How many calories a day do I need to consume if I want to start bulking? I'm a 135lb auschwitz. I read the sticky...

How many calories a day do I need to consume if I want to start bulking? I'm a 135lb auschwitz. I read the sticky, it doesn't doesn't have this info.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/muscle-gain-math.html/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I read the sticky
Obviously not close enough

Calculate your TDEE via Google. Eat 500 more calories than it, and get 0.8 to 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight daily.

thanks user

Thanks to western media, that ugly germanic bitch think she is cute and special

I would love to cut her throat

Die, stupid germanic

I hate them so much

you barely need to eat any more caloric surplus to gain muscle as a natty. bulking is a meme your gains will be nearly pure fat and barely more than eating at a very light caloric surplus.

Fuck you shitskin

eat 1000 calories over tdee until you gain 10 lb then cut back to 500 over tdee. you will literally gain a pound of muscle a week when u first start

Dont listen to this guy OP. Start lifting and eat only 500-200 calories over your TDEE and lift with intensity and a good program. If you eat too much over your TDEE you will get fat as fuck and not even look like you lift. Hell, you can eat at maintenance and make gains as a noob but I wouldn't recommend that for a skelly like you. Start a good program, and don't go apeshit with the eating unless you want to be skinnyfat in 5-8 months. You can only build so much muscle at a time. Take it slow.

nigger detected

Yup this

Just make sure you eat healthy protein-rich foods and lots of eggs and vegetables. Up your caloric intake a bit, like 500 calories at the most of all nice lean good shit and you will gain muscle depending on the intensity of your workouts.

The whole SS
>EAT 5000 CALORIES PER HOUR AND DRINK WHOLE MILK BY THE GALLON EVERY DAY AND SQUUUUUAAAAATTTTTT
thing is fucking stupid and worthless and you will end up looking like a fat shit. That program literally tells you to go ahead and eat pizza and burgers and do squats and dls all day. You will look like the fat linemen from your high school football team if you follow that shit.

Just eat more, eat healthy, and lift heavy.

that girl is literally perfect

the point of SS is to maximize strength gains, it's not a program that cares about you looking good or being healthy

Thanks anons

The sticky says I don't really need X meals a day as long as I'm getting the required macros by the end of the day. Is this legit?
>WE

>western media idealises western beauty
who woulda thunk

Make it 'end of the week', as long as you don't go full retard like fasting more than 2 days per week or binging all in one big meal that will fuck your hormones.

Mohammad please go

what is """"western media""""" ??

go a little more in depth than that

kill yourself you filthy subhuman

>Calculate your TDEE via Google. Eat 500 more calories than it
Wrong.
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/muscle-gain-math.html/

>doesnt have the info
fuck off and actually read it.

Whew, she is one fine qt. The definition of beauty (blonde, freckles, blue eyes, etc.)

I didn't think SS actually consisted of eating junk food, I thought it consisted of SS lifts while maintaining a healthy diet.

>this triggers the /pol/fag

well done. excluding you and I, there are 18 posters ITT. seeing as how you got 7 (You)s, you could say that Veeky Forums is ~ 38% /pol/tard

if we don't stop them now they'll overrun this board with their autism and obesity

Spotted the obnoxious liberal. Please, go spread your cancerous comments somewhere you'll be loved.

>>

>if you're not a /pol/tard you're a librul

lmao. also, the number of posters didn't go up, so you're obviously one of the butthurt alt-right incels that replied to that guy's post

kys loser

No, YOU are a liberal. Fuck off.

make me, whitey

>alt-right

Nice try alt-lefty. Back to leftypol for you. Quit mucking up our boards.

>trying to make alt-left a thing

pathetic.

Go fuck a goat then instead, Achmed

>>>/gaschamber/
Correction.