Someone told me that going to the gym is gay, focusing on your body is for fags...

Someone told me that going to the gym is gay, focusing on your body is for fags. He said that you should just eat right but lifting is definitely homo.

How should I have responded? I like girls btw.

Should have sucked his dick desu

It's a defense mechanism.
By attaching a negative quality to everyone in better shape than him, he's become superior to them by being inferior to them. At least in his head.

Should've said asked why he has to bring down other people trying to improve themselves to make himself feel better

Amazing how obnoxious even casual acquaintances are willing to be about their opinions. How about you return the favor and call him out on some of his shit too? How about telling him to fuck off and mind his own business?

"k"

then go lift

>masturbating is gay, you're manipulating a penis to climax.

Shoulda asked him how being stronger than others is gay, as well as why you try to bring down people who work to improve themselves

Also how it's gay to want to attract girls with a nicer body (even if you don't lift to attract girls)

attract them with money, cars, and high IQ

are you stronger than him?
just rape him, and tell him only the victim is gay

Just say "no homo" after every rep, and you'll be fine.

Insecurity is a homosexual trait, I'm sorry OP

>How should I have responded?
Beat the shit out of him.

>"so everyone who ever goes to the gym is gay?"

People say shit like this to prevent you from gaining social status - which may hurt their own social status. Ever heard of the experiment by sociologists where one person is given $10 to split between him and another person however they want, but if the other person rejects the offer then neither get anything? Once the split gets to around $7:$3 a lot more people start rejecting the offer. I.e. people are literally rejecting free money because someone else would be getting more. Underlying everything is biological competition, most people do not have your best interests at heart and will discourage and resent you for ambition. You will never escape that, it's just human nature and you have to accept it and ignore people when what they're doing or saying makes no fucking sense.

I wouldve slammed his ass to the pavement and ground and pounded his face into the ground and then said you just got you ass beat by a gay man bitch. Completely destroying his manhood.

Shouldve said i work out so i dont look like shit like you
if he had little titties id correlate it with him being a faggot some how

Fuck him the ass to assert dominance.

well ya, but you will sound like a cuck if you say something like this to them irl

A simple "sounds like you've got some issues to work through, fampire" would suffice.

He can't do it so he devalues it.
>crab mentality

>How should I have responded? I like girls btw.- 19 posts and 1 image reply shown.
Ask him how being weak is masculine.

>How should I have responded?
no u

This

>What's wrong with being gay, man?
This is all you had to say. The premise of his argument, that "hurr homos are bad", is ridiculous, so forcing him to explain it will catch him out and make him sound like a fool. Any other response accepts his premise and will set you up to lose.

t. gay socrates

kys faggot

> I like girls btw

Thanks, I would've never know otherwise
Bruh, being insecure of your sexuality or masculinity is the gayest shit ever

>perverted fetishists who corrupt our youth aren't bad

This

Why did this stick out to you so much you had to post? Are you projecting some sort of insecurity?

Christ, who let these /pol/tards out of the manlet pit?

Prove them right by pining them down and raping them on the spot.