Is there any hope for us 6'0" manlets?

Is there any hope for us 6'0" manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
estonianworld.com/life/estonians-third-tallest-planet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but you have to avoid silly mistakes like skipping leg day or dressing like a waiter.

>being less than two meters tall

What is non-meme manlet cutoff?

Personally, I'd say it's the world average at 5'9. But in reality it's like 6'0

So a 5'11 guy is screwed?

Momoa is only 6'3 and change kek

who is that

Blake Lively

completely country dependent, for the UK I'd say it's 5'6", the US maybe 5'7".

even though US men are 2 inches shorter on average, all American women are a lost cause

Apparently

I think it depends on build. You can be tall and still look good, but skip leg day and everything looks off.

Also, manlets pack on size easier and look more proportionate.

> inb4 manlet detected 6'2" here

Are you gay?...

american women are truly horrible

In the episode she says she doesn't fancy small men like jon snow

user in right. I'm 5'11.5 but a manlet because I live in Northern Europe. Think my country has top 3 tallest men in the world. Manlet cutoff here is about 6'2 (srs). My best friend is 6'3, other good friend 6'7 (tallest guy i know personally), even my 16 year old cousin is like 6'5.

so glad I don't live there, it's quite evidently killing their country.

then again, here in britbongistan it's not better, we're either gonna become the 51st state of America or the jewel of the 1st European Caliphate.

bloody hell that must suck, only 5'9" here but i might be lucky with a lot of late growers in the family (and now eating properly + lifting is giving noticeable results).

the northern europeans and scandinavians have always been tall historically. almost like eugenics through combat

>memeing this hard
Average height is still less than 6' in every Northern European country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

at 180cm in Canada im definitely above male average height however i never really dwarf people in height

im taller than 99% of girls

Yes you are right. The old guys are reducing the average height. I'd say the average height of men aged 18-30 here is about 6'0.5-6'1. But if you throw in all the old guys etc then of course it's less. Also the russian minority here is probably reducing it as well.

Except they only measure the youth in the majority of these studies.

Well okay maybe the average isn't that high then, but I am not memeing. all I said is true. At 5'11.5 I have been the tallest guy in the room a few times in my life, and while I am not irl manlet, like 3 girls have called me short :S. It always seems to me that most young guys here are like 6'1.

Where do you live? Sweden? I'm finngolian so we have the eastern manlet genes and most guys are def not 6'1, except maybe the swedish speaking areas.

And she meant small in position of power. Yeah, it still doesn't make sense because he is king of the north.

Mah nigga. I'm estonian. Been to finland many times, you finns are a bit shorter than us but not much.
estonianworld.com/life/estonians-third-tallest-planet/
Anyway irl height doesn't matter that much if you are at least like 5'7 so lets end this circlejerk

Fucking spoilers you idiots! I'm still in the 4th season.

>be me
>be 5'11
>live in Scandinavia
>actually come from the Balkans
Tall fuckers back in Old Country, tall fuckers in my new home. Guess I'll go on vaccation to a place where I'm tall oh no wait
>wife's favorite place to vaccation is the Netherlands where everyone is tall as fuck
Chist I should NOT feel like a manlet at my height but here I am wearing inserts in my shoes to get me to 6'1... kill me

being 5'11 is literally the worst form of self torture. You are never secure at your height.

Man I'm 5'10'' but here in eastern canada I'm usually in the shorter end of height, almost always one of the shortest.

>mfw the "national" average for males is 5'9"
>mfw that's probably because of all the chinamen in hongcouver and toronto
>mfw it's just 6'0" plus white guys
>mfw I was cursed with potatonigger height
>mfw I guess I'm glad that I live in a white part of the country, where blonde and redhead qts are the norm.

Yeah, too tall to just give up and commit suicide, too short to be 100% secure. Thus, inserts.

And what fucks my mind is that Veeky Forums actually had be believing that being (or seeming to be) 6'1 would change my life - more respect, more female attention, more confidence, etc.

LITERALLY NO DIFFERENCE. Not a single comment or a single glance. Not even my wife or mother have noticed that I'm slightly taller. Honestly, unless a guy is REALLY short,height is a meme.

I know that feel... at least I married a latina and can feel like a gigant among her kind. LOL at towering over beaners... but seriously, try inserts if only so you can realise how it doesn't matter at all.

Go to Croatia or any other Dinaric country, impregnate someone there then you have fixed the future height problem of your bloodline. You are lost but your children aren't lost yet

>Also the russian minority here is probably reducing it as well.

You mean the Swedes, right?

she says it to try to stave off the intense lust she has

And now she wants his dick

Yeah man I'm not that insecure about it. I definitely would like to be taller, and maybe I'd get remarks if I were more severely into manlet territory. I've just never had anyone really remark on my height, im just at that point where im not "short" just definitely not tall, it's kinda like being the middle child

>"i'm from northern europe"
>"i'm estonian"

The delusion is real

WE

I'm 5'11 and i'm secure with my height. But that is because i live in manlet country. I'm Portuguese

6 feet flat isn't that bad if you're fit, right?

Evans is 6 feet flat and doesn't look bad next to Hemsworth...

But he looks bad next to him. Thanks to the hair