Tinder
> sexting with slu the next day
> got several phone numbers
> date tonight with a qt cardio bunny

I'm convinced that as long as you don't look like a troll and aren't 100% an autist, you can be successful on dating apps. Get out there you bros!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIK5hOIKF-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These fucking threads every fucking hour I HATE IT

im too scared of rejection

HE HATES IT

Post your pics and examples of conversations

I'm fit and socially apt in person but can't bumble or tinder for the life of me

Kill me

KUYASHII

I feel it really doesn't matter what your opening is, as long as you can maintain an interesting conversation, "any plans for the weekend", stuff like that. Build on stuff she says like you know, a real conversation.

this desu

>6'1"

Advice discarded.

Lose picture 1 and 4 immediately, seriously reconsider picture 2.

I mean what the fuck were you thinking with picture 1

3 and 5 are good of which you want to make 3 your main pic

Try to get more lively pics that don't emit your betaness. Parties, events. It all looks too forced now

Plus you're not really attractive face wise. Get a more fashionable haircut

Godspeed

lmao autism talks

If by autism you mean a guy with 250 7/10 minimum matches that regularly gets his dick sucked by chicks you can only dream of, then yes

Post profile

Literally everyone Ive talked to loves pic 1. Do you know why? Because I'm not a super serial autist who can't poke fun at himself by posting a goofy pic.

jokes on you im gay

Me too user

So true I have a selfie and 2 pics with friends. bio only says height. I get about a 10% match rate.

Everyone you talked to is a beta as well or doesnt want to hurt your feelings

Women don't want jokers, women want men. This picture in no way emits manliness

Whether you believe me or not is up to you. I'd rather stay anonymous.

I feel that advice was fucking solid and you would benefit listening to it

go back to r/redpill. his profile is fine, bitches love dogs.
>250 7/10 minimum matches that regularly gets his dick sucked by chicks you can only dream of,

Cool, Im also a 6'6 250 lbs 3% body fat and a brain surgeon/ CIA agent making 6 figures monthly.

I find dating apps to be a good way to put your attractiveness in perspective. Everyone irl says I'm skinny (6'2" 188), meanwhile tinder sloots tell me otherwise if they even respond at all. The cut continues.

Cope harder

>Whether you believe me or not is up to you. I'd rather stay anonymous.
It would take 10 seconds and not reveal any personal info if you screenshot your tinder page that shows your matches and messages.

But yeah everyone believes you man...

If you have a decent face and put your height in your profile, you're pretty much set.

As long as that height is 6' or above.

add a dog and its like a cheat code. I got one to comeover just by sending .gifs

Well pic 3 is probably my worst so telling me to make it my main isn't sound advice.

>tfw 30 year old kv
>see this pic
why am i alone. ;_;

>6'1
Easy for you to say then, try being 5'11!!!!!!!!

Looking A V E R A G E

Nice job mate

Thanks bro. All I want is to be average really. Average people have boyfriends and girl friends. Average people are sociable, go out with friends, have fun, try new things. I've made so much progress this year it's been really nice.

I commend your attitude to life brah. It's a refreshing change from the cacophony of self-pity on here.

#1 should Ave been shirtless and in shorts
Remove your height.

I have always had an easy time with girls. In high school I was full lanklet skelly but 6'3'' and that got me plenty of action

Then I started lifting, and the bigger I get the more desirable I become. I went from being charming and attractive enough to bring girls home after some work at the bar and getting a few matches on dating app shit per week to suddenly being approached by multiple girls basically fighting over me at almost any bar I walk into and never missing out on a sexy tinder match pretty much ever.

Muscles are the road to glory m8. Lifting will take you from a low tier alpha to a fucking zyzz level GOD. I love lifting it changed my life it is literally the best thing to do ever. It's real OP, any girl that would fuck you would turn right around and forget you were there if I stepped into the room, and I train mma as well without stick arms so if it bothered you and you had the balls to say anything, I would also beat your skinny ass half to death.

post face

Hmmm I do have the frame to put on 20-30 pounds of muscle, It would be an incredible challenge. I'm comfortable here though and I'm kind of looking for someone to love and love me back. Also being 6'1" and under 160lbs in bjj and muay thai has it's advantages.

have you actually fucked any girls from tinder yet? Based on these pictures im pretty sure you're not going to. You're painfully average and your profile pictures suck dick

M-my grandmother says I'm handsome!

this guy is youtube.com/watch?v=JIK5hOIKF-E

>wants to not be thought of as gay
>enjoys hot yoga and G&T

> 2015 + 2
> not doing hot yoga
> not drinking G&T's

>You dont look gay at all

My personal experience: easiest way to fuck a girl is to have her say something rude and insulting, but you just treat it as normal conversation and have a normal interaction without any overblown emotional reaction.

I want to see a pic of him to see how gay he looks.

How would you react to "you don't look gay at all" then mate?

mfw I had 2 matches on bumble and they didn't text me or anything. :(

I put my tinder out there last week but i haven't swiped yet. now I am nervous

you literally tailored your entire profile to honest, nice, cool guy that likes animals and won't kill you.

its easy as shit in a college town if you come off as stable and okay/attractive looking.

despite what people here think,not every girl wants a khal drogo angry motherfucker.

i personally thought it was pretty good, it goes for the witty and doesn't take himself too seriously and angry all the time angle.

6.1, dogo in pic on my own boat, dont think I am uggo, cant slam on tindy. Am I autistic?

yeah this

>mfw 5'11

So close, yet so far.

Here ya go. I actually posted this here for feedback 2 weeks back in a thread.

Can I see some of your conversations because I fund small talk so difficult?

Shave that facial hair you look like a child

You actually have a healthy mindset mate how can I get your approach to life?

other than the elf ears you are quite handsome from a male perspective.

do you live in a college town/have a decent job you advert on tinder? you look like the kinda guy a lot of my female friends at my school would be into.

No lie, DL'd bumble and the match thing shows I have like 40 but im legit too much of a sperg to start sorting through them

shoo skelly

Honestly everyone in here is talking shit but this is a great profile. The people who are criticizing you are jealous as fuck, fuck more whores and develop as many shit relationships as possible

You know how I know you're lying?
>bumble matches expire after 24 hours
>women have to initiate all contact

Bro just go get a surfboard and take a picture with it somewhere that looks sunny, literally make fun of girls in a light way and you will swim in vagine

>I like your nose ring
Wow dude. Don't even know what to say about that.

Tupac had a nose ring.

G-go ahead user, call Pac gay

Post nose ring pics

>I like your nose ring.

D E G E N E R A C Y

P U R G E
U
R
G
E

I ain't 6'1 though, I'm 5'10

Literally got fucked in prison

Being content with average, what's going to be next user?

Honestly most conversation are boring small talk, if it seems natural after a while just ask them out and if they say yes ask for their number and go to text, Its not super complicated nor does it need to be incredibly interesting.

HE
E

T. A guy who is 6'

Yeah brah just gotta be 6'3'' man you know? Muscles yeah haha...only a few dates not like we're ever alone for years at a time haha........

How am I supposed to start a conversation? I'd think I'm fairly good at normie talk, but getting started (irl and online) has always been a difficult thing for me to do.

>He uses the full stop

what an ALPHA male