What keeps you going, Veeky Forums? Why do you continue to lift?

What keeps you going, Veeky Forums? Why do you continue to lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.co/manga/killing_stalking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for rich

tomboys

Addictive personality, narcissism, body-dismorphia.

t. 30 year old lifting since I was 16 no breaks.

I'm pretty shit now
If I stopped lifting I'd be even shittier

Is that an attack on titan cosplay

This

No is from Killing Stalking. It's an interesting read if you don't mind yaoi shit.

mangahere.co/manga/killing_stalking/

same

Rage and hatred.

Whew, i fucking love tan lines. Honestly one of the only things I miss about my ex

Dunno. Probably because I don't have anything better to do anyway

This

..fascinating. Thanks user

Realizing the world going to shit and i have to either prepare for the worst or get in a position to salvage it

you got a little more where that came from?

It help against my ptss. If I don't lift I start freaking out almost weekly about simple shit.

Because one day I'll get big enough that I'll be able to socialize without being anxious.

This right here.

God fucking dammit why'd I have to fall in love with sucha dumbass hipster chick.
spoiler
i wish to protect her from the cruel outside world
spoiler

vanity

Her name is Kittens or something like that.

60% self loathing/narcissism
30% I wanna have what happens in the webm done to me by sloots when I strip down
10% I wanna look good naked

I try to stay healthy so I can drink more with less consequence my at least compensating for the inevitable damage I am causing myself.

this

i want to be a swole businessman whos in his 30s and drives an r33

>those dyel arms

yuck

I grew up. Health and wellbeing are my own responsibility, and it is my duty to take care of my body since it is the only thing that I will have for the entirety of my lifespan.

There's this video clip. If you hang around rekt threads /b/ or /gif/ you may have seen it. Easy to find if you search.

A mouse is thrown into an aquarium with a snapping turtle. The mouse has nowhere to stand so it has to keep swimming. The turtle swims up and bites the mouse completely in half. The mouse is fucking done but it doesn't know it. The lower legs and torso sink to the bottom but the top half keeps on swimming. The mouse is completely fucked but it can't stop. It doesn't have the capacity to just stop moving and die.

That's me.

I'm fucked. I'm in my mid thirties. No long term relationships ever. I have a fucked up rotator cuff, a bulging disk, disgusting loose skin, and a heart defect. I'll never be particularly strong or aesthetic. I have an ugly face and no game. I'll never attract any woman worth dating. But I'm like that stupid fucking mouse and I just don't have the good god damned sense to stop swimming and accept the inevitable.

No lifting here. Just browse Veeky Forums when I'm drunk and looking for inspiration with which I won't follow through.

you could at least do body weights and run

You are the snapping turtle, user.
Life is the mouse treading water.
You will make it.

It helps with stress, and gave me my life back. I'd have legit killed myself by now if it weren't for the gym.

The looking good naked thing is just a benefit.

The qt 3.14 receptionist at the gym

For him.

A miniature figurine?

Because i feel weak and fragile if i stop working out for any longer than two weeks.

Basically that, it literally makes me feel extremely depressed if i dont.

I don't know if I'll even continue lifting
the small gains I make don't change anything in my life.

I'm thinking about doing martial arts, at least I would find some friends there

one day this will be my perspective

1. I'm an aesthete and lifting is the body's creative pursuit, it would be painful for me to live without an aesthetic physical image
2. I want to be as beautiful to women as they are to me
3. Zyzz said this one best "If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt you can get away with anything", It's fun to mindfuck people and subvert expectations when you're an aesthetic cunt, people listen to what you have to say and pay attention to what you do far more than if you were just some guy.
Being aesthetic allows you to be wholly self expressive, there's no need to filter your mind / personality because people already like you.

Also just general health and fitness, feeling good and living longer is nice.

You know that day won't ever come, do you?

I feel the same way, user. I'm strong and flexible so I feel that my potential is going to waste not being focused into a discipline.

He won't, he's already given up and would rather make a blog post on an anonymous image board than sort himself out.

if not this life then the next

>pic related

does it ever bother you guys that women literally don't have to do any work in order to get with men?

I recommend it. Even if you're not great at it, it's a good way to make friends and if you train with the fighters then qt's will want to blow you

t.boxed for 8 years and got tons of girls because of it

yep but what can you do?

Because I want to be the perfect tomboy

>Does that mean you've touched the bodies of other men?
P A T R O L L E D

Are you able to lift after a boxing session, or is it to tough?
I don't want to stop lifting completely, so either I just do it after the boxing training or reduce it to 1-2x a week. My goal would be to stay ottermode while starting do box.

That I hate my body

I know that feel, although the first is more at 80% with the other two at 10%.

Christ you want to shit up boards outside of /mu/ now?
Off yourself you fat attention whoring cunt

Veeky Forums - Tomboy Loving

Spite.

Because the only thing that's even keeping me alive is getting to live out my dream, which involves me being in the best possible shape. If I couldn't keep working at it, I would try to kill myself again

I'm participating and trying to get Veeky Forums. Fuck off.

show body

Then why trip?

Not being the ugly guy amongst my friends.

Threadly reminder that if you like tomboys you are, for all intents and purposes, gay.

>t. never met a tomboy

deal with it. take options where you find them. Don't self loath. As long as you take care of yourself (good aesthetics etc...) you have a great shot

to eat, I have shit metabolism but big hunger

I picture this being typed out by a complete weakling who will never make it

>implying girls with mildly masculine behavior aren't fed hormones and propaganda to convince them that they're Transmen now
>implying anyone will ever meet a tomboy again

I fucked more and hotter girls as a skelly than i do now in shape. It took no work other than not being autistic.

Stop making excuses and blaming women and "muh inequality" for your failures.

By that logic wanting a feminine male partner is straight you fucking queer.
It's genitalia not body type that matters.
Cock = Gay
Pussy = Straight

Actually nothing, I have no joys in life, waiting to be 25-30 to start roiding and eat whatever I want

Sauce of webm?

that makes the whole thing even funnier

this all the way

The hope,it's the only thing that keeps me alive

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

i want somenthing like this to happen to me irl, i have put it in my head that i need it at least once, in order to move on and be able to love myself, 23 years of skinny fat have laid waste to my shitty confidence

tomboys are gay
real men like elegant women
(thanks for this post by the way, user)

>elegant women
>will waste all your money on clothes and "fashion", won't ever try to compromise on your hobbies and have an aversion by anything remotly "dirtying" or that involves sweat

meh, if tomboys are gay i'm a full blown homosexual. At least then i will be blowing money on skydiving instead of Prada

Monogatari

There's a bunch of seasons so you have plenty of shit to watch. This is probably from one of the movies.

HA, FAGGOT

>Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. (Proverbs 31:10)

>not taking her out to good restaurants
>not buying her fine jewelry
>not showing her off in public on your arm

tomboys are kind of pleb taste tbqh

I want to be able to knock dudes out.

I'm a swole businessman in his early 20s who drives a Lexus. It's a good life.

Nice RP.

>not wanting to be the tomboy

>caring about jewelry at all
>showing off your wife

i dunno man, imo your taste is pretty shit, but to each his own i guess

THat image is disgusting.

I met a group of yaoi girls who were into that shit.

It turned out they were into shotacon too.

Then of course it turned out they were into watching little boys get creamed by older men.

Fujoshits and yaoi lovers should be lynched.

>Not being a cock-crazed boyslut
?? Literally the dream

fag

good pussy will even make a woman gay

Woah woah woah, lets not conflate fat faghags with good wholesome /ss/ now.

>fucking heretic

My life is grimdark, the world that miniature figurine comes from is grimdark. Think of it as a metaphor, I'm "embracing the suck"

Same thing with boipussi str8lad
Plus boys are capable of real love

>ss
>implying the girl isnt gonna sit back and watch as a dude fucks the kid for her entertainment

wtf im a gay paedophile now

You are still going to hell

This. But I know it'll never happen. I guess I just keep lifting to keep dreaming about it.

cuz im attractive as fuck and after im done with my fuck up teeths,1 year and some months of braces,i will have a great fucking body and abs and shit and i will be a slayer,i just want to break some hearts for my fellow ugly comrades
also i got style and mad game and alpha body language and above average iq and im 6ft

i'll write a step by step guy on how to acquire a tomboy
>1.Get a gf
>2.Cut her hair short
that's it

and then you woke up without everything but the ugly teeth

it's not appearence alone faggot, otherwise every hardcore feminist would qualify

Get off the internet. It's a very bad hobby for people like you. Read books. Save up money to travel. If you can't have the body or women, the world will always accept you. Go explore the earth and learn what it really means to be happy.