/sip/

just finished my 4th can but it's alright I've got another 4 pack in the fridge edition

>started keto 4 days ago
>sipping ultras to replenish lost electrolytes
>no keto flu
SIP SIP Y'ALL

two weeks worth of /sip/ping pictured

You go get that beetus, champ

S I P B O Y S 2017

Live by the sip, die by the sip

Jesus Christ man
Sips are good but you need to chill out
1 a week bro

>he only sips once a week
AHAAHAHAHAH
>no ultra
>'sips'

is she ,dare I say it, /oursipgirl/

stay mad ;^)

wtf man just get white

I don't understand this meme. The white Monster tastes the best but what does it have to do with fitness

>muh zero ultra

kill yourself

Enjoy your premature heart attack.

what a meme fridge

racist

I used to drink about 10 a day back when I was in high school for years but I had to cut it down because I was getting painful heart palpitations/cheast tightness and headaches

I only have about 3-5 a day now

My tolerance is high so it isn't as bad as it seems

Plus I exersise and am extremely healthy so I'm fine unlike what this cunt said. I probably eat healthier than you.

>midf detected

Woah nigger! What the fuck are you doing with your bread? It goes stale quicker in the fridge!

>tfw quit sips because muh artificial sweetener

I miss it bros.

coward

>blue

absolutelydisgusting.tif

>TFW I got a cold one in the fridge

>post in one of the university threads on/fit/ to find some gym bros
>go to Stanford, so I figure I should find some intelligent lads
>the Stanford guys are all sipboys

ESS EYE PEE BEE OHH WHY ESS
SEE ME IN THE CLUB WITH IT TATTED ON MY CHEST

muuhuuuuuh the french champagne has always been celebrated for its excellence

>tfw about to take my first sip before work

No calories, no sugar and an insignificant amount of carbs. Tastes great, gets you energized and doesn't effect gains.

Monster Energy Company™ sold 3.8 billion 16 ounce cans of product last year. That's a 12 pack for every man, woman, and child in America. But we get it. You don't sip. You're the only person in the universe. So, no one probably sips right?

What you nonsippers don't understand is that most companies spend their money on ad agencies, TV commercials, radio spots, and billboards to tell you how good their products are. At Monster™ they choose none of the above. Instead, they support the scene, their bands, their athletes and their fans. They back athletes so they can make a career out of their passion. They promote concert tours, so their favorite bands can visit your home town. They celebrate with their fans and riders by throwing parties and making the coolest events they can think of a reality.

In short, at Monster™ they all walk the walk in action sports, punk rock music, partying, hangin’ with the girls, and living life on the edge. Monster™ is way more than an energy drink. Led by their athletes, musicians, employees, distributors and fans, Monster is… A LIFESTYLE IN A CAN™!

Has anyone ever /sip/'d during a workout? Results?

stronger, faster, better PRs and everyone will respect you once they see that you're a sipboy

Is this a pasta??....

no it's the truth

sips don't even work for me anymore. I gotta lay off. I should just tap into my natural energy and motivation, and not rely on a beverage for working out.

Enjoy eating out my asshole

no THIS is pasta

>go to store, buy white monster because everyone on Veeky Forums is raving about its' distinct flavor
>open can and begin to chug
>the carbonation burns my throat and my eyes begin tearing up
>trying to ignore the pain, I slap my testicles
>funny, or ironic (maybe both) this in turn DOOBLES the pain
>I do not waver. My sips drink monster will be chugged.
>finish entire bottle in a matter of seconds
>I am proud of myself for ignoring the monster's carbonation pain but my testicles still throb. I slapped them hard.
>before I can do my victory dab to a Ray Charles, Lil Wayne mashup, I begin to burp
>it must have been the carbonation that made me burp.
>the carbonation made me burp and burned my throat when I chugged the monster sips

say goodbye to your natty cards

Why sip when you can succ?